Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

Wah wah! The level of concern for ex oh sorry... friend friend. BeSt fRiEnD.

https://twitter.com/anjanaann/status/1351830680582451201?s=19

Cringe🤢

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

So true ..Samrat at least saved from seeing this torture but bechari Sai has no option.she has to see them doing paapleela🤬

Paapleela 🤣

Samrat pehli fursat mein hi bhaag gaya... Socha hoga dealing with terrorists is easier than this. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Bhai bhabhi ke first night pe wo bhabhi ke sath phone pe apni kismat ko ro Raha tha!!  Once even he didn't realize that where can be Samrat at that time?? 

Samrat ki life hell kar di now Sai but both bhabhi devar think that they are most mature people on the earth😕

i just hate it when they talk about maturity and sacchai cuz yeh unpe suit nay karta.

and i seriously have no idea how can some people blindly support him when he is wrong in 1000 ways. 

Edited by Chandu_500 - 3 years ago
ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The most cringy thing for me when Aishwariya does interviews and yries to justify the character Pakhi.  I'm like, someone please tell her that Pakhi is a negetive character!

The way she was blaming Sai for making her grind masala in today's SBS. She was acting all innocent and said Sai made her do it because Sai doesn't like Pakhi!

Wah beta wah!

Pakhi to Sai ki bhajan gaati hai na?

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinities

Wohi toh ! Sanyaas Virat lene waala tha but bhabhi devar ka pyaar a.k.a friendship dekhke Samrat chala gaya duniya ka tyaag karke 😆

samrat ne kuch kiya bhi nay bekhar mein pisgaya.

what i don't like is, him making that stupid vaada to pakhi in the first place. 

if you tell a girl that likes you and stays in same house, that you will never forget her and will always love her and will never marry anyone else, and u expect her to move on in life?🤪

waah waah kya maturity hai..kya logic hai👏

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Virat shanth se kaam leta hai, not us, forumwasis..Guns loaded, but looks like we need to ask for support from army and military..sandbags, shelling bi hone wala hai.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Samrat ka death news aa gaya na to dono phatak se shaadi bhi kar lenge 

I wish samrat comes back NOW (I really wish they change a bit)  - at the moment shown in pic.

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

The most cringy thing for me when Aishwariya does interviews and yries to justify the character Pakhi.  I'm like, someone please tell her that Pakhi is a negetive character!

The way she was blaming Sai for making her grind masala in today's SBS. She was acting all innocent and said Sai made her do it because Sai doesn't like Pakhi!

Wah beta wah!

Pakhi to Sai ki bhajan gaati hai na?

So true... I wanted to scream on her face... Saara blame kaku pe mat daalo you were equally responsible for sai's plight.... So you deserve every bit of what sai was doing.... Pretending to be the bechari wont gain any sympathy for pakhi. 

nilmi thumbnail

He will go at night to see her hands...🤢

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

samrat ne kuch kiya bhi nay bekhar mein pisgaya.

what i don't like is, him making that stupid vaada to pakhi in the first place. 

if you tell a girl that likes you and stays in same house, that you will never forget her and will always love her and will never marry anyone else, and u expect her to move on in life?🤪

waah waah kya maturity hai..kya logic hai👏

Plan to GC shift hone  ka , GC wali nagpur le aayi.

Khud ki head mein brain shape ka pattar rakh ho , apke parents aur friends aap se keh rahe ho don't go forward we will supply still u go forward , then why to blame other person .