Pavitra pyaar ki jalebiyaan - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

can somebody explain it me, what is virat's problem?

i mean if it is about sai misbehaving with elders and talking back then virat ne bhi tho apni mom ke saat wahi kiya. 

if it is about sai doing her manmaani and interfering in shivani bua's life then he is the one who was feeling proud of her for doing all this right? he was even smiling when she was trapping amey by telling him lies. 

and also he was smiling when sai did drama to expose karishma's lies.

tho ithna jagda and gussa kisbaat ki? he can see that uski kaku and gang koyi phool nay bharsaatein sai par and it isn't  like sai bina baath ke unpe chillati hai, as she replies them in their way. and most of the times he likes it also, he smiles standing there. 

(generally asking, don't kill me with comments thinking i hate his character, am watching the show cuz of neil only, i have crush on him since gulaal serial days)

Edited by Chandu_500 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Chandu_500

can somebody explain it me that what is virat's problem?

i mean if it is about sai misbehaving with elders and talking back then virat ne bhi tho apni mom ke saat wahi kiya. 

if it is about sai doing her manmaani and interfering in shivani bua's life then he is the one who was feeling proud of her for doing all this right? he was even smiling when she was trapping amey by telling him lies. 

and also he was smiling when sai did drama to expose karishma's lies.

tho ithna jagda and gussa kisbaat ki? he can see that uski kaku and gang koyi phool nay bharsaatein sai par and isn't not like sai bina baath ke unpe chillati hai, as she replies them in their way. and most of the times he likes it also, he smiles standing there. 

(generally asking, don't kill me with comments thinking i hate his character, am watching the show cuz of neil only, i have crush on him since gulaal serial days)

I’m also trying to understand the same. The sudden shift has me confused .. his expression in the maha fight wasn’t of jealousy but the words may have implied he wanted her to apologize to him but couldn’t say it .. esp when he said kaho ki tum sharminda ho aise baat karne ke liye, mafi maango 

It almost seemed like he was asking for an apology but veiled it under bado se batameezi 

Originally posted by Bana

Karishma also bitten by the vaada bug ??? This bug is more contagious than covid 🤣

vaccination be nahi hai iss bug ka😆

Originally posted by Jiss555

Super post dear.good morning 

Happy Makar Sankranti to u too dear janki🤗!🌿🌾🌻.☀️

Hope they really add some sort of festival to ghkkpm.i really wanted a sairat 

They are so messed with their timeline that it is almost impossible unless they take a leap of a few months 😆I think they will try to sort out Holi because bengali version has a romance sequence during holi but that's actually later in the story for them. 

Possessive Male Syndrome🤣.I like it a good one.PMS(pms is a bi**h😆) and TPS .Sai can definitely call him sadu

Definition of PMS in males: When jealousy gets the better of deeply protective men, who have deep rooted issues with relationships arising from their fear of rejection and abandonment. (Totally original, but copyright free😅) 🤣

I will tell my hubby when he goes into sulky mood.🤣

I am actually regretting that I never thought of it before to use it on my husband sometime 🤣They all go through it at some point for the pettiest of things 

And our poor PMS husband is holding the wrong side of a gun.Hope he realizes it soon,otherwise mom daughter duo will kill him

Virat was being a husband when he asked amay to return that jewellery (he knows kaku will kill him if even a single piece got lost).I really liked how virat wanted to hold sais hand and sai ignored him and went away.serves you right ACP💔.And patar didis face ,🤣She  realized that tube is indeed  empty 

"Mere Pati school ke principal Nahi Hain.. you are a criminal" that dialog was super well done cvs👏

Bechare Chavan saheb must have also gauged that now he has to come back from work and do some homework today 😅  I too hope soo and virat will say sorry to ayi and sai from the heart..

Virats bhashan about love really didnt jell for me too.I wonder y he said it.Is it to warn sai about his left over feelings❓got me really confused. 

Maybe he was talking about his concept of pyar for which he was stupid enough to lead a life of celibacy (which is not gonna to happen with TPS around)

The general sense from everyone is that it was just general gyaan to the world 😆 So let's go with that as of now. But what Patthar-didi made out of it we'll see. 

I really loved the exchange bw the three women.It showed that when women stands stand together nobody can insult them or raise question about their dignity or selfrespect .

Agree! 👍🏼

Ashwani sai 🤗Stole the episode.we could feel the pureness of their soul and also gave an insight to sais selflessness in defending others.way to go dew drop.loves u

I loved how Sai gave her the hug from the back. ☺️Me too

Virat hurt his mother.i really wanted a mom son scene.please CVS give us that instead of piling up all this chakram paagal drama.

