Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why is this 35 year old ghatiya woman after a minor??

Sonali ko do gaaliyan...why bring her minor daughter in all of this??

What was mahan Abhinav doing....Arshi said Ruby ka khandaan to isko badi aag lagi thee...now his unclassy wife brings a child and abuses her...is not going on Sonali's family??🤢

Thats what I want to know too, what did that girl do to you? This is the second time shes brought her in the house! Like wtf dnt tell me ure insecure of that kid. 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

This!!!! And shes been calling Rahul weak and down trodden since weeks isnt tht part of her false narrative to influence audience. Seriously everything this woman accuses others she is guilty of herself! 

In an effort to justify her "adopted beti Nikki", she brought in Sonali's real daughter in the argument in the nastiest way possible🤢

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw the whole clip. The whole conversation was so below the belt that no one should be defending Rubina or Sonali. Soanli said so many things and Rubina could have handled it better.There is no point in defending either of them.Both wrong

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

What was mahan Abhinav doing....Arshi said Ruby ka khandaan to isko badi aag lagi thee...now his unclassy wife brings a child and abuses her...is not going on Sonali's family??🤢

Iss ghatiya aurat rubina ne show ka level hi gira diya..next season koi bhi aane se pehle hazaar baar sochega

Doob maro rubina

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sonali called Nikki haramzadi.. she said khud ki beti ko bhi bolteo ho kya haram ki hai.. 

Thik bola maa hoke dusri ladki ko haramzadi bol rahi hai

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sonali is the most disgusting woman. She has stooped so low to stay in the house. She is fighting with Rubina, Nikki, Arshi & Rakhi. WTH is her love angle with Aly? Like seriously how low can you go? I feel bad for her daughter. I am sure she will get bullied because of her mom's deed.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tulip235

And some people still defend her and even say she’s right in doing so! 🙄

There are things you can't defend. If it's bad then it's bad. 

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

35 ho 45 ho yea 65, she called nikki haramzadi, rubina said you also have a daughter will you call her haram ki as well.  Definitely rubina could have gone for a better example. But sonali is desperate because she knows she might go this week ..

And by the way she didn’t abuse anyone’s child  maa hoke kya khudki beti ko bologi haram ki hai... then why are you abusing some else’s daughter. But that reference was very poor one I agree

Where Arshi directly said tera khandan ghatiya.. 

I think you’re smart enough to understand the difference between these two statements 

Edited by YehRashiThi - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Without watching, stop spreading lies. Such behavior is not expected from you. The Khabri account you copied it from is a RUBINA HATER & he always posts such false information on her. Atleast cross check before posting. First Opsora started saying nonsense & accusing Rubina of being racist, & now this! 

Watch the video:

https://twitter.com/nehelll/status/1349404227748159493?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1349422719201251329?s=20

ye poora clip weekend pe rubina ko dikhana hai sallu ko..

Madam rubina u and ur justifications are beautiful but zoot hai sabbbb madam

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

This!!!! And shes been calling Rahul weak and down trodden since weeks isnt tht part of her false narrative to influence audience. Seriously everything this woman accuses others she is guilty of herself! 

In madams words aap apni insecurities doosre mein dekhte hai. I think this statements sums up madam herself, she can say such a thing because thats how she sees others. ðŸ¤£