Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

But you come up with Titles like Loop Lapeta, Pinky farar etc and want us to take them seriously when the Titles are screaming we are OTT material ? It will be a miracle if they find space in the theaters in the coming 2 years, let alone achieving the BO success.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe the next film could do better ? Perhaps worse šŸ˜†

its look like that she isnt planning to do any more female oriented movies šŸ˜† which is good for her and great for the audience and produceršŸ˜›

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Since you keep harping on the same point in all her topics, I will also repeat myself like a broken record that for a film of Chapaak's genre, 4 crore is actually decent.

Wasting your time with this bunch šŸ¤£ since when haters have logic?  They are like a broken tape. 

Edited by MaalGang - 3 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

its look like that she isnt planning to do any more female oriented movies šŸ˜† which is good for her and great for the audience and produceršŸ˜›

Shakun only riding on her

The intern 

And Anurag Basu movie (which may get confirmed soon) 

Are you talking about same producers that keep offering her movies?

For someone you talk about 24/7 you donā€™t do your homework about them

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaalGang

The intern 

Yeah Shakun Batra's film is resting on her shoulders only

HearMeRoar thumbnail

DP is not a good actor. Nor do I like her offscreen shenanigans. But she is undeniably a star.

Who I find weird are the peeps who celebrate the idea she could be doing a flowerpot, blink-and-you-miss-it type of role. šŸ˜† When she's charging the same and isn't working a quarter as much, that is actually a sign of her star power. I mean, all those crores for a few days worth of work?! That is some clout! Those who insist she's doing a flowerpot role are actually bolstering her claim to celebrity.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail

The intern 

I wish, instead of obsessing over my comments, you would know more  about your fave movies.

Shakun movie also has Siddharth and Ananya who are new rising star.

Intern is co-produced by her.

and the third is not confirmed. Lets talk about it when it gets confirmed.

MaalGang thumbnail

I wish, instead of obsessing over my comments, you would know more  about your fave movies.

Shakun movie also has Siddharth and Ananya who are new rising star.

Intern is co-produced by her.

and the third is not confirmed. Lets talk about it when it gets confirmed.

You said rising star and I said itā€™s only riding on her shoulders. As far as I know thatā€™s the same thing. They are still rising no one is expecting anything from them. 

she has plenty others movies but you act like no one is approaching her. If she had no value, producers wouldnā€™t even approach her, pay her heavy fees just for supposedly doing flower pot. Why they donā€™t go for Disha or Vaani whose fees are cheaper if they just want a flower pot?

this is my first time in week quoting you. You talk about obsession. What you have with DP is called obsession.

Kaya65 thumbnail

You said rising star and I said itā€™s only riding on her shoulders. As far as I know thatā€™s the same thing. They are still rising no one is expecting anything from them. 

she has plenty others movies but you act like no one is approaching her. If she had no value, producers wouldnā€™t even approach her, pay her heavy fees just for supposedly doing flower pot. Why they donā€™t go for Disha or Vaani whose fees are cheaper if they just want a flower pot?

this is my first time in week quoting you. You talk about obsession. What you have with DP is called obsession.

@bold this cant be true if there are two other popular rising stars also in the moviešŸ˜Ž

i never said that she doesnt get movies, i only said that she will not do any female oriented movies for a while after her last flop. And I think she feels the same way because she started signing all these other films with big stars after the Chhapaak flopped.

about the restšŸ˜†

I think you should really stop caring about what the "haters" are saying and focus  more on your favorite.

MaalGang thumbnail

@bold this cant be true if there are two other popular rising stars also in the moviešŸ˜Ž

i never said that she doesnt get movies, i only said that she will not do any female oriented movies for a while after her last flop. And I think she feels the same way because she started signing all these other films with big stars after the Chhapaak flopped.

about the restšŸ˜†

I think you should really stop caring about what the "haters" are saying and focus  more on your favorite.

Why do you even call ā€œpopular rising starsā€ they

have YET to do anything that would make anyone rush for them. They are just starting. Are you doing this on purpose because I find it insane that we are even discussing this fact. 

As long as you have 3 actors who are just starting in their careers, the movie will be riding on you. Haters are confusing themselves now one time they are saying Shakun will be another test, the other time they are saying we have ā€œrising starsā€ in the movie šŸ˜† Really? Or maybe you are laying the foundation so we can use that excuse if ever the movie is a hit. We have reached rock bottom now. Your last sentence is right, we are both wasting our time.