Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

When he gives her a head massage after their shouting match. 

Also, Sai mein dum hai, bus sambhalti Kam hai was a very apt moment. 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

By far the best episode I like was when Sai's Aaba died . It was too natural acting from Ayesha and Neil aka our Sairat. Sai's uncontrollable pain ,Virat's guilt of not able to save his Guide Kamal Joshi.

And then recent the shadow scene  ,may be in future we get better scenes but by far the best ones

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I liked the aashirwad scene. It was so beautifully enacted and more so because Pakhi madam was surprised as just before that she said something like aren't you expecting too much from Sayi? 

And, the next one is the shadow scene. This scene too stole my heart. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My fav one was the eye lock in the fort scene, the hair tucking, the nadi ki are scene and also the bed room fight scene when she was tlking to amey. When we see Virat showing what he is feeling and Sai lost as well - those are the best 

Oh also any bedroom scenes when they have a conversation. I love that conversation aspect of their relationship, so apt. 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love their date scene was so nice virat was so happy to just be with Sai. All this nonsense this week havent got to see a single nice Sairat scene

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pillow fort was best.. loved Neil’s expressions in that. Havnt seen those expressions since watching rajiv khandelwal 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I liked the aashirwad scene. It was so beautifully enacted and more so because Pakhi madam was surprised as just before that she said something like aren't you expecting too much from Sayi? 

What was the shadow scene 

I love that Sais sarcastic and witty comments snd because of her influence she brings that out of Virat also. 

Sai's sarcastic comebacks when Virat says tum jagi ho, humhe hasi aarahi hai, etc.and shes like- aapko dikh raha hai toh puch kyu rahe hai! Hahaha 

Its such a common thing. In real life we often say these "stating the obvious things' and sometimes catch others when they say it too to mock them. 

Even recently in the car where he says- haath dikhao and she goes kyun, aap jyotshi hai? Lol. 

This started from GC days. When virat dropped Sai home and said ilaj karne aaonga and she said "nahi kar paaongi, dimaag ka doctor alag hota hai" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And virat was savage in that felicitation speech where he bragged about his own upsc topping and then said despite topping she is so "soft spoken". Only Sai knew it was a taunt. Haha. 

And Virat can be equally good. His "kabhi akkhad kabhi bhulakhhad"  or "bhagwaan ne ye jo badi bado aankhein di hai, unhe kholo aur dekho" 

I love that ease in their conversations jo hum sirf apne friends ya close family members se kar sakte hai. Its very informal and its the words that comes out without thinking. PP ke saath jab virat baat karta hai toh itna measured or formal hota hai and voh farak mujhe  pasand hai. Aisa hi rahe. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

shadow scene?

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Difficult to pick but my all-time favourite scene is the one where she makes him that accidental phone call. Just what it did to him thereafter. She hasn't spoken to him in that tone ever before or after that yet πŸ˜†

Also, my favourite sequence is their wedding - the entire wedding: special highlights are the way he takes her hand in kanyadaan and the mangalsutra tying. It's stuck and I can see it without even replaying the video. (Of course, I love the showstopper Vitthal in that sequence πŸ€£ I can laugh as many times as I see it)

Current favourite: The jealousy at the flirting πŸ€£ and the screaming after that. I cannot get over how he wasn't even blinking while watching her expressions. He was so, so, so hurt. And the "maine kabhi nahi kaha main wo karungi jo aapko pasand hai" it was the trigger for the shouting actually. Until that time he was still trying to be calm but that line totally did him in. The way he closes his eyes when she says "Hum shivani bua ka dil nahi todh sakte" (Pati ke dil ke baare me bola bhi nahi) and of course the breath he takes when he spots the plate and realises she was waiting for him. 

I can keep watching this scene on repeat at the moment. It actually took their relationship one level up