SaiRat FF : A Trip to Remember *Part-1 on Page-2* Updt - 18/1/21

Posted: 3 years ago

~~~~A SaiRat FF : A Trip to Remember~~~~

Teaser 

Walking, bare feet on the golden sands towards the horizon. Alas it's all an illusion. Sunsets are an illusion. But it's nature's most beautiful illusion. Isn't it ? And that means that day and night are linked in a way that they can never exist at the same time. How would it feel , I wonder to be always together yet forever apart?

My eyes shut themselves at this thought. I let it go. It's an art I've mastered now.

I can hear the waves crashing , the sand underneath my feet being washed away by the waves. I can feel the birds chirping , the cool breeze hitting my face and I open my eyes to the most beautiful sunset of my year. Someone's surely up painting the sky in its most magnificent shades, I wonder. The water reflecting upon the sky just like a mirror. It soothes my soul. I can hear Sai playing peek - a - boo with little Kiaan. She's laughing heartily while the drowning sun adds up to her glory. If only time could pause !

We return to our villa but my gaze is still fixed on the private beach where we stood a few minutes before. It's all dark but deep out there. I tend to get lost again in the dark veil of the night but Shivani bua breaks my trance.

We all gather for dinner. The sumptuous meal is served and little Kiaan is all fussy today.He refuses to eat from Devi Tai's hand and insists his favourite Sai to feed him . She's not just his favourite. Well she's everyone's favourite.

After the dinner , Dr. Pulkit and Sai discuss about the upcoming symposium at their college while Shivani bua drags me to a corner. She affirms that the arrangements are being looked after well. I trust her more than anything especially when it comes to Sai. 

As I enter the room ,I meet a fast asleep Sai. Her first day in Goa and she is already exhausted. The entire day this girl was dancing around the pool, running after Kiaan in the entire Villa, playing with Kiaan at the private beach and holding her out of the blue anatomy discussions with her professor Dr.Pulkit Who does that on a vacation ? Anatomy Discussions seriously !! 

She never fails to surprise me . 

But an impending apprehension seizes my heart.

I let it subside . The clock strikes twelve. I pen down a little note for Sai which reads : 

We both are like parallel lines that never meet. But only parallel lines can run together till infinity So here's to infinity and beyond ! 

Happy first Anniversary 

Dr. Sai Joshi . 

Yours , 

Virat Sir .

Keeping it on her bed side table , I drift into my memories of the bygone year.

To be continued 

Hello you guys !! So this freshly brewed as I decided to take our SaiRat on a vacation . I think they needed it 😆 This story has a lot of characters so I'll give you guys some insights .

So currently our favourite Chavans are on a vacation Devi Tai and Dr. Pulkit are together and have a little son Kiaan. Samrat dada will also join them soon. 

This story will also have Aniket as Sai's best friend and his girlfriend Jojo aka Jyoti. These two characters will also be introduced as the story progresses. 

I have avoided adding those other Chavans. I can't write on such regressive hypocrites ....sorry ! 

Please excuse with the typos .Your beautiful comments are awaited !

Thank You for your time you beautiful people ❤️

Love and Peace 

Ambii

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago

Index : 

Chapter 1 [ Pg - 2]  : Are we chasing forever ?  

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago

This was lovely dear. 

Dr Pulkit who is Sai's professor seems to be Devi's husband and Kiaan their kid. 

I love the little note at the end. 

Only parallel lines can run together till eternity and beyond. This is so true and suits them to perfection😊. 

Would love to see how this story unfolds. 

Update soon 😘

Loved this! ❤️ Especially the last part about parallel lines! But please give us a nice, longer, more indulgent OS and FF and dont stop with just a teaser or drabble. You write so well and I'm craving a nice long Sairat OS! 

Originally posted by Zahra15

This was lovely dear. 

Dr Pulkit who is Sai's professor seems to be Devi's husband and Kiaan their kid. 

I love the little note at the end. 

Only parallel lines can run together till eternity and beyond. This is so true and suits them to perfection😊. 

Would love to see how this story unfolds. 

Update soon 😘

. Thank you so much dear❤️

Originally posted by neeraja91

Loved this! ❤️ Especially the last part about parallel lines! But please give us a nice, longer, more indulgent OS and FF and dont stop with just a teaser or drabble. You write so well and I'm craving a nice long Sairat OS! 

Don't worry dear , I will continue this soon . And Thank You ❤️ for the lovely feedback

Nice beautiful start 

Cont soon❤❤

Waiting for next part eagerly 😀

I loved virat's ishtyle of wishing his baiko happy anniversary

Waah waah kya andaaz tha

Waiting for the next part

A long one

And please add pattar didi if you can we want to see her crestfallen face time and again🤣🤣

Originally posted by CheerlessIM

Nice beautiful start 

Cont soon❤❤

Sure dear ! I'm on it