Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I think we have to wait to watch the episode and pass judgment as both sides PR are active. Having said that if Sonali used “H” word to Abhi/Rubina/ Nikki it still doesn’t justify Rubina saying it to Sonali daughter. Contestants fighting, calling each other names is still ok but dragging parents/ children into their fights shows how low they can go and supporting them in such actions reflect on us poorly

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Ruby said the bold part. Her words were “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol”. Which is exactly what I bolded lol

That's terrible. Better she could have abused Sonali. This is low.

Eydis thumbnail

Aap ne saari live feed dekhi phir Ruby ko “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” bolte hue kaise miss kar diya? 😂😂

hum ne yeh miss Kuch nhi Kia hai episode air hone dey ap😆😆

Eydis thumbnail

Sonali said whoever broke her name plate is haramzaadi. She never specifically mentioned Nikki 😂😂

Aur Nikki kya Ruby ki saggi beti hai jo Ruby involve hui? And bringing in Sonali’s daughter is wrong period.

Pura episode dekhlena 🤣

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Huge fight between Sonali and Rubena Dilaik  

Rubina- Teri beti haram ki hai? 

Sonali- Badly abu*ed her, and said tu bahar mil.

Huge fight between #SonaliPhogat & #RubinaDilaik Rubina- Teri beti haram ki hai.Sonali- Badly abu*ed her, and said tu bahar mil.

kuch b ho ................ KUCH b Ho .............. aik Bachi ko gaali dena kia zeb deta hai on a 34 years old woman ????????????

Classsy Woman ... NO justification on Ths whn she abused Sonali n She absued Miss Dilaik why teh hell brought a kid ?????????????  

Rubina said "Iski khud ki baiti Hai apni baiti ko bol haram ki Hai '" 

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1349420639963148288?s=19

sonali fugaat deserves this... well done rubyyy....🎈🎈

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rubyfangrl

sonali fugaat deserves this... well done rubyyy....🎈🎈

I so hope she will be called out on wkv for dragging a kid... Sonali will be surely called out 

Originally posted by: NeerajaGirish

I think we have to wait to watch the episode and pass judgment as both sides PR are active. Having said that if Sonali used “H” word to Abhi/Rubina/ Nikki it still doesn’t justify Rubina saying it to Sonali daughter. Contestants fighting, calling each other names is still ok but dragging parents/ children into their fights shows how low they can go and supporting them in such actions reflect on us poorly

I had seen whole LF n saw Sonali was talking to Nikki bt Rubina came in her defence n in verbal spat... Rubina ended up bringing her adopted baiti.. Usko sunati na 

So firstly Sonali said whoever broke her name plate is haramzaadi. She never specifically mentioned Nikki (but still she was wrong and not defending her).

Secondly, Ruby’s exact words were “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol”. Involving Sonali’s daughter was wrong period!

Exactly.. "she said Teri baiti ko b haramzadi bol q k Teri b baiti Hai" 

Point is apas Mai jo b karo laro Maro why to drag a kid??? Exact ilfaz thy ye koi twist nai kr rha 

So Rakhi having a crush on Abhinav (a married man might I add) is fine but Sonali can’t have a crush on Aly? 😂🤣😂

Selective 🤣rubeena k judgements 

NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well if it is true then these contestants don’t know when to keep zippier on their mouth and Rubina seems to have screwed sense of right/wrong with the way she supported Jasmine earlier and now poking in between Nikki and Sonali fight.