Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shravya1

Reply from Spoiler thread

I am comparing her to others because in my pov, she doesn't deserve the hatred she is getting because others in the house have the same/similar flaws but they are not getting this much hatred. I mean there is a group which likes Bala despite all that he has done.. So I don't see why there is so much hatred for Ramya, when she has clearly done less mistakes.

Everyone accepted her as a person they can get along with. Even Anita and Sanam were okay with her, where as they had problems with Sam and Aari..  So it is true she doesn't have problem with others (Except Aari).. 

I think our disagreements are going around in a circle, so just replying to the major parts 😬 I really don’t find Ramya to be an evil person or anything - she is just another strategic player like everyone else in the house. About why the hate for her in social media is more - I don’t think this is to do with support for just one person. It’s unfortunate, but on social media the criticism for women is much much more than for men. I mentioned early on in the season that I don’t think Ramya will win because those who are told to be the winner early on never win the show (like Tharshan before), and the fall for women is much faster. You will see support for Bala on social media similar to how Aari gets (but not many here speak of that). When Sanam used to openly oppose Bala she had a lot of unsavoury tweets against her - it’s only when she left on a high note that the narrative for her changed. Had Kamal not supported her in the slipper issue, they would have laughed saying Sanam is a drama Queen whom Kamal rightly snubbed. Let’s say she comes into the show this week and ignores Bala, I bet there would be a negative tide against her. That’s why I am not particularly considering the opinion of those on social media, but my own personal opinion on the different circumstances I’ve observed in the game. 

For the second paragraph here, I’m just quoting something Sanam said in an interview. She said Ramya has faced many circumstances in the house where she should have gotten angry, has gotten angry internally, but decides not to express that emotion. I agree with the statement because I could see she selectively decides to express that emotion only against specific contestants she feels are her opponents in the game. That’s a strategy she uses, while also claiming she doesn’t have any emotions in the game. 

Edited by llptch - 3 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nisha was not evicted just for paasam she showed for Rio but her paasam affected other contestants like the way she ran to pick fight with someone if they complained against Rio or Ramesh was incorrect . 

rekha vellam Aari fans thitra alavukku bb fans time irukka . Nambra mathiri illai . 

bala is a good actor . Should continue his acting till finale day

less said about Archana better .. more she shows her anbu more it looks fake . Ivlavu anbu irukkura ullathula eppadi evlavu veruppu irukka mudiyum .. 

Ramya’s top color looked good . She and Nisha have lost considerable weight during bb season . She maintains her weight well

Gaby was whispering something . She shouldn’t do it in group setting bad manners

intha petti padukkai paartha innum 100 days irupaanga pola

mirun thumbnail

Rakshan kitte help ketathukku bathila Rajini kitte help ketta Rio jeikka vaippu irukku

Does Rio smoke ? When archu came Som went and called him from smoking room . 

llptch thumbnail

The episode was a bit of a hit or miss. It was nice to give the top 6 an opportunity to talk about their best moments. It's human nature to remember the most recent examples, so I could see why most of them didn't cite the examples we'd have assumed they would as their best moments, and instead spoke about the happenings in the recent 3 weeks/associated with the people still in the house. I zoned out for some of the speeches as I didn't hear anything new, but it must have been nice in the contestants perspective to say these things. All of the top 6 were dressed very well, aanaa Bala's shirt reminded me of the Tiger King series on Netflix. 

The previous contestants coming into the house - why blood, same blood moment. I read somewhere that Aajeedh would be entering for sure, so there must be a second batch coming inside. Not looking forward to Gabby's shrieks then (sorry, small girl thaan but over-excitement 😛). Nisha was trying to do damage control for herself, and was maybe hopeful apdiye Aari would say some nice statements about her to redeem her social media presence But from what I remember Aari didn't have any problem with Nisha per se but the way the Anbu gang used her. So I'm not surprised out of all of them Nisha was the one to speak to him. More than Archana it looked like Ramesh had a bigger problem with Aari. 

Overall didn't get a very pleasant feeling with the reunion. Only Rekha seemed to act like she came as a guest to celebrate the final week. Maththavangalaam edho point prove panna vandha maathiri irundhathu. It could also be my own irritation against Anbu gang. Ivangala ithukku thaan veliya anuppunathu, aanaa athuvey thiruppi vandhu pandraanga, what a kodumai 

llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Rakshan kitte help ketathukku bathila Rajini kitte help ketta Rio jeikka vaippu irukku

Does Rio smoke ? When archu came Som went and called him from smoking room . 

Rakshan has his own problems outside. Atha divert panna ithulaam panraan pola. Rio ku already irundha fans he lost coming into BB, now people asking support for Rio are going to loose their existing fans too. 

Suchi revealed a list of who all smoke in the house 😆 I know smoking is a personal choice but it's one I find very disgusting. They've shown Rio and Suresh going to the smoking room often (they are probably chain smokers), but according to Suchi Bala, Som, Ramesh also smoke. 

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

The episode was a bit of a hit or miss. It was nice to give the top 6 an opportunity to talk about their best moments. It's human nature to remember the most recent examples, so I could see why most of them didn't cite the examples we'd have assumed they would as their best moments, and instead spoke about the happenings in the recent 3 weeks/associated with the people still in the house. I zoned out for some of the speeches as I didn't hear anything new, but it must have been nice in the contestants perspective to say these things. All of the top 6 were dressed very well, aanaa Bala's shirt reminded me of the Tiger King series on Netflix. 

The previous contestants coming into the house - why blood, same blood moment. I read somewhere that Aajeedh would be entering for sure, so there must be a second batch coming inside. Not looking forward to Gabby's shrieks then (sorry, small girl thaan but over-excitement 😛). Nisha was trying to do damage control for herself, and was maybe hopeful apdiye Aari would say some nice statements about her to redeem her social media presence But from what I remember Aari didn't have any problem with Nisha per se but the way the Anbu gang used her. So I'm not surprised out of all of them Nisha was the one to speak to him. More than Archana it looked like Ramesh had a bigger problem with Aari. 

Overall didn't get a very pleasant feeling with the reunion. Only Rekha seemed to act like she came as a guest to celebrate the final week. Maththavangalaam edho point prove panna vandha maathiri irundhathu. It could also be my own irritation against Anbu gang. Ivangala ithukku thaan veliya anuppunathu, aanaa athuvey thiruppi vandhu pandraanga, what a kodumai 

I fwded many parts and watched only few minutes .  why you think so ? Any thing specific happened ?

Other contestants might also have gaandu because of his popularity outside . I loved how Rekha said Bala as villain and jerk he got . Avan pannathukku appuram enna hero nna solluvaanga . The way he treated Sanam is very demeaning . Hopefully he apologize to her when she enters . 

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Rakshan has his own problems outside. Atha divert panna ithulaam panraan pola. Rio ku already irundha fans he lost coming into BB, now people asking support for Rio are going to loose their existing fans too. 

Suchi revealed a list of who all smoke in the house 😆 I know smoking is a personal choice but it's one I find very disgusting. They've shown Rio and Suresh going to the smoking room often (they are probably chain smokers), but according to Suchi Bala, Som, Ramesh also smoke. 

maybe to avoid his controversy related to VJ Chitra case . For some reason I find VTV environment to be toxic for unmarried girls . So many suicides , divorces and suchi leeks pictures related to women working there. I may have my own conspiracy theory against VTV but maybe not good for this thread 

llptch thumbnail

I fwded many parts and watched only few minutes .  why you think so ? Any thing specific happened ?

Other contestants might also have gaandu because of his popularity outside . I loved how Rekha said Bala as villain and jerk he got . Avan pannathukku appuram enna hero nna solluvaanga . The way he treated Sanam is very demeaning . Hopefully he apologize to her when she enters . 

I felt when Aari came to hug Ramesh he was reacting very indifferently. As though he wished someone else would come there for him to talk instead. Also they showed some glimpses of Bala and Ramesh talking while the Aari/Nisha conversation was happening. Ramesh was saying something like "avar pannathu thaan thappu, clear ah therinjathu". Not sure in what context he said that. Bala then asked if that tag task and rope incident and all was shown (he was maybe hoping Aari ku innamum negative ah coverage vanthathu). After that Ramesh says "but they showed him saying sorry for the somberi incident", and then they cut the conversation. 

I also noticed Bala's jerk 🤣 Maybe he expected the villain tag for himself, but not in the context of Aari being a hero. 

mirun thumbnail

So no suitcase or mid week eviction till Thursday ?how can we have evicted contestants during cash episode ? Last time los was crying buckets when Kavin left . Intha murai definitely one person is leaving. My guess is Bala mostly then only they can push Rio as winner . 

llptch thumbnail

maybe to avoid his controversy related to VJ Chitra case . For some reason I find VTV environment to be toxic for unmarried girls . So many suicides , divorces and suchi leeks pictures related to women working there. I may have my own conspiracy theory against VTV but maybe not good for this thread 

Bingo! I think we should have a gossip thread for serials/movies like there is for Bollywood 😉 Even I have some things to say on this topic, but it won't be allowed on this thread. 

The whole reason why the Aari hype started was because viewers hated how this season was heavily populated with Vijay TV products. Aari started opposing/calling them out for their behaviour, so naturally the public aligned with his opinion. Itha puriyaama ivanga panra aatam