Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you Madi for filling the last pages of previous CC with so much beauty and the breathings of your heart ❤️ Love it so much 

Waterfall Gif GIF - Waterfall Gif Animated - Discover & Share GIFs | Beautiful  nature, Nature pictures, Beautiful landscapes

Thank you so much for opening your heart,  and sharing with us your thoughts and beautiful quotes and immages...❤️

Dear Friend.... 

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you all for your Orthodox NY wishes 🤗

I read that Madi and Sutapasima are winning the Awards for their good work in the IF. Congratulations sweet Ladies, that is such a good news. 👏👏🥳

OK, now, as I read backwards, I found Madi's post where she explains why she achieved that award...For me, and I am sure for others as well, your posts, long of short, are filled with beautiful thoughts, good advices and mesmerizing poetry, that always touches a heart of those who read it, so, for me, every post that you wrote, for sure deserve award, no matter how they call it...⭐️❤️

Thank you my dear Madi for your warm words and advices for my quarantine ❤️ , I am doing just that...resting and enjoying in my home. 

Thank you Padmaja for your words of comfort, I also hope that Mom and Jelena will be fine.

Sorry to hear that your Mom had a fever, Nado...hope she is feeling better today. ❤️ I hope that you and all your family members are fine.

Thank you Vibha for good wishes and warm words. ❤️ You are right, those are are the rules of travelling from one state to the other...though for all the other states of Ex Yu, that measure is canceled ...I mean, having a negative pcr test while entering in your state....it is only necessary for Serbian citizens who are coming to Serbia from Croatia...Anyhow, I make an appointment to do a PCR test on monday, and when that policeman called yesterday to check on me, to see if I am siting at home, I informed him that I will go for testing on Monday and he said that it is OK, and that I should stay at home one day after I get negative result, and after that I am free as a bird again...can do and go where I want...One friend will take me with car on Monday to do that testing....

Happy to hear that Abhi enjoyed in festivities...lots of hugs and kisses for him ❤️🤗 Thank you for nice wishes dear Avi ❤️ 

I am going to prepare my lunch now, and will read more later on. Enjoy your Sunday my dear friends...🤗

LoveThisPic offers Sweet Sunday pictures, photos & images, to be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and other websites. Top 50+ Awesome Sunday Images And Quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Thank you Madi for filling the last pages of previous CC with so much beauty and the breathings of your heart ❤️ Love it so much 

Waterfall Gif GIF - Waterfall Gif Animated - Discover & Share GIFs | Beautiful  nature, Nature pictures, Beautiful landscapes

Thank you so much for opening your heart,  and sharing with us your thoughts and beautiful quotes and immages...❤️

Dear Friend.... 

Thank you dear Branka for all the comforting and encouraging words for my writing style and to get an Award for my work...whether it is good or bad. But one thing I am sure, if my Rainbow friends say that I write well, then what else I want to achieve? I already got precious comments from Vibha and Branka, I don't want anything else. ❤️🤗

Giving Flowers GIFs | Tenor

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww, so nice to see our talkative Branka after long!❤️❤️❤️. So I guess this confinement is helping you to gorge on delicious food prepared with lots of love by your neighbours, chat with them and  also us, we are happy for that. Hope your test is negative and you are free to do all that you planned to do in this trip. Is your water heating and heaters now functional? What is the state of your garden now, in winter it must be sparse. And how is your  cherry tree, your garden must be so happy to see you around!❤️

Agree with you, writing in length is Madi's style, she has a discursive yet exhilarating style, full of soul and beauty!!🤗. Keep up the good work, Madi!🥳

Feels like our family is complete today, have a good day everyone!!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

How is everyone? Hope all well with all of you! Guess Madi is travelling back home today, wishing you a safe journey, do not stress too much, you will miss your mom but she is in good hands.❤️

Hope Nado's mom is better now. And Branka's test is negative and she is able to move out for her chores.

Do take care, have a great day everyone, be safe, be happy🤗.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Entering into the new nest in the new year with such beautiful thoughts and wishes is really a great feeling. 🤗 

Good morning Rainbow friends. 🤗

Happy seeing you relaxed after a long time, please take rest and recover from fatigue Branka. Enjoy the tasty love of your neighbors. ❤️

Hope all is well in Nado's place and hoping that her mother is recovering well. 🤗

Padmaja lovely quotes and words, thankful to you. 🤗

Madi must be traveling today. 🤗

Have a great time friends.❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hi friends🤗, with a heavy heart I am back home leaving my mom behind who stood there witnessing me leaving with teary eyes. That sight will haunt me for the coming few days. 

Happy seeing Branka, Avi and all our friends are safe and happy. 

I will be back again. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Welcome my dear rainbow friends to this brand new home ... thanks for this new thread .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Each joint on all five fingers is swollen and sore. I didn't hurt my fingers when I fell. I don't know why this is happening. smiley18

Our little puppy is called Bono.  smiley4 He likes to cuddle and doesn't listen to us at all. smiley36

There was still soil movement in Croatia today. It wasn’t that strong so I think the ground is calming down.

Bono is such a cute name awww❤️

SMILEY

BTW please do follow your doctor's advise regarding pain and swelling of your small joints . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends. Have a nice day. smiley31 

Grateful to all my dear friends for the consoling words and extended solace in all these days, I am blessed with such sweet friends' presence in my life. smiley27 

190 Good Morning ideas | good morning quotes, morning quotes, morning  greetings quotes

Madhuri .. your family needs your support .. please dont worry about forum work .. we will cover for you .. but in  real life there is no replacement for you .. you have to be present in person .. you have to take care of yourself too .....please take special care of your diet n sleep ❤️ 

Take my heart away.