Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #33 With Prats in our hearts - Page 3

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Image du Blog frimousse67.centerblog.net

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Padma for the love and affection. smiley31 Good morning , have a nice day. smiley31

We take care of each other ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ | Good morning friends quotes, Good morning  funny, Good morning quotes

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Avyakta

Vimaa you are only 26 posts away from completing 10,000 posts, which means you'll get another 5000 PMS space in your inbox!! smiley32

Madi and Sutapasima, congratulations on winning the Awards for your good work in the IF.smiley10smiley10 

Actually, Madi should win an Award for her beautiful lyrical posts.  smiley9A real queen of expressions. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you Avi for not rewarding that IF Award!! smiley4Let us take it like it is a lesson learnt in a very hard way. I will try not to win this award next year. smiley37 

Rainbow friends, you may be surprised by reading these lines. The reason is this ---

Next is our one long but measured, difficult but loved, Ganne Ka Ras, or as we like to serve it;

The one who writes long posts๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

---------- 

It can get tough with so many choices, when all you are looking for is that which is essentially everywhere, just like the most precious Water, served under the label of

24/7 Available member๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Congratulations Suta for the well deserved IF Award. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Pin by Rosie Favela on ~Beautiful~Flower's~ | Beautiful bouquet of flowers,  Happy birthday bouquet, Birthday bouquet

to you Mads

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vibraj

That's good news Avi, need to have more space always!!

Congrats Suta for your award!smiley27 Madi's .....well, you were more deserving, someone showed their true colours, do not want to say more!smiley5

Thanks for the god wishes Vibha ...

Yeah Vibha I am like plain water flowing everywhere ๐Ÿ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nn027

Congratulations to Suta on the award. smiley27smiley31

Congratulation Gifs Images Animations SMS Download Free - GifterGo

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Madhuri .. your family needs your support .. please dont worry about forum work .. we will cover for you .. but in  real life there is no replacement for you .. you have to be present in person .. you have to take care of yourself too .....please take special care of your diet n sleep โค๏ธ 

Take my heart away.

What Madam? Today you are reading all the back pages on one go?! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you dear for the concern and well-intended advice. ๐Ÿค—

All the emoji are highly expressive! โค๏ธ

Sutapasima thumbnail

What Madam? Today you are reading all the back pages on one go?! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you dear for the concern and well-intended advice. ๐Ÿค—

All the emoji are highly expressive! โค๏ธ

sorry yaara Madhuri dear ... 4 forums having contests , moderating 4 forums.... it was like having 4 new born babies in one go ๐Ÿ˜” 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

sorry yaara Madhuri dear ... 4 forums having contests , moderating 4 forums.... it was like having 4 new born babies in one go ๐Ÿ˜” 

Ha ha ha ... it means, doing night duty in the pediatric ward?! Four newborn babies ...ha haha! Good analogy! ๐Ÿคฃ 

--------------------    

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Ha ha ha ... it means, doing night duty in the pediatric ward?! Four newborn babies ...ha haha! Good analogy! ๐Ÿคฃ

sacchi main mazaak nahin kar rahi yaara 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hi friends๐Ÿค—, with a heavy heart I am back home leaving my mom behind who stood there witnessing me leaving with teary eyes. That sight will haunt me for the coming few days. 

Happy seeing Branka, Avi and all our friends are safe and happy. 

I will be back again.