Posted: 3 years ago

And I don't just mean during the lockdown.

In general, does it always feel that even though you have friends (maybe just a few), sometimes when you crave to talk to someone nobody is available ?

NO

BY god grace I have so many friends for talk❤️

Duniya hasseeno ka mela 

Meley main bhi ye ♥️ Akela 

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Duniya hasseeno ka mela 

Meley main bhi ye ♥️ Akela 

Ironic, given ur username 😆

But I wanted a genuine answer. 

Maybe coz I am going thru some tough emotions today evening 😆

Yes. There are those days when I need to share my thoughts and feelings but for some reason I feel people won't understand or will judge or what ever. I makes me feel lonely.

Akele hone ko idhar-ich aata hai, man. Duniya mein itne log kyun hain? Aur hai bhi toh apun ke irad giradh hi kyun mandrate phirte hai?

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Maybe coz I am going thru some tough emotions today evening 😆

Whatver is the matter ? Care to share ? 😆

Personally I never get lonely. Im living in house with 7 other people and then 2 children. Quite the contrary I’m always running to find a quiet space so I can be alone. An having more people around doesn’t mean they’ll solve your problems quicker. If anything it could get worse 😆

Also it’s not a cry for help but if anyone has room for one more. I wouldn’t even bring my wife 🤣

I do feel lonely.

And I do have people who will listen but I know/feel that they will not get it.

So, I end up bottling up a lot of stuff.

Rarely.. I enjoy being by myself. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Whatver is the matter ? Care to share ? 😆

Personally I never get lonely. Im living in house with 7 other people and then 2 children. Quite the contrary I’m always running to find a quiet space so I can be alone. An having more people around doesn’t mean they’ll solve your problems quicker. If anything it could get worse 😆

Also it’s not a cry for help but if anyone has room for one more. I wouldn’t even bring my wife 🤣

Maybe its me PMSing but I tend to get lonely at times. And when I feel like talking to someone, it seems everyone id busy. And I'd go out of the way to make people feel good sooo....😆

Believe it or not, the only people I talk to or get replies from are the ones on this forum 😆

U are on one extreme of the spectrum lol. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling, maybe a brother. Things would've been slightly different 😆

If I were living on my own in America I would've invited u and ur wife to stay for sure. I love babies so I'd have a blast and I'm sure we'd get along fine 😆