New upcoming segment : sairat fight again - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah why on earth is he holding her wrist like that? 😕

maybe trying to her her to stop and take medicine? 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

It actually looks like another husband wife fight only which will get escalated due to you-know-who? And Chavan Saheb's burn of course isn't going to go away so soon 😅🤣 in Chavan universe they are on the same day as She met Amey so his wound is raw. And he also injured Sai. 

@bold... totally irrelevant but it reminded me of Harry potter's favorite line "the one who shall not be named" Come to think of it PP and Voldemort share the same poker face🤣 the only difference is that PP has a nose😛

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Me, but haven't watched a single Tamil show. They should give a good promo though, like you suggested. 

no no i am not talking about the tamil version here..😆 in ktv the male voice gives dubbing indha vaaraam romance vaaaaaram...🤣

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

how many of you are tamilians here? have you watched ktv advt on movies week..for every week they give one name..for example,if they are going to show romance movies,the male voice will say ,"indha vaaram romance vaaram",meaning romance week..

after seeing this i was thinking about that and doing mimicry of ghkpm.."yeh hafta hoga badtameez chavan family hafta"🤣

I know what you mean, in that deep wierd voice, used to be hilarious. 

If mom made upma more than 2 times that week, my sis and I will be like indha varaam upma vaaram.

Unfortunately for this show, every week is a fighting week, every minute is a fighting minute.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukri

I know what you mean, in that deep wierd voice, used to be hilarious. 

If mom made upma more than 2 times that week, my sis and I will be like indha varaam upma vaaram.

Unfortunately for this show, every week is a fighting week, every minute is a fighting minute.

🤣 and when will this fighting stop I wonder

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah why on earth is he holding her wrist like that? 😕

(Spoiler)

So after their bedroom fight, next day morning when Saranya is about to have breakfast and go to college, she is subject to taunt coz Bhanu ma will feed her dosa and try to pamper her.  Kaku will do hungama and kind of throw the plate and food down.  More taunts from Sathya and Pavithra that is she a bachhi to be fed etc. Vikram's mom will support Saranya and will try to get more food.

But Saranya stops her coz feels so humiliated.  She refuses to eat food coz they made her feel like a begger.

They will further taunt her that she doesnt do any work but want to eat on time and go to college while other bahus slog at home. 

She says from tmrw she will do all her work and only then go to college. If she can't finish then she will skip.

Vikram will see all this happening and will offer dropping her. She will say thanks, but no, I will take bus from today. You have already done enough for me.

She doesn't eat all day and when she comes back home, she gets sick. Bhanu ma tries to get her to take the tablet for headache and fever but she refuses. Vikram comes then and Bhanu will be like now its between you and your wife, make her eat this and she goes.

Saranya shows her hand when Vikram tries to make her take the tablet and walks away and he will hold her hand and stop her. She will say leave my hand, you have no right to stop me. He will be like if I had to leave, why would have I held your hand the first place. 

He will talk to her and also tell her that i know that someone was so angry that they didnt eat all day, So I also didn't feel like eating. etc

Saranya will melt hearing all his talk.

This episode they will make up.

(end of spoiler)

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

(Spoiler)

So after their bedroom fight, next day morning when Saranya is about to have breakfast and go to college, she is subject to taunt coz Bhanu ma will feed her dosa and try to pamper her.  Kaku will do hungama and kind of throw the plate and food down.  More taunts from Sathya and Pavithra that is she a bachhi to be fed etc. Vikram's mom will support Saranya and will try to get more food.

But Saranya stops her coz feels so humiliated.  She refuses to eat food coz they made her feel like a begger.

They will further taunt her that she doesnt do any work but want to eat on time and go to college while other bahus slog at home. 

She says from tmrw she will do all her work and only then go to college. If she can't finish then she will skip.

Vikram will see all this happening and will offer dropping her. She will say thanks, but no, I will take bus from today. You have already done enough for me.

She doesn't eat all day and when she comes back home, she gets sick. Bhanu ma tries to get her to take the tablet for headache and fever but she refuses. Vikram comes then and Bhanu will be like now its between you and your wife, make her eat this and she goes.

Saranya shows her hand when Vikram tries to make her take the tablet and walks away and he will hold her hand and stop her. She will say leave my hand, you have no right to stop me. He will be like if I had to leave, why would have I held your hand the first place. 

He will talk to her and also tell her that i know that someone was so angry that they didnt eat all day, So I also didn't feel like eating. etc

Saranya will melt hearing all his talk.

This episode they will make up.

(end of spoiler)

AWWWW my heart❤️

sukri thumbnail

But in Tamil there was no shivani bua story.

Not does he insult her or his mom in front of everyone like Virat.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But in Tamil there was no shivani bua story.

Not does he insult her or his mom in front of everyone like Virat.

They are following the bengali version, does all this happen there as well? 

sukri thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

They are following the bengali version, does all this happen there as well? 

From the clips of Bengali show, looks like it happens in Bengali too. 

I don't understand Bengali.

Maybe they will have extra dialogues to address his jealousy bit.