Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Hello and happy Makar Sankranti everyone🤗

I think his pavitra pyaar ka dialogue was in Shivani's context. I don't think he was particularly referring to the triangle. But, it does highlight his belief and definition of love. Additionally, while Sai was flirting with Amey in the room and in the car, Amey made a lot of reference to the word 'pyaar' associating it with Sai, causing Virat to raise his eyebrow at some point. He may have subconsciously picked on that word, and thought that he needed to address that😆

Wo baat to hai that he has "picked" up the word Pyaar very very consciously now 🤣🤣 let him add it to his jalebi batter and make new jalebis with the pyaar word. 🤓

Good analysis again,  I will be MIA today as well so keeping it short😆

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

Lovely analysis and a peek into the episode,

Haven’t seen the episode but have a good gist of it from what you have written. Full confidence in you 👍🏻

Well Basis what you have written about the pyaar dialogue it could be a matter of fact belief that was being stated, some people may think it was for them. 
Coming back to the confused sole🙊 known as Virat Chavan please some one (writer/director) let him do a self introspection of what has he done today in the name of hurt.

Let’s see what’s in store next, with all ganging up and our dear Vaihini taking the shot (clean bold na hojaye over confidence mein🤷‍♀️).

Aapke muh me extra tilgul 🤣

Happy Makar Sankranthi/ Happy Pongal to all

Til Gul ghya Ani god god bola 😊

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I couldn't help myself but watch the episode 😆

A bit disappointed because I was hoping to see more ACP Virat Chavan - the backround music, Neil's acting, expressions as ACP are a treat to watch. I miss seeing him in action but the CVs are not showing more of him. I would have really liked for an x factor or showing Virat deal w him in his ACP way...cant they also build Virat's character instead of only Sai? 

Whatever 2 mins we had was like trailer. They should have expanded more on it instead of the lame scene making karishma apologize. Waise what is their deal, ek bahu na mili apologize karne ke liye toh doosri se karva li lol it's like tu nahi toh tu sahi 🤣

The way Sai refused to apologise and walked away with Ashwini was a total second-degree burn on their egos😆

I think the pyaar dialogue was more in general. Virat understands what love is and it means love is pure in all essence. It gives a sneak peak into Pakhi now who is moving beyond all what love is about, according to our ACP. I'm sure he will pick up on it and see true colors to understand what true love is ..is what he has w Sai, ofc followed by a lot of MUs haha \

Yes, majority opinion is this and it wins! 

Ashwini-Sai scene was amazing. Virat ko toh vapas ate bhi daanth pad ne wali hain lol 

It's like internalizing. First they kept on talking gol gol around pati patni etc etc and others talking abt your pati or patni and they never admitted. Now they keep talking abt pyaar ki baatien which started w amey so they are moving towards pyaar direction it seems like ...

Haan the whole purpose of this track was to insert the word pyaar into ACP saheb's jalebis🤣

My maza of this episode was in 2 mins of ACP, Neil always looks hot in the police uniform and Sai-Ashwini scene. I'm learning to keep my expectations low from this show these days after my Virat like obsession for a week lol (which i couldn't explain). 

Additionally, i'd also like to mention Virat once said "meri sabse azeez chiz" for pakhi but he is talking abt pyaar now openly and not cheez. He always said I made a promise to someone close to me, but i never hear the word pyaar except during the slip up but he covered it. he's actually using the word in open - be it to explain what love means in general or for Shivani's future. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aww you always have each other in your hearts! Hoping you get to be w her soon! 

Also refreshing to hear the bond you share w your sasu aai. So cute! God Bless!

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: njain16385

Hello Janki for you and those who are reading here, a very happy makar sankranti and to the new beginnings we start this day. 🤗

As always, every aspect has been covered so no addins 😉. Just extra take aways

1) Involantry action: Vir at involantry actions has spoken more than himself at times, confusing those whose life revolve around him. His dialogue on " pyaar...." was no doubt was for Shivani.

Majority opinion. Wins! 

But in his context it is just like when a storm comes( anger, jealousy, frustration) inside a lake( his heart) those who live outside do not have  clear view what lies deep within. Let the storm ( his anger) go away, settling all the sand ( misunderstandings) then others will have a clear view ( Sai here) what his heart wants.

