Nandini outsmarts KT and preeti - Aajao Sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Intense episode hain...

Episode starts with KT trying to get nandini's plan. Nandini falls asleep. She is acting. Flashback is shown where nandini after checking blank footages goes to KT room and removed tap on camera. It records KT and preethi plan. She sees KT mixing pill and throws the drink in vase.

Preethi calls taxi and tells tarun to come to her for any help without hesitation. Tarun feels guilty. He thinks I did bad but mom still wants to help.

Preethi and KT brings nandini home. 

Next day at dining table KT and preethi continue their drama but nandini laughs at them thinking this will be KT last breakfast I will execute my plan today only.

AT comes and says he went to bring some jelabi but forgot his valet at home. The shop keeper donot have digital pay so I came back. Kushala says you should have used KT name. Nandini signals AT to continue. AT says world don't know I am KT son so show keeper didn't believe him. KT decides to have a press conference next day to announce it. Nandini thinks press conference hoga but announcement different hoga and KT wonot be there to announce.

Goons go to tarun house to beat him and asks him to write the house on their boss name. KT reaches and saves tarun. He gives 30lakhs cheque to goons. KT says preethi told me about goons and she could not sleep the whole night worrying about you. She send me to check upon you. KT lectures tarun and leaves.

Kusum comes with sweets to wish preethi and her family sankranti as it is preethi first sankranti after marriage. Kusum gets cold shoulder from kushala. Kusum tells preethi about neel and pri. Preethi feels happy and tells kusum after nandini drama she will come to her house with neel ka rishta ðŸ˜Š.

KT calls preethi says nandini called him to shopping mall. Preethi asks KT to keep his phone on, so that she can here what they are talking.

Nandini meets KT and says she did shopping for tomorrow's press conference. KT says he is not happy with preethi and how preethi is making him sad. Nandini records it as statement for future. She asks KT to come with her, she will take him to some place where she can find peace. She switches offs KT phone saying preethi won't disturb them.

Preethi starts searching for some proof and  sees drink in the vase. She checks camera and understands than nandini knows about their plan...

Precap: same...

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no... this is very bad!! Don't we get no cute KEERTI scenes today? Or is it all Nandini drama?

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

All the running tracks coming to an end and they are gearing towards a new track now. 

-Nandini’s so called revenge track is ending. We will see the climax in this week’s episode itself 

-Tarun-Rati having issues with Preeti’s track is ending with KT-Preeti helping them save their house from those guys tarun owed money from. It seemed like they were guilty of what they did. KT made them realize. Both looked guilty. Still not sure about Rati, but Tarun deffo is turning positive.... he finally started realizing his actions and his mom’s worth. 

New track starting: 

-Pri-Neel’s wedding. Preeti promised kusum that after nandini’s drama, she will come to kusum’s to ask for Pri’s hands and will make Pri her devrani. 

Great thought Preeti, but Kushala is not letting you do that. The upcoming drama will be Kushala being against Pri-Neel’s relationship/Preeti. Preeti shouldn’t have promised Kusum. We’ve got to see whether KT will support Preeti or not. Preeti-Kushala are bound to clash and will have issues. Are they gonna make Kushala the ultimate villain now?  ... cuz apprently Tarun-Rati have turned positive ðŸ˜†

One thing is still not clear.:.. is Arjun, KT’s son or not? 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Oh no... this is very bad!! Don't we get no cute KEERTI scenes today? Or is it all Nandini drama?

Nope no KeerTi scenes today ðŸ˜’

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

All the running tracks coming to an end and they are gearing towards a new track now. 

-Nandini’s so called revenge track is ending. We will see the climax in this week’s episode itself 

-Tarun-Rati having issues with Preeti’s track is ending with KT-Preeti helping them save their house from those guys tarun owed money from. It seemed like they were guilty of what they did. KT made them realize. Both looked guilty. Still not sure about Rati, but Tarun deffo is turning positive.... he finally started realizing his actions and his mom’s worth. 

New track starting: 

-Pri-Neel’s wedding. Preeti promised kusum that after nandini’s drama, she will come to kusum’s to ask for Pri’s hands and will make Pri her devrani. 

Great thought Preeti, but Kushala is not letting you do that. The upcoming drama will be Kushala being against Pri-Neel’s relationship/Preeti. Preeti shouldn’t have promised Kusum. We’ve got to see whether KT will support Preeti or not. Preeti-Kushala are bound to clash and will have issues. Are they gonna make Kushala the ultimate villain now?  ... cuz apprently Tarun-Rati have turned positive ðŸ˜†

I do not think arjun is KT son. Arjun will also exits with nandini for sure.. let's see

KT will support preethi only as neel is in love. This will make kushala even more angry thinking her son is changing ðŸ˜† making her insure of preethi

And why sudden change in tarun character ðŸ¤“ something is fishy

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

I do not think arjun is KT son. Arjun will also exits with nandini for sure.. let's see

KT will support preethi only as neel is in love. This will make kushala even more angry thinking her son is changing ðŸ˜† making her insure of preethi

And why sudden change in tarun character ðŸ¤“ something is fishy

Idk... idk why they are avoiding bringing that topic. What if it’s just Nandini that exits and she leaves Arjun behind to execute her plan via him later on after sometime ? 

Kushala will be insecure of Preeti for sure once KT openly starts to support Preeti. Esp for this Pri-Neel’s relationship, Kushala will hate Preeti’s guts even more. 

Yeah what’s up with change in Tarun’s chr?? Even Rati’s? That’s what I felt.. why did they feel the need to change Tarun’s chr.. there should have been a whole track for this ... whatever I guess.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

New track starting: 

@RED Please I beg CV'S not to make Arjun the son of KT....

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

my doubt,are they by anychance going to end the show? the way ,they are rushing up with the track..

AT must be ex boyfriend's son.. i feel he k ows about his suicide and supporting nandhini in this drama.🤢

leelakrishna thumbnail

will preeti be able to save KT? as per the precap..nandhini pushed kt from the roof top but that is not a suicide...so, it cannot be happened ryt. 

manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New track starting: 

is my big question!!!!i think he is not KT son ...

Edited by manuelaema - 3 years ago