Nandini outsmarts KT and preeti - Aajao Sarey - Page 2

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

All the running tracks coming to an end and they are gearing towards a new track now. 

-Nandini’s so called revenge track is ending. We will see the climax in this week’s episode itself 

-Tarun-Rati having issues with Preeti’s track is ending with KT-Preeti helping them save their house from those guys tarun owed money from. It seemed like they were guilty of what they did. KT made them realize. Both looked guilty. Still not sure about Rati, but Tarun deffo is turning positive.... he finally started realizing his actions and his mom’s worth. 

New track starting: 

-Pri-Neel’s wedding. Preeti promised kusum that after nandini’s drama, she will come to kusum’s to ask for Pri’s hands and will make Pri her devrani. 

Great thought Preeti, but Kushala is not letting you do that. The upcoming drama will be Kushala being against Pri-Neel’s relationship/Preeti. Preeti shouldn’t have promised Kusum. We’ve got to see whether KT will support Preeti or not. Preeti-Kushala are bound to clash and will have issues. Are they gonna make Kushala the ultimate villain now?  ... cuz apprently Tarun-Rati have turned positive 😆

One thing is still not clear.:.. is Arjun, KT’s son or not? 

Okay so basically.... shit will hit the fan in the next episode. I hope they don't drag it. My question is, with his phone off, how on earth did Preeti find them....???? And clearly it's not Preeti's dream, because she still doesn't know Nandini's intention... however, the visual of Keertan falling from the roof could actually be Nandini's imagination. She could be so excited that she imagines it happening whilst they are on their way. And also, Preeti didn't look as horrified as she should to see her husband falling to his death. It seemed as if she just saw them on the top. 

And as for this episode..... damn!!! Nandini is smart. However Preeti and KT should have kept an eye on the camara at all times, and not just assumed that it remained covered. Common sense would say that Nandini will come to check why it isn't working and try to sort it. So why did it show them being so reckless. And Preeti was right to go to the bathroom to discuss their plans. However even that would have been irrelevent because Nandini already knew about Keertan spiking her wine.

I think we all know that Preeti will reach there on time, before Nandini has the chance to do anything too drastic. Would be interesting to see her reaction to nearly having lost KT. I hope they do show her freaking out by the thought of losing KT like that. And if it's privately, in their bedroom, even better. Lol

parcel thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Idk... idk why they are avoiding bringing that topic. What if it’s just Nandini that exits and she leaves Arjun behind to execute her plan via him later on after sometime ? 

Kushala will be insecure of Preeti for sure once KT openly starts to support Preeti. Esp for this Pri-Neel’s relationship, Kushala will hate Preeti’s guts even more. 

Yeah what’s up with change in Tarun’s chr?? Even Rati’s? That’s what I felt.. why did they feel the need to change Tarun’s chr.. there should have been a whole track for this ... whatever I guess.

Actually can't understand change in Tarun. Entire thing could just be Rati n his plan to hadpo money

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Okay so basically.... shit will hit the fan in the next episode. I hope they don't drag it. My question is, with his phone off, how on earth did Preeti find them....???? And clearly it's not Preeti's dream, because she still doesn't know Nandini's intention... however, the visual of Keertan falling from the roof could actually be Nandini's imagination. She could be so excited that she imagines it happening whilst they are on their way. And also, Preeti didn't look as horrified as she should to see her husband falling to his death. It seemed as if she just saw them on the top. 

And as for this episode..... damn!!! Nandini is smart. However Preeti and KT should have kept an eye on the camara at all times, and not just assumed that it remained covered. Common sense would say that Nandini will come to check why it isn't working and try to sort it. So why did it show them being so reckless. And Preeti was right to go to the bathroom to discuss their plans. However even that would have been irrelevent because Nandini already knew about Keertan spiking her wine.

I think we all know that Preeti will reach there on time, before Nandini has the chance to do anything too drastic. Would be interesting to see her reaction to nearly having lost KT. I hope they do show her freaking out by the thought of losing KT like that. And if it's privately, in their bedroom, even better. Lol

Hope we get a KeerTi scene hugging each other😍, wheather in front of nandini, I won't mind🙄🙈, 

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail

And i think there is some festivity or any puja going to happen on makar sankranti day where nandini will try to harm KT, but we all know preeti will save him anyhow🙈😍🤗🤗

rdrp17 thumbnail

Yaar they should end this Nandu drama this week itself. Its going on like a cat-mouse game right now. Nandini-Preeti outwitting each other, but it needs to end now. Ek toh I find her reason to take revenge very lame, upar se not 1 cute KeerTi scene today😒. No BTS also..I'm feeling so irritated right now. 

Rpholic_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Yaar they should end this Nandu drama this week itself. Its going on like a cat-mouse game right now. Nandini-Preeti outwitting each other, but it needs to end now. Ek toh I find her reason to take revenge very lame, upar se not 1 cute KeerTi scene today😒. No BTS also..I'm feeling so irritated right now. 

M feeling so bored these days, no bts, as till barkha stayed there were so many bts, but i heard tht manav gohil has matches till 25th jan, so they are shooting? , nd if they are shooting then why we are nt getting any bts, nd abt today's episode, wht i say it will feel like a torture while watching🙄, but still i will watch fr rp🥰

Edited by Rpholic_pooja - 3 years ago
SwatchColor thumbnail

I think there is a limit to where the actors can post bts photos/ videos. I mean it kind of would be unfair if they did post what’s coming up everyday because it would get obvious to what’s coming up next.

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rpholic_pooja

M feeling so bored these days, no bts, as till barkha stayed there were so many bts, but i heard tht manav gohil has matches till 25th jan, so they are shooting? , nd if they are shooting then why we are nt getting any bts, nd abt today's episode, wht i say it will feel like a torture while watching🙄, but still i will watch fr rp🥰

His matches are on fri-sat-sun. So the weekend that went by and the coming one. Rest days they'll have to shoot.

Yeah and today's episode..though the drama was there, it wasn't that interesting cos Nandini triumphed in the end. Let's hope to get done with this track and wait for a new exciting one. Hope they don't disappoint now. And I want KeerTi scenes bhar-bhar ke now

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatchColor

I think there is a limit to where the actors can post bts photos/ videos. I mean it kind of would be unfair if they did post what’s coming up everyday because it would get obvious to what’s coming up next.

Yeah. I understand. Its just that were so used to the BTS pics now😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rdrp17

His matches are on fri-sat-sun. So the weekend that went by and the coming one. Rest days they'll have to shoot.

Yeah and today's episode..though the drama was there, it wasn't that interesting cos Nandini triumphed in the end. Let's hope to get done with this track and wait for a new exciting one. Hope they don't disappoint now. And I want KeerTi scenes bhar-bhar ke now

I am not able to understand what the next track is ... Neel-Pri’s wedding can’t be a whole track in itself.. they will have a  track related to KeerTi but what? ... all that’s left is actually falling in love and realizing I guess.. that’s probably the next track 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also track related to SM company 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago