Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

What's your favourite Sairat scene so far?? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Virat's reactions when he saw Sai boss everyone during the ritual time to sit and eat. She got even BK to eat chup chaap. "Sharir dekh kar bata sakti hoon. Zyada nahi parosoongi and itne mein apka kuch nahi hoga"

And then she haq se even quitens Virat saying acche se khao aapko bahut kuch sambhalna hai. Its such a "wife" gesture. Actually its a gesture of apnapan. Tone bhale hi daante waala tha but its obvious to everyone its coming from a place of concern. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashirwaad scene was very sweet. Virat ne bahut dil se aashirwaad diya- tum duniya ki sabse acchi doctor banogi. Heartmelting! 

I love that story Sai tells him about her dad going to school and ensuring that no one was unfair to his daughter and ensured that Sai could get what was rightfully hers. And virat -initially was like - ya whats the point of the story and Sai goes "aapne bhi aaj mere liye awaaz uthayi. Thank you. " He suddenly realizes how much she does value it. Woh humesha " sweetly" baat bhale na kare but she does say sorry and thank you in such a unique Sai way. 

Later that day he says mujhe bhi course karna hai. Maatr 30 din mein Sai ko samjho. She surprises him every single day in a nice way. 

I love watching Virats reactions when Sai is talking to others sometimes. Like Virat adored the way she apologized to kaku- kaan pakad ke utthak baithak and kissed her hand and hugged her. And forced everyone to give aashirwaad after her results and ran in to get aashirwaad as they were leaving for admission. 

So Virat can see how sweet Sai really is and how much she actually cares behind her outward facade of "i don't care" or gussa and talking back andaaz . 

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jankiraghav

Difficult to pick but my all-time favourite scene is the one where she makes him that accidental phone call. Just what it did to him thereafter. She hasn't spoken to him in that tone ever before or after that yet ðŸ˜†

Also, my favourite sequence is their wedding - the entire wedding: special highlights are the way he takes her hand in kanyadaan and the mangalsutra tying. It's stuck and I can see it without even replaying the video. (Of course, I love the showstopper Vitthal in that sequence ðŸ¤£ I can laugh as many times as I see it)

Current favourite: The jealousy at the flirting ðŸ¤£ and the screaming after that. I cannot get over how he wasn't even blinking while watching her expressions. He was so, so, so hurt. And the "maine kabhi nahi kaha main wo karungi jo aapko pasand hai" it was the trigger for the shouting actually. Until that time he was still trying to be calm but that line totally did him in. The way he closes his eyes when she says "Hum shivani bua ka dil nahi todh sakte" (Pati ke dil ke baare me bola bhi nahi) and of course the breath he takes when he spots the plate and realises she was waiting for him. 

I can keep watching this scene on repeat at the moment. It actually took their relationship one level up 

Oh just scrolled down to say the exact same thing;  the entire wedding makes me feel so many thing. How the Gauri-Hara puja was contrasted with Pakhi's . How sad and miserable it was but also how intimate. That despite all the parallels to Pathar didi's Shaadi, Virat and Sai were only thinking of each other from the jayamala onwards. That jayamala does so many things to me. As if from that moment onwards, they were truly one even in there misery.

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What are we doing here actually? Counting our spring blessings in autumn? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bluegrass

Oh just scrolled down to say the exact same thing;  the entire wedding makes me feel so many thing. How the Gauri-Hara puja was contrasted with Pakhi's . How sad and miserable it was but also how intimate. That despite all the parallels to Pathar didi's Shaadi, Virat and Sai were only thinking of each other from the jayamala onwards. That jayamala does so many things to me. As if from that moment onwards, they were truly one even in there misery.

EXACTLY! Even the mangalsutra scene, he actually remembered how she had garlanded him when he came to the place. I have repeated this so many times ðŸ˜† That whole sequence, the way they looked at each other totally betrayed the words they were speaking about "ummeed mat rakhna". 

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jankiraghav

EXACTLY! Even the mangalsutra scene, he actually remembered how she had garlanded him when he came to the place. I have repeated this so many times ðŸ˜† That whole sequence, the way they looked at each other totally betrayed the words they were speaking about "ummeed mat rakhna". 

Yes, no matter how annoying this show gets, I always go back to the wedding because omg. The way they held each other's eyes just does something to me.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though there are many show scenes that are very memorable, my favorite Sairat scene is still the GC mein aapka swagat hain. 

He was so distracted when he was on stage and received a call from Pakhi.

Any other time, he would have picked up the call the first time and might have even spoken in calm and softer tone and maybe even recognize Pakhi's voice and their story might have been different.  However he couldn't attend the call first time as he was on stage.

Second time around he chooses to attend the call, but he is super flustered and he talks over the phone with a bit of anger (coz he knows Sai is glaring at him) and his tone is harsh without knowing who is on the other side and that clouds his mind and he can't recognize Pakhi's voice.  

This tone is also another reason Pakhi was so upset. 

And then comes the gardun jhukayenge taki mala pehna sakun and he bows down his head to Sai and then GC mein aapka swagat hain. and Virat looks at her like WTF is wrong.

Unknown to them, this moment changed Virat's life.  

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bluegrass

Yes, no matter how annoying this show gets, I always go back to the wedding because omg. The way they held each other's eyes just does something to me.

me too!! 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dhoop chhao scene