Posted: 3 years ago

"Although Batra’s film has Siddharth Chaturvedi and Ananya Pandey in the cast, this is Deepika Padukone’s show all the way. In fact, it has been learnt that the film was written specially for her since producer Karan Johar wanted to work with her for the longest time. Deepika rejected everything Karan offered her until this came along. She is one female actor who commands as much footage and moolah as the male superstars."

Can't wait for this movie!

"She is one female actor who commands as much footage and moolah as the male superstars."

🤣

yet her solo films opens 4 cr

Originally posted by Kaya65

"She is one female actor who commands as much footage and moolah as the male superstars."

🤣

Since you keep harping on the same point in all her topics, I will also repeat myself like a broken record that for a film of Chapaak's genre, 4 crore is actually decent.

meh...🥱

Hopefully Shakun Batra will create something good. He doesn't have a long filmography to go on so it's hard to treat him like a genius filmmaker based on one good film. 

I am looking forward to Rashmi Rocket simply because so far Tapsee has shown a knack for picking good movies. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

meh...🥱

Hopefully Shakun Batra will create something good. He doesn't have a long filmography to go on so it's hard to treat him like a genius filmmaker based on one good film. 

I am looking forward to Rashmi Rocket simply because so far Tapsee has shown a knack for picking good movies. 

Haseen Dilruba and Loop Lapeta are exciting movies too. Loop Lapeta co-stars Tahir raj Bhasin who is criminally underrated and Haseen Dilruba is in the category of psychological thriller.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Haseen Dilruba and Loop Lapeta are exciting movies too. Loop Lapeta co-stars Tahir raj Bhasin who is criminally underrated and Haseen Dilruba is in the category of psychological thriller.

Oh wow! I missed that. Thanks Minty. I have high hopes for Haseen dilruba now😆 It also has Vikrant!

I love Tahir so I hope his movie with Tapsee will be good

Originally posted by mintyblue

Since you keep harping on the same point in all her topics, I will also repeat myself like a broken record that for a film of Chapaak's genre, 4 crore is actually decent.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night 😎

🤣

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG!

🤣

Maybe the next film could do better ? Perhaps worse 😆