I have a different POV about virat hurting  his mom and sai than u  dear.I think aswanis dialog  was spot on about how virat was fed up of all taunts coming his way.He was their pride now all of a sudden he is in the receiving end so flare ups and breakdown are bound to happen.Though wrong we end up hurting the ones who we love the most.Really loved his ayis perception.shows ashanti is really his mom not someone who thinks he is her son😡

Yes, i agree. He couldn't handle it due to his own inner turmoil for something else nagging him. And taunts were too much to take at that moment

Sai's aane do, "Aai ki Aai Yaad dilati hoon..." 😅😂😅😂 Wow, can't wait for that. It better be part of the fight we are going to see. Go Sai go! Waiting for that scene

I too agree virat is falling in love for the first time and that confused soul cant even guess what bite him .,But if virat cant deal with this in his mature 27 years I wonder what will our dewdrop do.i bet sai will be more mature than virat in recognizing her feelings

That's why I wish they don't just CtrlX+V from the Bengali. They must bring it out better the way they have shown the bond so far. 

If his "pyaar se badhkar"  dialogue today was in anyway related to his leftover feeling or his sense of pride for his pakki zabaan for that bhankas vaada, then Sai should better shift to Shivani Bua's room. Shivani will be more than happy to have room mate 😑 

oh that will be hillarious. I bet shivani wont even help virat with sais chipkali darr

******I think through karishmas punishment for not telling the truth correctly makers add more grey into bhavanis narcissistic character.now ghkkpm is like typical itv soaps plotting evil behind the leads back😬

And with TMKs permission stone despokhi is going to up her game.bring it on and be more jealous upon seeing  sairat's falling in love journey .ooh cant wait for stonelekhas chilli grinding episode (dont know if we get any satisfaction bcoz that actress can't act worth her salt ,so dont know whether aishwaria will be able to emote that pain anguish and humiliation correctly

It will at least give her the scope to emote. Let's see if she does. Not sure if its the actress or the flat character because off-screen she appears to be expressive. 

Have a great day dear

My replies in green

Originally posted by prs_725

Janki! As soon as I started reading your posts, my mom brought me til ladoos she had just made, how apt that it happened right when we talked abt Sai and Ashwini scene of mother-daughter. Love my mommy :) Happy Utrayan!

Aww. But my biological Aai is actually away in another land right now. So, I hugged my Saasu-Aai and oh yes, the ladoos were ready here too before I arrived and stuffed straight into my mouth as I entered yesterday. Mothers i tell you! ☺️☺️☺️

Coming to your post, such a breath of fresh air and such perspective! I decided to not watch the episode for the next couple of days (need the energy to work long hrs) but even if I watch or don't watch, I want to continue reading your posts. It even gives me a diff perspective when I do go watch the episodes. 

Eagerly waiting for Virat's apology to Ashwini apology and hopefully some SaiRat moments where she questions Virat's behavior and what's going on in his heart/brain. The Pakhi track was coming and will be sustained throughout the series now as we know from KD. Challo, if anything she will help bring the couple together. It's the journey that makes any relationship beautiful but if there's anything I wish, it's for the makers to explore the other relationships the leads share w their household members too. It will give sooo much depth to each character. Pre-Marriage, it looked like Virat and his dad had a good relationship. I'm surprised Virat hasn't had a chat w his dad. I'm surprised they havn't kept a pooja for Samrat's return (rather kept one to get back at Sai before college). Plenty loopholes occurring due to living room scenes lol 

I am wondering why aren't they adding these aadarsh beta talking to mom and dad scenes. Won't the regular audience want it? 

Hoping you have a wonderful day filled w tons of sweetness with your family and loves ones as well! As does everyone in this forum!! Love love and tons of love <3 

It was sweet sweet sweet ❤️❤️

Originally posted by sukri

Great Post. Happy Pongal/ Sankranti to you too 🤗

Two scenes that stood out today were Ashwini and Sai's conversation which was so pure and Sai's dialogue of Chavan khanda ka kisi aurath ya mard ne nahi sikha to stand for aurat ka atyachar, which are true words (Virat has never taken a stand for his mom and even insulted her the other day).

But I doubt she meant it that way actually. It was a googly (jalebi). I mean, she was angry at him for screaming at her and Aai so she may have included him too but then she knows he wouldn't take aurat ki beizzati silently. He had joined her in the plan anyway. 

