Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I do feel lonely.

And I do have people who will listen but I know/feel that they will not get it.

So, I end up bottling up a lot of stuff.

Same same.

But I rarely have people who would understand or listen.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Same same.

But I rarely have people who would understand or listen.

๐Ÿค—

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Whatver is the matter ? Care to share ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Personally I never get lonely. Im living in house with 7 other people and then 2 children. Quite the contrary Iโ€™m always running to find a quiet space so I can be alone. An having more people around doesnโ€™t mean theyโ€™ll solve your problems quicker. If anything it could get worse ๐Ÿ˜†

Also itโ€™s not a cry for help but if anyone has room for one more. I wouldnโ€™t even bring my wife ๐Ÿคฃ

Me too.. I just want my space sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜†

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ii look for a quiet place. I love my own company 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone does. Sometimes its bad because even though i have friends i don't think they'll understand. 

I think it's important to not analyse and overthink about it too much when you are in the moment... Forums/books/movies/music - anything that holds your attention - do that.. And you'll feel better ๐Ÿค—

Best option is always maggi and chocolates.. Best mood lifter

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think you need to get a boyfriend or husband as soon as possible. Friends can't be there all the time for you. But your life partner and soulmate will be there for you forever. All the best dear โค๏ธ Till then, we forum members are here for you always ๐Ÿค— 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Everyone does. Sometimes its bad because even though i have friends i don't think they'll understand. 

I think it's important to not analyse and overthink about it too much when you are in the moment... Forums/books/movies/music - anything that holds your attention - do that.. And you'll feel better ๐Ÿค—

Best option is always maggi and chocolates.. Best mood lifter

I ate an entire medium size double cheese pizza today so yes, food is the best mood lifter ๐Ÿ˜†

This forum's honestly been so helpful, I have met such wonderful people here. Netflix and books have also helped me loads ๐Ÿ˜

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I think you need to get a boyfriend or husband as soon as possible. Friends can't be there all the time for you. But your life partner and soulmate will be there for you forever. All the best dear โค๏ธ Till then, we forum members are here for you always ๐Ÿค— 

U sound like my mom ๐Ÿ˜†

I have had the worst experiences in love. And I am not really over the emotional, mental and physical trauma I had gone thru. So this forum and its peeps are it for now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

U sound like my mom ๐Ÿ˜†

I have had the worst experiences in love. And I am not really over the emotional, mental and physical trauma I had gone thru. So this forum and its peeps are it for now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh God ๐Ÿฅบ I am so sorry ๐Ÿฅบ

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No; because I love my own company, I always try my best to stay away from humans. Not lonely, but I feel empty very often.