Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I ate an entire medium size double cheese pizza today so yes, food is the best mood lifter πŸ˜†

This forum's honestly been so helpful, I have met such wonderful people here. Netflix and books have also helped me loads 😁

I've done this before. Food was my comfort to escape any lonely thoughts, but I ended up putting on a lot of weight which made me further isolated from people as I would feel very conscious about being overweight (I wasn't fat, just had some belly fat).

So I would never advise food as an escape if the loneliness is long-term. Better ways would be to figure out your interests and immerse yourself in them. I love books and cycling so I got into that. And there's been no looking back.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have the opposite problem. I crave for loneliness and a minute for myself but rarely do I ever get it.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

I've done this before. Food was my comfort to escape any lonely thoughts, but I ended up putting on a lot of weight which made me further isolated from people as I would feel very conscious about being overweight (I wasn't fat, just had some belly fat).

So I would never advise food as an escape if the loneliness is long-term. Better ways would be to figure out your interests and immerse yourself in them. I love books and cycling so I got into that. And there's been no looking back.

I seldom require food but maybe it gets overwhelming sometimes. I had such a large lunch after years!

Generally I come on the forum or read or watch streaming services, listen to songs. That helps β€οΈ

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I have the opposite problem. I crave for loneliness and a minute for myself but rarely do I ever get it.

What you crave for is me time.

Me time and loneliness are quite different.

You can be lonely even when you are around a lot of people.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe its me PMSing but I tend to get lonely at times. And when I feel like talking to someone, it seems everyone id busy. And I'd go out of the way to make people feel good sooo....πŸ˜†

Believe it or not, the only people I talk to or get replies from are the ones on this forum πŸ˜†

U are on one extreme of the spectrum lol. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling, maybe a brother. Things would've been slightly different πŸ˜†

If I were living on my own in America I would've invited u and ur wife to stay for sure. I love babies so I'd have a blast and I'm sure we'd get along fine πŸ˜†

Ive been there. Sometimes being alone in an apartment can be creepy. AN other humans might be far far away. But in these situations your truly living your best life. Just pop in soundcloud on the headphones. πŸ˜† I get having siblings and a spouse is is cool. But sometimes ones space is just ones happy placeπŸ˜† An yes ofcourse id love to hang out with you and tell more blur collar jokes πŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

What you crave for is me time.

Me time and loneliness are quite different.

You can be lonely even when you are around a lot of people.

I understand but loneliness is a problem when you don’t know what to do with your me time. We should learn to be self dependent in every aspect of our lives. It doesn’t happen automatically but we have to work towards it. It’s a journey in itself!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Me too.. I just want my space sometimes. πŸ˜†

Yes too much mommy, daddy, bhai, didi all spoil the fun πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I ate an entire medium size double cheese pizza today so yes, food is the best mood lifter πŸ˜†

This forum's honestly been so helpful, I have met such wonderful people here. Netflix and books have also helped me loads 😁

Theres nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza by yourself

I did it a few times in 2017 πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I think you need to get a boyfriend or husband as soon as possible. Friends can't be there all the time for you. But your life partner and soulmate will be there for you forever. All the best dear β€οΈ Till then, we forum members are here for you always πŸ€— 

Sometimes life partners suck as people to talk to πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Theres nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza by yourself

I did it a few times in 2017 πŸ˜†

I did it after le break up in 2019 πŸ˜†

Btw whats the story behind ur DP? I am curious with the "Vote For" thingee πŸ˜†