Virat also was not happy with that statement coz he doesn't think he did any wrong. I am so sure Sai is going to shout at Virat about this. AFter that agar Virat-Ashwini scene nahi mila toh makers are writing extra dialogues for no reason.  

He was not happy, yes. It came across as another rude remark to the family. I actually want Sai to tell him a few things but I also want her to hear a few things he has to say. It has to be an exchange. Virat Ashwini scene is long overdue! 

Which of the Saam (advice), Daam (bribe), Dand (punish/harass), Bhed (divide & rule/use enemies weakness against them) will Poker Face Pakhi use? 

She will use all right - Sam and Daam for Virat; Dand for Sai; and Bhed for both of them. It is for them to see through it. 

It might be Bhed, i.e. divide Virat and Sai. 

Like you said, all she has to do is go to their room and Sai will do the rest. She did also look smug (I guess) at Virat's pyar dialogue, the dialogue itself seemed misplaced. 

Originally posted by Ambii

Loved the Mephistopheles reference .

And just like Dr. Faustus met his end , so will Pakhi . She will repent but it will be too late then ! 

A beautiful analysis as always ! 

And Happy Makar Sankranti ❤️ 

Thank you dear 🤗 Mephistopheles is what Bhavani is really. 

Originally posted by by_stander

I was waiting for your analysis to understand what Virat meant by his Sacha Pyaar definition. IDK if it was a writer's mistake or if it was foreshadowing of what is coming? I noticed though when Virat was saying those lines Sai and Pakhi were both in the background, but Sai was closer and clearer in the frame, and Pakhi was farther and blurred in the scene. He said that "pyaar se barkaar na koi shabdh hay, na ehsaas, na rishta." We are all aware of the "shabdh" pyaar, and we make a lot of "pyaar ka rishta" with people around us, like friends and family, but we only feel that "pyaar ka ehsaas" for only our significant other. So is it foreshadowing the fact that Virat may have misconstrued the word pyaar as his "ehsaas" for Pakhi when in reality that "pyaar ka rishta" was nothing but friendship? Or did Virat actually meant it as friendship but Pakhi didi thought of frienship wala pyaar as "ehsaas" wala pyaar that Virat will only save for her and nobody else? IDK, I felt out of touch with Virat's dialogue today...

It was too philosophical for the situation. Majority feel that it was general gyaan for Shivani, so going with it unless he adds some "T&C" in space of his privacy with the biwi later. 

Also, Shivan bua may never love anyone because of what Amey did was another weak dialogue on the writer's part. Given her two divorces and 3 affairs, how could she love and trust someone so blindly? What is wrong with Chavan Khandan and their two-day wala love? Is that genetic? First, our Virat saheb with Pakhi, then our Samrat saheb with Pakhi, and now bechari Shivani with Amey. The entire Shivani track was so hastily written and executed that none of us could actually connect with her. I believe in KD, the woman who played Shivani was never married and as she got older, the family never thought about getting her married after that (IDK the actual story, correct me if I am wrong). So her falling into a trap like this is kind of understandable. Welp...this is what happens when you change characters and copy-paste the same plot and try to make sense out of it. The story becomes disconnected and falls apart. 

I know so many women like Shivani, who have just been floored by men who speak nicely to them because they have been wronged and made to feel so unwanted that even little attention makes them believe a man. It's sad but true. 

Originally posted by Ramyalaxmi

@Janki: Beautifully written as always.

Maybe Virat was talking about Samrat's true pyaar for Mrs.MIA. Because for him if 2 days yoga training can create vaada level pyaar then why not 5 days of marriage?

This cracked me up 🤣🤣

His anger towards Sai may continue due to her statement about what her father taught her. 

Well, just like Sai's anger with Virat for Ashwini, Virat will be angry with Sai for what her father didn't teach him before. 

What will they do, if Sai really has 30lakhs in her name now?

I think she should get the money she has and has been wanting. Virat is being too dominating by not allowing her to get her money. Why not? 

Well, do they showed whether Karishma has her parents?

Not yet. 

Wish you all a happy Pongal, Makar Sankranti and Uttrayan.

Originally posted by Saichintalli

Your analysis is very nice, your review is more interesting than episode.

More than for sai, felt bad for Ashwini today.... Virat one question , made all mk gang false allegations true....

Is there any scene like rano apologizing his mother in kusum dola???

I don't think there is, can't recall