Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Why do you even call “popular rising stars” they

have YET to do anything that would make anyone rush for them. They are just starting. Are you doing this on purpose because I find it insane that we are even discussing this fact. 

As long as you have 3 actors who are just starting in their careers, the movie will be riding on you. Haters are confusing themselves now one time they are saying Shakun will be another test, the other time they are saying we have “rising stars” in the movie 😆 Really? Or maybe you are laying the foundation so we can use that excuse if ever the movie is a hit. We have reached rock bottom now. Your last sentence is right, we are both wasting our time.

they popular because their last movie were succussful

I think you dont get it 😆 lets move on

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Guys dont fight

High chances all these films suck anyway 😆

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Guys dont fight

High chances all these films suck anyway 😆

its looks like some of my comments are really rubbing certain people on the wrong way😆

I dont know why they are in here if they cant accept or if they dont like it ignore other members opinion about their fave.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

its looks like some of my comments are really rubbing certain people on the wrong way😆

I dont know why they are in here if they cant accept or if they dont like it ignore other members opinion about their fave.

Some of your comments are clearly to provoke a reaction and when people react you play the victim.