Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am not sure I want to watch such a depressing track . I wish TRPs go below 1.

lilac_dreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Again her eyes here,with that tear 😭

Seeing beyond villains torture and all the mess created,this track will be so meaty for Tisha. Them and different kind of emotions  the start looks horrible but i'm sure it will get better after these initial shocks.

I completely agree..!! ❤️

I think we are going to see a very different shade of Abhigya, specially Abhi. And as usual, Tisha are going to nail their parts.

And thinking through the perspective of any good actor, these kind of roles are a dream to play even though we would hate to see some scenes initially but overall I guess, playing such complex roles can be very satisfying for an Actor.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good afternoon girls !😃

I watched today. I couldn't watch sooner as promised, real life got in the way. If I watch, I have to blurt out! So, let me know if you want me to take this out to EDT or an independent thread. For today, here I am. 

I loved the episode🤗Truly, truly touched my heart❤️ Girls, why itna doom and gloom ? Poiu, nahin, nahin my friend, don't wish low ratings. Our couple is going to kill it with their heart wrenching acting😭we will all bawl, watch and bawl again😭It will be phenomenal, rather than stupid hide and go seek or other childish histrionics. Yahaan toh real acting dekhne ko milegi, how your heart gets held in a vice like grip and be squeezed. I felt that Sriti, Shabir were fantabulous in expressing/living and conveying to us condition of Abhi, Pragya with not even one word today👍🏼

Nahin, I am not a sadist wanting to see all the torture, but it is close to reality. Now, tell me how many male lead actors would agree to play a physically weak and helpless character suffering at the hands of a female villain? This is not a fake or a cooked up majboori, this is a true majboori now for both leads, one is suffering because of an illness, unable to defend himself and the other suffering as her heartbreaks💔 watching her love go through this😭, yet unable to protect him as she can't blow her cover yet. The way she is shocked as he bites on her hand, ignores her pain as she appriaises his condition😭Don't we want to see how they overcome this? I am all for this than flaky bechari characters 

My heart was in my throat as Pragya cries her heart out remembering what Abhi means to her, his care for her during crises, seeing him in an unimaginable state. The happy go lucky, pompous and vain Rockstar reduced to an abused, vulnerable, frightened human with tattered clothes😭 That was a sight to behold😭💔And their agony🤗Oh my God ! that was a punch in my gut, my eyes smarted up after a long time. 

I think I should go back and watch the last month's episodes to get an idea of what went on. Do you girls suggest that? 🤔I haven't watched for last 2 years. One episode during Christmas time drove me away as I mentioned before. 

*edited by dt* Where is Shikha? This Alia looks so evil, with no feelings. Aliya loved Abhi in her own twisted way, at least when he is physically unwell. 

I am in for the ride, if we get phenomenal acting from Sriti, Shabir as Abhi, PragyaThe others can be in their la la land, carrying on when the whole family seems to be decimated, apologizing to some random person. Where is the other one? 

Aaj ke liye itna hi hain😃. Don't want to overdose you guys on day #1🤡

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey mili! You can watch episodes from mid january to mid february,those are based on Abhigya wedding and post-wedding romance in between some hide and seek with goons. Enjoyable much if you're fan of more lighthearted tension-free scenes.

Agree,we have already best performance by Tisha,both Abhigya are in huge pain,even tho only he gets the physical part. Not easy for a wife to see her man thrashed like this&be unable to do anything to get him out of there instantly. She can only be his support for now,protect him with her care. Better ideas will come in time cause this is only one of those storms already lived,will get over it stronger&together.

Edited by Ralulo - 3 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her breakdown in Sarita's arms in friday ep 😭 she cried like this only when she thought it's all over,when she left MM right before Lonavla week. Badly needed to tell someone everything...and she knows,didn't needed much to see him as he is,a baby. The abuse image will hunt her forever,which is good at some point,this is not something to forget&forgive easy like other things in the past. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah loved the way she cried and choked up while crying. It's so real and heart wrenching 😭🥺

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yeah its great for TiSha's acting potential... Both will get to explore a wide variety of emotions and it's already evident from their performance. but I just wish they cut down on graphic depictions of the abuse. I do not have the stomach for it. It's stone age behavior. 🤢

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

In time he will be like in the first pic with Pragz and second with the rest. Revenge comes late but when it comes...

Yeah I am actually looking forward to abhigya bonding beyond this abuse nonsense. Oh I do hope the revenge comes soon and hopefully it will be delicious. 😎

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good afternoon girls !😃

I watched today. I couldn't watch sooner as promised, real life got in the way. If I watch, I have to blurt out! So, let me know if you want me to take this out to EDT or an independent thread. For today, here I am. 

I loved the episode🤗Truly, truly touched my heart❤️ Girls, why itna doom and gloom ? Poiu, nahin, nahin my friend, don't wish low ratings. Our couple is going to kill it with their heart wrenching acting😭we will all bawl, watch and bawl again😭It will be phenomenal, rather than stupid hide and go seek or other childish histrionics. Yahaan toh real acting dekhne ko milegi, how your heart gets held in a vice like grip and be squeezed. I felt that Sriti, Shabir were fantabulous in expressing/living and conveying to us condition of Abhi, Pragya with not even one word today👍🏼

My heart was in my throat as Pragya cries her heart out remembering what Abhi means to her, his care for her during crises, seeing him in an unimaginable state. The happy go lucky, pompous and vain Rockstar reduced to an abused, vulnerable, frightened human with tattered clothes😭 That was a sight to behold😭💔And their agony🤗Oh my God ! that was a punch in my gut, my eyes smarted up after a long time. 

I am in for the ride, if we get phenomenal acting from Sriti, Shabir as Abhi, PragyaThe others can be in their la la land, carrying on when the whole family seems to be decimated, apologizing to some random person. Where is the other one? 

Aww I love the optimism and energy bursting from this post. 💕  Please do post more often. 😉

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

I sincerely do hope that they brought in this track for a purpose and not to mindlessly drag it. We need revenge against all these lazy, criminal mehra freeloaders who have been lazing at the mansion and just growing in size year after year, enjoying Abhi's hard earned money in his frikkin house.

The worst kind of humiliation all of them must face. Each and everyone of them. Those 2 things for sure. Whose names even repulse me. Lifetime in jail. With nothing and no one to bail them out. Slowly rotting away in jail year after year for all their murderous crimes. For killing Bulbul, Kiara, for numerous murder attempts against Pragya, Abhi and their children. 

Tayiji who is good for nothing. Couldn't even speak up against the abuse. After years of lazy existence in the mehra house, only learnt how to lick that thing's shoes like her bahu. Should be thrown out of the house. Who needs enemies when you have family members like this? Who even is she? The original daadi is not there anymore. So why should she be entertained there? Go beg on the roads. I don't care. 

Mitali, Raj. Worst kind of lazy freeloaders. Her and her useless, failure of a husband. Just crawling back to MM like the snakes that they are when they have no money. Again to feast upon Abhi's money and lick that thing's shoes. should be also thrown out of MM. Dragged and thrown out. Door slammed shut in her face. Like she did to Pragya numerous times. 

And strict no entry of Ranbir's mother into MM. For insulting Pragya and her daughter. For disrespecting Pragya. For being a lazy bystander while Pragya wanted to see how her husband was doing. She's waiting to grow into a snake like that thing. Cut it in the bud. You don't need those kind of friends. Clean house completely. 

I swear I won't accept anything less after putting Abhi through this kind of torture. They better deliver that for traumatising us with this trash. 🤬