Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

They are following the bengali version, does all this happen there as well? 

Same things happened in bengali version

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukri

(Spoiler)

So after their bedroom fight, next day morning when Saranya is about to have breakfast and go to college, she is subject to taunt coz Bhanu ma will feed her dosa and try to pamper her.  Kaku will do hungama and kind of throw the plate and food down.  More taunts from Sathya and Pavithra that is she a bachhi to be fed etc. Vikram's mom will support Saranya and will try to get more food.

But Saranya stops her coz feels so humiliated.  She refuses to eat food coz they made her feel like a begger.

They will further taunt her that she doesnt do any work but want to eat on time and go to college while other bahus slog at home. 

She says from tmrw she will do all her work and only then go to college. If she can't finish then she will skip.

Vikram will see all this happening and will offer dropping her. She will say thanks, but no, I will take bus from today. You have already done enough for me.

She doesn't eat all day and when she comes back home, she gets sick. Bhanu ma tries to get her to take the tablet for headache and fever but she refuses. Vikram comes then and Bhanu will be like now its between you and your wife, make her eat this and she goes.

Saranya shows her hand when Vikram tries to make her take the tablet and walks away and he will hold her hand and stop her. She will say leave my hand, you have no right to stop me. He will be like if I had to leave, why would have I held your hand the first place. 

He will talk to her and also tell her that i know that someone was so angry that they didnt eat all day, So I also didn't feel like eating. etc

Saranya will melt hearing all his talk.

This episode they will make up.

(end of spoiler)

Poor sai ðŸ˜­ Kitne ghatiya lok hai yeh chavans. Complete mental harassment she is going through. 

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

Same things happened in bengali version

What day this will this make up happen im so tired of too much screaming

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

(Spoiler)

So after their bedroom fight, next day morning when Saranya is about to have breakfast and go to college, she is subject to taunt coz Bhanu ma will feed her dosa and try to pamper her.  Kaku will do hungama and kind of throw the plate and food down.  More taunts from Sathya and Pavithra that is she a bachhi to be fed etc. Vikram's mom will support Saranya and will try to get more food.

But Saranya stops her coz feels so humiliated.  She refuses to eat food coz they made her feel like a begger.

They will further taunt her that she doesnt do any work but want to eat on time and go to college while other bahus slog at home. 

She says from tmrw she will do all her work and only then go to college. If she can't finish then she will skip.

Vikram will see all this happening and will offer dropping her. She will say thanks, but no, I will take bus from today. You have already done enough for me.

She doesn't eat all day and when she comes back home, she gets sick. Bhanu ma tries to get her to take the tablet for headache and fever but she refuses. Vikram comes then and Bhanu will be like now its between you and your wife, make her eat this and she goes.

Saranya shows her hand when Vikram tries to make her take the tablet and walks away and he will hold her hand and stop her. She will say leave my hand, you have no right to stop me. He will be like if I had to leave, why would have I held your hand the first place. 

He will talk to her and also tell her that i know that someone was so angry that they didnt eat all day, So I also didn't feel like eating. etc

Saranya will melt hearing all his talk.

This episode they will make up.

(end of spoiler)

Heya so you giving hope to watch the show because its gonna be the consecutive second week I was about to skip the show. From last Thursday I am not watching this show,only reading updates and watching few clips here and there but Phewww you gave some hope so may be till next week or Saturday we are going to get some good scene.

But it happened in Tamil,did this happen in Bengali also. Never know from where they are taking all this drama

But thanks for the spoiler of hope

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In Bengali version time line it was written Rono confronts his family for taunting iman , later he look after her .

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Poor sai ðŸ˜­ Kitne ghatiya lok hai yeh chavans. Complete mental harassment she is going through. 

That was a really heartbreaking scene in Tamil.  

They will really make her feel like a beggar. Such a shitty family that they have problems with Saranya eating. 

Once Vikram comes, kaku will start acting as if sab teek hai and tell his mom, go get food for her, she will getting late for college etc. ðŸ¤¢

Still he will side with Saranya and tell Kaku and others to mind their business. If Usha maushi feeds her, its between them and it  shouldnt concern kaku as it is not causing any disrespect.

Saranya later tells Bhanu after that from now on she will not eat at CN and eat at College canteen only. 

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

no no i am not talking about the tamil version here..😆 in ktv the male voice gives dubbing indha vaaraam romance vaaaaaram...🤣

I see thats super fun to hear..LOL.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That was a really heartbreaking scene in Tamil.  

They will really make her feel like a beggar. Such a shitty family that they have problems with Saranya eating. 

Once Vikram comes, kaku will start acting as if sab teek hai and tell his mom, go get food for her, she will getting late for college etc. ðŸ¤¢

Still he will side with Saranya and tell Kaku and others to mind their business. If Usha maushi feeds her, its between them and it  shouldnt concern kaku as it is not causing any disrespect.

Saranya later tells Bhanu after that from now on she will not eat at CN and eat at College canteen only. 

Im surprised that they are doing this for having food as well. I really hope they dont show that because India is known for hospitality and we feed all. Feeding people is known to be such a blessing wala kaam. To stop someone from having khana shanti sey is such a sin, if they show it - it will really drop chavan respect in my eyes and no matter what they do, they cant ever rise above. If Virat still says they are good people despite all this, it means hes not willing to open his eyes and see reality. This doesnt make him what they have shown him to be as well. This is where his character will really start being questionable for me (even if he backs her up). 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I see thats super fun to hear..LOL.

if i come across that,i will share it..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I know what you mean, in that deep wierd voice, used to be hilarious. 

If mom made upma more than 2 times that week, my sis and I will be like indha varaam upma vaaram.

Unfortunately for this show, every week is a fighting week, every minute is a fighting minute.

nice to meet tamil person in the forum.