How beautiful is this!!!! ❤️❤️

Right now, Virat is doing pyar ka vyapaar between Sai and Paki. Once this storm of misunderstanding, jealousy anger clears you will see a pure heart that will realize pyar se pavitra na koi shabd hai, na ehsas,na rishta.

2) Premonition : Before too writers have given us that déjà vu feeling. And this feeling of Sacha Pyaar as expressed by Sai is the same. The girl never asked for it, but she will eventually get it from Virat as its in her kismat.

3) Shaam, Dam....: Whatever KAku told, she hardly realize that against who she wants to apply is herself the Krishna( Sai here) who will be savior to the innocent saving them from cruel world. She is universe in herself, who does not need any support. 

So, this neeti of Sham, Dham ....your every move will fail. Because for whatever side Krishna sits will win the game. 

Note: I have been missing in action after taking inspiration from Samrat to avoid all drama . Else you post as always stands out awesome. Much love. ❤️

Nidhi! Girl, you've totally floored me with your comparison of this to Krishna Arjun now and even in the past. It is so beautiful how it fits and this time a woman is the Krishna and the Arjun actually has to go to dharamyuddh with his own when the time comes to deliver justice to those who have been wronged. 

Also, since Krishna is known as the "saarthi" it adds so much more beauty to what Sai and Virat would eventually mean to each other. 

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Episode was filler type. 

The thappad scene - Amey deserved it. I was amused, how long Virat held his collar while Sai finished her dialogue. ACP sahab definitely still in a bad mood, chance pe dance, phir bhi try kiya, holding his hand out, trying to read her expression. 

He understood that the biwi is conveying "baad me dekhti hoon". 🤣🤣

Sai-aaai scene brought tears to my eyes. Here was a woman who has suffered for so long, maybe she started out like Sai and had to resign herself to accepting her fate. Even Pakhi is allowed to insult her! I would love to know how and why she got stuck with Ninad. 

The strenght with which she kept fighting for Sai, knowing she will only get more insulted. I was happy Sai acknowledged her spirit. I definitely hope Virat too understands how much he hurt her. 

Countless women go through this kind of mental abuse. I saw an interesting series recently which dealt with what happens behind closed doors and what happens to the children in such families,

Nothing much else was interesting. But theek hai, it was a relief😆

True. children are affected by toxicity of relationships around them and they do grow up to be insecure and emotionally weak. I wish we see the backstory here too. 

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

can somebody explain it me, what is virat's problem?

Possessive Male Syndrome (PMS), whose self-made jalebis have left a sour taste in his mouth. 

i mean if it is about sai misbehaving with elders and talking back then virat ne bhi tho apni mom ke saat wahi kiya. 

if it is about sai doing her manmaani and interfering in shivani bua's life then he is the one who was feeling proud of her for doing all this right? he was even smiling when she was trapping amey by telling him lies. 

and also he was smiling when sai did drama to expose karishma's lies.

tho ithna jagda and gussa kisbaat ki? he can see that uski kaku and gang koyi phool nay bharsaatein sai par and it isn't  like sai bina baath ke unpe chillati hai, as she replies them in their way. and most of the times he likes it also, he smiles standing there. 

(generally asking, don't kill me with comments thinking i hate his character, am watching the show cuz of neil only, i have crush on him since gulaal serial days)

Arey don't worry, I have a bag full of chappals 😆

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Aww you always have each other in your hearts! Hoping you get to be w her soon! 

Also refreshing to hear the bond you share w your sasu aai. So cute! God Bless!

🤗 Thank you ❤️❤️ Blessings reflect back on their own when we wish them upon someone. So sending back to you! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

🤗 Thank you ❤️❤️ Blessings reflect back on their own when we wish them upon someone. So sending back to you! 

Thank you!! 🤗❤️

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was just swiping thru KD and came across this scene where emon announced her pregnancy in a courtroom.. I don't know bengali so couldn't understand much.. but does rono get to know about the pregnancy in the court. He didn't know it before?

If they do it with Sairat na it's gonna be the worst thing.. the most unromantic thing in the history of ITV.

If anyone has seen it can you please explain?