Posted: 3 years ago

Boney kapoor revealed that khushi is going to make her debut as an actress, he said you will hear an announcement soon. He said he will not be launching her, someone else will launch her 

Boney Kapoor's daughter Khushi Kapoor will be the next star kid in the block who will be making her Bollywood debut. While the producer has confirmed she will be following her mother and sister's footsteps, Boney clarified that he will not launch her.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Published: January 19, 2021 08:35 AM  19204 reads  0 comments

Boney Kapoor and late Sridevi's younger daughter Khushi Kapoor will be seen on a poster soon as she prepares to make her Bollywood debut. The aspiring actress is yet to reveal details of her debut project. However, her father has spilt the beans to confirm that she will be following her sister Janhvi Kapoor's footsteps into the industry. In an interview with ETimes, Boney revealed Khushi is keen on pursuing a career in acting. "You will hear an announcement soon," he teased. 

While fans would be eager to see Khushi work her magic on the big screen, Boney clarified that he will not launch Khushi. He added that Khushi's grand launch will be done by another popular production house. “I have the resources, but I would rather have someone else launch her because I am her father and one tends to get indulgent. You can’t afford to do that as a filmmaker and nor is it good for the actor. Anil (brother Anil Kapoor) was still an established actor, so it didn’t affect him much, but I think I became an indulgent brother with Sanjay (Sanjay Kapoor) when he made his entry into films," he said. 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Another bland starkid entering the market 🥱

"While fans would be eager to see Khushi work her magic on the big screen"

Who are these fans ?😕

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

Who are these fans ?😕

😆

If she is talented, it's absolutely fine.

Rest, the audience can freely reject star kids movies.

Oh no..not another one 😵

She gets the general benefit of the doubt I would give any star kid who enters the industry, but only as long as her first 2-3 films or her first asinine interview, whichever comes first 😆

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

Who are these fans ?😕

papa, sister, cousins, uncle, aunty ,etc

A commoner would never stand a chance to get a break with that face

What's new...another nepo kid on list... joining in the bandwagon