Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

anniversary celebration kaey baadh kya hota haiupdate karo na🤣

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Exciting start. I would to see if you bring in Shiva-Jeeva confrontation. 

That's coming soon your way dear ❤️ ! 

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

anniversary celebration kaey baadh kya hota haiupdate karo na🤣

They share a platonic relationship here plus I'm skeptical about writing mature content😅 But obvious as the story builds I will have to experiment so *fingers crossed *

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

They share a platonic relationship here plus I'm skeptical about writing mature content😅 But obvious as the story builds I will have to experiment so *fingers crossed *

all the best😆

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful😍

Please update soon

Your last update was awesome! Love it! Glad to see Sairar enjoying their anniversary. Please give us sn update soon. Pretty please♥️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start

Finally irritating chakrams are not here...its a relief.

You described their relationship well. The comparison with parallel lines and sunset view was fabulous

Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Nice start

Finally irritating chakrams are not here...its a relief.

You described their relationship well. The comparison with parallel lines and sunset view was fabulous

Thank you so much dear ❤️

Chakrams had to be out !😅 It protects my sanity while writing & i guess yours too while reading . So it's mutual dear 😂

Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Your last update was awesome! Love it! Glad to see Sairar enjoying their anniversary. Please give us sn update soon. Pretty please♥️

Thank you Neerja❤️

Readers like you are truly a source of motivation for us🤗

I'm little caught up these days hence the delay. But you guys will get the update soon, just hang in there dear ❤️!!