Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eeyore007 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
It is disgusting the way they are treating her.ok fine they might not like the girl but to belittle her buy making personal snide comments is not on really it is well and truly disgusting im sure the jade jo and danielle wont live this down if any thing shilpa came off the better person the way she has handled herself throughout these 2 weeks. πŸ‘ honestly jade jo and danielle should be ashamed of themselves
music_rules thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't have ne thing to say about this........... 😳
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi101590

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't have ne thing to say about this........... 😳

contrary to the factπŸ˜‰

ginak thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: egghatcher

word has it that queen shilpa will dethrone that toothless old hag from buckingham palace this coronation day.......
tribhuvandas jhaveri jewellers are specially hired by the GOI to go polish the old farts Tiara and shine it for Queen Shilpas coronation ....... Salmaan Khan has graciously accepted to be her man in arms during the coronation ... the follow up celebration is to be held concurrently with the Aish /Abhi wedding in Rajasthan... and the two princes will be elephant mahoots during the ascendance of their surrogate new mum....
Old fart Liz willbe consigned to the dungeons at Windsor Castle after they plant yet another stone in her memory at the Stonehenge in Salisbury plains πŸ˜‰
Ole prince Charles will enter Lilawathi Hospital in mumbai for a nose job and then transported to USA for stammering therapy..
Camille will replace Shilpa in Big brother ..and jackie and camille will be havig a cat fight right away.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Your comments are hilarious.  I fell of my chair laughing.  Edited by ginak - 17 years ago
atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

I really don't understand why the media is making a big mess of this issue.Shilpa Shetty is not the representative of entire Indian community or the South Eastern Asian Community nor the people who made racist attacks on her are the representatives of the entire western world.All are in that show for money,they are not making a charity !!

I'm not shattered by these things !!!

I will defintely react in a diffrent fashion if Tony Blair or George Bush might have said those words against Manmohan or Sushma Swaraj.

Cheers,

Mythili

yo dude,

what is wrong with u?? first of all shilpa does represent the plight of all the asians that have been receving discrimination for the longest time in UK. secondly, this theme is apparent in the entire country. also, those stupid participants also represent the entire western nation because we are talking about the "most general prevalent racist notions" which are representative of the majority of the population.

so both the sides represent the asians and the westerners. it is media's and our responsibility to support shilpa. i mean what is up with "paki". i mean they think everyone from that part of the world can be called pakistani or indian interchangeably. they are 2 different countries for god's sakes. i mean being a pakistani has become a "slur"?? i take immense offence to that.

all those people who think this is not an issue are just trying to refute the fact that racism exists. open your eyes guys racism is very much a reality.

by the way, it doesn't matter what the presidents say. becuase it is the general public that we interact with on a daily basis so obviously we are going t be affected by the "general public" instead of presidential remarks (needless to say that they will never say racist words due to being politically correct). even the presidents are racist and they propagate racism in institutions and policies. but u guys want to keep your eyes closed. ok fine go ahead!! turn a blind eye and keep living like  this in a fake world because as soon as you turn around these white ass people are gonna mock u and hate u for being brown etc.

someone also mentioned that if paris hilton was in indian bb would that be racism too?? well, if it is regarding her race, religion, color, etc YES IT WILL ALSO BE CALLED RACIST dude.

if u don't want to believe it then you are blind but racism is very much a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok enough is enough...we have to do something...this is getting out of hand and its PATHETIC...to use Jades vocab...she needs to get a life and do something with hers... 😑 Guys plz plz plz write to ofcom about this...why the hell cant they shut this show down...its getting too much to handle...u knw what I cant bear to watch it anymore!
sareg thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: atifaslam

yo dude,

yo, she is a duddette, but I will let her correct you for the restπŸ˜‰

what is wrong with u?? first of all shilpa does represent the plight of all the asians that have been receving discrimination for the longest time in UK.

secondly, this theme is apparent in the entire country. also, those stupid participants also represent the entire western nation because we are talking about the "most general prevalent racist notions" which are representative of the majority of the population.

so both the sides represent the asians and the westerners. it is media's and our responsibility to support shilpa.

why just b'cos she is Asian? So for you the litmus test is whether you are an asian or a a westerner, if you are asian, you are on our side, if you are a westerner, you are on their side, so you already founded the boundary right there, and now you want others to include you?

i mean what is up with "paki". i mean they think everyone from that part of the world can be called pakistani or indian interchangeably. they are 2 different countries for god's sakes. i mean being a pakistani has become a "slur"?? i take immense offence to that.

πŸ˜‰

all those people who think this is not an issue are just trying to refute the fact that racism exists. open your eyes guys racism is very much a reality.

Yes, Racism exists, but not everything is racism, open your eyes to that factπŸ˜‰, the entire world is not black and white, it is about bullyism, it is about picking on someone, that does not amount to racism, black kids pick on black kids, Indian Kids pick on Indian Kids, white kids pick on White kids, when a black kid picks on white kid, that is picking, when a white kid picks on an Indian, that becomes racism?

by the way, it doesn't matter what the presidents say. becuase it is the general public that we interact with on a daily basis so obviously we are going t be affected by the "general public" instead of presidential remarks (needless to say that they will never say racist words due to being politically correct). even the presidents are racist and they propagate racism in institutions and policies. but u guys want to keep your eyes closed. ok fine go ahead!! turn a blind eye and keep living like  this in a fake world because as soon as you turn around these white ass people are gonna mock u and hate u for being brown etc.

someone also mentioned that if paris hilton was in indian bb would that be racism too?? well, if it is regarding her race, religion, color, etc YES IT WILL ALSO BE CALLED RACIST dude.

oh now we are clarifying arent we?

Arent you calling someone white ass people? isnt that racism? need to be clean first to complain about othersπŸ˜‰

if u don't want to believe it then you are blind but racism is very much a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes racism still exists, but not everything is racism, when are we going to start accepting that?????????? Every confrontation with person of other race is termed as racist when it does not go our way, if it goes our way, yes we are entitled to itπŸ˜‰

Shilpa has to stand up to the classic bullying(you know the part where some gunda is bullying a kid in college and the hero comes and beats up the gunda, that kinda bullying) that's it, she has a lot of experience in doing that, She's got underworld contacts for thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, she can use them tooπŸ˜‰

She is getting big bucks for this gig, This is HER job

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niya

Ok enough is enough...we have to do something...this is getting out of hand and its PATHETIC...to use Jades vocab...she needs to get a life and do something with hers... 😑 Guys plz plz plz write to ofcom about this...why the hell cant they shut this show down...its getting too much to handle...u knw what I cant bear to watch it anymore!

Niya the best way is to switch off CBB..if u dnt like it then switch it off..it'll make a much more impact of channel4 than making complaint, there already 20, 000 complaints which hasnt had an ounce affect of endemol...viewership ratings slump further..hit endemol where it hurts! use the control.

riz k thumbnail

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Niya the best way is to switch off CBB..if u dnt like it then switch it off..it'll make a much more impact of channel4 than making complaint, there already 20, 000 complaints which hasnt had an ounce affect of endemol...viewership ratings slump further..hit endemol where it hurts! use the control.

ye i think if we just stop watching it, they'll take it more seriously. I jus want to stop watching it..it was horrible watching it 2day-the stupid oxo cube thing. Jade was out of order n so was that danielle girl saying she should go back home then in the dairy room saying she dint no wat she was saying-wat a spazπŸ˜†. Shes the one who should go back home to her oap boyfriend teddy sheringham.

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riz k

ye i think if we just stop watching it, they'll take it more seriously. I jus want to stop watching it..it was horrible watching it 2day-the stupid oxo cube thing. Jade was out of order n so was that danielle girl saying she should go back home then in the dairy room saying she dint no wat she was saying-wat a spazπŸ˜†. Shes the one who should go back home to her oap boyfriend teddy sheringham.

ive stopped watching it...i gave tonite's highlight's a misss...am glad i did..as ppl are quite upset over what was shown 2nite.

Boycott...channel 4 will sit up n notice then!