Only sane person in yrkkh is kairav...hats off to aarambh

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean how crazy and insensitive is this family....I know Karthik is in great shock but dude you have two kids to take take care....if u really love naira so much n cannot see anyone other than her ...no need to have kids ..... I mean I can understand for this situation of kartik if it is for few hours but no he had locked himself for few days... N on top of that he is going to attempt suicide....I mean seriously... Then what was that kairav rant n fight with naira for kairav's custody after 5 yr leap.... 

N naksh seriously... I can understand his condition but what was that whole dialogue in front of that small kid..... Disgusting

N whole Goenkas member... everyone was behaving as if they were the one who lost everything....wth when kairav fell everyone was standing there.... Seriously.... N then kairav took akshu in his arm that was the most heartbreaking part.... The only one who actually behave naturally is the kairav... N aarambh nailed it.... He lost his mother just after he patched up with her after a month, he is watching his father in that state , with all these emotions  he was the only one who showed some sense of responsibility toward akshu

N what was that ... they cremated naira's body...n Kartik was not out of the room for days .... That means he was not there when all the process of funeral took place....wth that was his wife's body ....... N it's not like that it is the first for Kartik that naira is dead... It happened before....when Kartik thought that naira is dead for like 5 years...grow up

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Goenka's have always been selfish + devoid of emotional intelligence. Look at how Naira, Keerti, Manish, Dadi, Swarna, Samarth, etc handle situations. 

Kartik being busy in his majnu depression & painfully neglecting an already traumatized Kairav + infant Akshu is pretty on character 😪 God save these kids!

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Goenka's have always been selfish + devoid of emotional intelligence. Look at how Naira, Keerti, Manish, Dadi, Swarna, Samarth, etc handle situations. 

Kartik being busy in his majnu depression & painfully neglecting an already traumatized Kairav + infant Akshu is pretty on character 😪 God save these kids!

just not done.

yes you can e sad /heartbroken but he is behaving as if only naira exists.

dude you have two kids . He is walking past kairav all the time when he is trying to talk to him.

looks like the aatma will preavail some sense on him and he will realise his responsibilities.

But he is always been insensitive towards everyone so it kind of doesnt surprise me now.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

just not done.

dude you have two kids . He is walking past kairav all the time when he is trying to talk to him.

looks like the aatma will preavail some sense on him and he will realise his responsibilities.

But he is always been insensitive towards everyone so it kind of doesnt surprise me now.

N it's not like this is the first time he thinks that she is dead.....out of their 9-10 yes of their marriage, 7 yrs more or less they were separated.... N he was the one who wanted kairav custody from naira. Naira took care of kairav for like whole 5 years without any family members, without having degrees at a new place...

I mean I understand his pain but suicide?? seriously?? Kairav is way mature than kartik

Dude if u cannot take care of your children please don't have them.... because life is like that unpredictable

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

Exactly. In fact, it's Kairav who has been trying to handle Kartik since the moment Naira fell off. A literal child has been processing things better than Goenka adults.

First Naira, now Kartik. Feels like they only gave birth to Kairav to torture him.

It's moments like these when I miss Gayatri. She was so fiercely protective of her kids. She would have smacked some sense into Kartik for selfishly traumatizing his poor babies.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kartik was there during the cremation & he performed her last rites. Keerti mentioned he hadn’t come out since the funeral.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Exactly. In fact, it's Kairav who has been trying to handle Kartik since the moment Naira fell off. A literal child has been processing things better than Goenka adults.

First Naira, now Kartik. Feels like they only gave birth to Kairav to torture him.

It's moments like these when I miss Gayatri. She was so fiercely protective of her kids. She would have smacked some sense into Kartik for selfishly traumatizing his poor babies.

He has always had a one track mind

Blaming Manish & suvarna for his mother's death

Stealing krish from naksh & Keerti

Blaming naira for n number of things 

He doesn't listen to anyone when he has decided something .

How on earth are kaira perfect is something beyond me ..!! 

Just romancing each other & haayyyeee is their love I guess.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I miss sweet and loving genuine mendak karthik of  initial episodes 

Karthik was so cold hearted and selfish in recent episodes..completely neglecting his kids..when Kairav fell he didnt care..he didnt try to support Kairav in anyway though he too lost his mom..the poor kid was trying hard to get his father’s attention but he was completely ignored..Karthik acted as if Kairav is invisible 

Most parents overcome most hurdles to stand by their child..but mahaan Karthik was busy watching old kaira videos..but the same guy was against his wife  few times and never trusted her..she had to play dead to hide from him ..so why this drama now 

Maybe he is scared of responsibilities in life so he purposefully scare off his children and wife to be alone..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago