Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

sacchi main mazaak nahin kar rahi yaara 

Who else will be able to understand better than me dear??

The Bollywood Forum work must be tiresome, with all the arrogant males' presence there with a fangirlish attitude?! But Shreya's presence made your work a bit easy, if necessary she will be there to squeeze the troublemakers' ears !! 

Relax and take care of your studies and health young girl. ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Who else will be able to understand better than me dear??

The Bollywood Forum work must be tiresome, with all the arrogant males' presence there with a fangirlish attitude?! But Shreya's presence made your work a bit easy, if necessary she will be there to squeeze the troublemakers' ears !! 

Relax and take care of your studies and health young girl. ❤️

take care

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Suta:

cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friends, First of all

for the new CC and Madhu for previous completing previous cc so beautifully with amazing write-ups:

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Good morning dear friends 🤗🤗🤗

It is so good to be here with all of you. ❤️ I hope that all of you are fine and well. 🤗

Everything is white outside, and I am enjoying in this Winter magic, from the warmth of my house. I was all day on the phone yesterday, my neighbours find out that I arrived and that I can not go out, so we talked for hours on the phone and they brought to me  some homemade bread, cakes, apples, honey, homemade sour cabbage, smoked meat...I mean, they wanted to make sure that I will not be hungry for second...😆It was in wain that I told them that I do not need that, they were determined to stay in front of my fence for hours if I would not come out...incredibble people...❤️

I am going now to the previous CC to see what you wrote there. 😊

Branka you are blessed to have such an amazing neighbors in these times😊

cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello Everyone😊

Hope Nado's mother is feeling good and her fever is subsidized. Also all I guess Branka's tests were negative and she can move freely without any restrictions.

Good Night all🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

How is everyone?🤗

Nice to see a full house.❤️. Today Branka will get her test report, hope it is proper. This forceful confinement for her is good, getting the much needed rest and also time to attend to home chores. Having warm and loving neighbours is a gift of God!❤️

Hope Nado's mom is well.

Madi, can understand your dilemma but your mom will soon learn to adapt to the new scenario, you anyway were not a constant in her life and you have a loving brother and bhabhi, so let her get used to the new equations which is very sad but a reality of life which we need to address! Can understand your concern and sadness though!🤗

Have a good day everyone, be happy, be safe!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends have a nice day. 🤗

Pin by Bipin Singh on Good Morning | Morning inspirational quotes, Good  morning quotes, Good morning image quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends, First of all

for the new CC and Madhu for previous completing previous cc so beautifully with amazing write-ups:

Thank you Padma for the appreciation. 🤗 Good morning. ❤️

Pin by Madathil Lathamenon on Good morning quotes | Good morning quotes, Good  morning friends, Good morning wishes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone?🤗

Nice to see a full house.❤️. Today Branka will get her test report, hope it is proper. This forceful confinement for her is good, getting the much needed rest and also time to attend to home chores. Having warm and loving neighbours is a gift of God!❤️

Hope Nado's mom is well.

Madi, can understand your dilemma but your mom will soon learn to adapt to the new scenario, you anyway were not a constant in her life and you have a loving brother and bhabhi, so let her get used to the new equations which is very sad but a reality of life which we need to address! Can understand your concern and sadness though!🤗

Have a good day everyone, be happy, be safe!

Good Morning Vibha. 🤗 Have a great day.🤗 

You are absolutely right regarding the situation, but it will take time to accept the fact, life will teach many lessons to us while moving forward, the same as good friends like you. 🤗 Thanks Vibha.❤️ 

Good Morning Inspirations | Cute good morning messages, Good morning  quotes, Good morning messages