Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Wonderful post ... 👏

Abhi tak episode nahi dekha.. Sham ko dekhuge  subah subah mood off nahi karana toxic family drama dekh kar😆

Happy Makar Sankranti🤗

totally irrelevant, but your dp reminded me of how much I miss watching Fairy tail😭

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: by_stander

totally irrelevant, but your dp reminded me of how much I miss watching Fairy tail😭

me 2 ...😒

Mavis and Zeref ...

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont have much to talk about today's episode. It was very boring and I felt Sai did not say anything new to Amay and his wife that she already hadn't said. I was expecting a killer scene for Virat but his 2 mins appearance just killed all the excitement I had for today's episode. After that, I just FF most of the scenes.

Few things I would like to share 

1. Tomorrow, I except Virat to talk about his feelings. I would like to know what was going on in his mind that made him behave the way he did. I don't know if this was a screenplay issue or there is a valid reason which caused Virat to flip. Virat Aai scene is a must. 

2. I expect Sai to share how hurt she is but at the same time I expect some understanding from her side .When Sai has been unreasonable in the past, Virat has been understanding. He was mature enough not to drag the fight. I hope both of them don't give outsiders a reason to create a rift between them. 

3. I don't think the pyaar dialogue was for Pakhi.It was said in Shivani’s context to show how she will have trouble trusting other guys. It's hard to decipher what Pakhi is thinking from her expressions so can't say what effect that dialogue had on her.  

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Your analysis is very nice, your review is more interesting than episode.

More than for sai, felt bad for Ashwini today.... Virat one question , made all mk gang false allegations true....

Is there any scene like rano apologizing his mother in kusum dola???

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really nice analysis dear n happy makar sankranti to you too 😊 

Only u can do an interesting analysis of a boring episode. 

Even I don't like the true love thing n camera was showing virakhi while he said this. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello and happy Makar Sankranti everyone🤗

I think his pavitra pyaar ka dialogue was in Shivani's context. I don't think he was particularly referring to the triangle. But, it does highlight his belief and definition of love. Additionally, while Sai was flirting with Amey in the room and in the car, Amey made a lot of reference to the word 'pyaar' associating it with Sai, causing Virat to raise his eyebrow at some point. He may have subconsciously picked on that word, and thought that he needed to address that😆

Good analysis again,  I will be MIA today as well so keeping it short😆

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Pongal, Makar Sankranti, Bihu...best wishes for the year ahead!  

I haven't watched the episode yet. Busy with festivities at home. But definitely will watch later. For all the tension, this serial gives, strangely I watch it to wind down😆

On that note, I wish the serial would follow the festival timeline, forgetting the blooper they made with the calendar. I love Sankranti...it's a festival of new beginnings, hope and good cheer. They need this festive break before launching their next drama on us. 

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely analysis and a peek into the episode,

Haven’t seen the episode but have a good gist of it from what you have written. Full confidence in you 👍🏻

Well Basis what you have written about the pyaar dialogue it could be a matter of fact belief that was being stated, some people may think it was for them. 
Coming back to the confused sole🙊 known as Virat Chavan please some one (writer/director) let him do a self introspection of what has he done today in the name of hurt.

Let’s see what’s in store next, with all ganging up and our dear Vaihini taking the shot (clean bold na hojaye over confidence mein🤷‍♀️).

Happy Makar Sankranthi/ Happy Pongal to all

Til Gul ghya Ani god god bola 😊

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I couldn't help myself but watch the episode 😆

A bit disappointed because I was hoping to see more ACP Virat Chavan - the backround music, Neil's acting, expressions as ACP are a treat to watch. I miss seeing him in action but the CVs are not showing more of him. I would have really liked for an x factor or showing Virat deal w him in his ACP way...cant they also build Virat's character instead of only Sai? 

Whatever 2 mins we had was like trailer. They should have expanded more on it instead of the lame scene making karishma apologize. Waise what is their deal, ek bahu na mili apologize karne ke liye toh doosri se karva li lol it's like tu nahi toh tu sahi 🤣

I think the pyaar dialogue was more in general. Virat understands what love is and it means love is pure in all essence. It gives a sneak peak into Pakhi now who is moving beyond all what love is about, according to our ACP. I'm sure he will pick up on it and see true colors to understand what true love is ..is what he has w Sai, ofc followed by a lot of MUs haha 

Ashwini-Sai scene was amazing. Virat ko toh vapas ate bhi daanth pad ne wali hain lol 

It's like internalizing. First they kept on talking gol gol around pati patni etc etc and others talking abt your pati or patni and they never admitted. Now they keep talking abt pyaar ki baatien which started w amey so they are moving towards pyaar direction it seems like ...

My maza of this episode was in 2 mins of ACP, Neil always looks hot in the police uniform and Sai-Ashwini scene. I'm learning to keep my expectations low from this show these days after my Virat like obsession for a week lol (which i couldn't explain). 

Additionally, i'd also like to mention Virat once said "meri sabse azeez chiz" for pakhi but he is talking abt pyaar now openly and not cheez. He always said I made a promise to someone close to me, but i never hear the word pyaar except during the slip up but he covered it. he's actually using the word in open - be it to explain what love means in general or for Shivani's future. 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Never knew until you said now and I googled . Am a total illiterate with any kind of TV shows... Woh toh is uniform ke chakkar me Chakram niwasis me itna fas gayi hoon 🤣 here till the stupor lasts 😆