BIGG BOSS TAMIL Season 4 Discussion- Finale Week- Thread 1 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am loving the new reaction thing guys ..i was hoping they will come out with something similar to like fb . Awesome ! I like it ..💯💯🥰

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

I am loving the new reaction thing guys ..i was hoping they will come out with something similar to like fb . Awesome ! I like it ..💯💯🥰

Nanba I guess there will be more fights due to this reactions in future discussion 😜😜

Luckily we are at end of the season so there won't be any big arguments...let's see how this is going to be used in future👍🏼

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Nanba I guess there will be more fights due to this reactions in future discussion 😜😜

Luckily we are at end of the season so there won't be any big arguments...let's see how this is going to be used in future👍🏼

🤣...i can see myself getting that angry one maximum times . 

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

🤣...i can see myself getting that angry one maximum times . 

Hope we both will share that angry one equally😜

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Konjam confusion as to which thread to read for update :).

My mom likes aari, didnt know in my own family there will be an aari support :)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

Konjam confusion as to which thread to read for update :).

My mom likes aari, didnt know in my own family there will be an aari support :)

It happens 😂

Glad this time mom and Sis supports Gaby ... Dislike Aari , Bala , Shivani and Ramya 🤣 sis mattum romba show follow panradhilla

tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode was boring. It was nice to see everybody happy even though it was tiresome for the viewers after sometime. there is nothing much I can say about the episode besides a few points I thought while watching the episode:

- loved the moments Ramya choose as her memorable and happy moments as I felt that this moments were really important for her 

- when Nisha talked to Rio outside her face looked sad for a moment. I think the bashing did take a toll on her but I am happy that she said that she is concentrating on the positive messages

- i am impressed that after all the critics and bashing archana and Nisha still went back and behaved like they usually do. Being from entertainment business for so long they do have to seem a thick skin

- i felt very sorry for Aari today. He spend 100 Days of his life in this House with 18 people. He doesn’t seem to be close to any of them. I wished that he would have at least on dependable friend. BiggBoss is just a game and the game itself shouldn’t be about finding friends, but besides the games and tasks, there is a Social life within the the House too... and it would be nice two have a friend out of this 100 Days. Fortunately today he had Nisha to talk to and speak his heart out. Let’s see how it will be outside. I am hoping very much for him that he will be able to have some kind of friendship with some of the housemates. 

- I am curious to know what the ex contestants would have told Ramya and how she reacted. The only scene they showed was with a Nisha but it was more of a funny conversation. Hopefully they will show some scenes in unseen.

i wish all the contestants would have come together on Pongal so that everybody could have celebrated together and spend the night in the house. One night would have been enough. Till Thursday is too much.

i really wanted to see some bonding time within the finalist but I don’t see any chance for it if there will be the old contestants too.

Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reply from Spoiler thread

Originally posted by: llptch

The same way you say Ramya is not flawless, I am also saying the same. But any time a criticism against her is mentioned, there is an immediate defence of her compared to others. All I’m doing is mentioning her game plan, but immediately the conversation turns into “but what about the game plan of others”. 

Just the way Ramya’s expressions changes when she is addressing Aari and Rio (not anymore since Archana’s exit) makes her biases clear. She also laughs when someone makes insulting comments against Aari, that shows her biases to me. And that’s way before Aari ever found fault with her for anything. The Sam captaincy task thing was something dealt with by Sam/Aari/Bala as a cat and mouse thing. But it wasn’t a situation like Sanam/Anitha had before where it was a big group against them and they didn’t have a way to defend themselves. Sam had all means for speaking for herself, and Bala was doing the rest of the job too. Fine, if Ramya got involved because her friend had a problem. If I recall correctly Aari later blamed Ramya for the captaincy task because of the events that led to Sam’s eviction. In the handling of the weekend episode it got into his head that this all started because of that one instance. He also said Ramya and Sanam didn’t explain to Sam properly about the motherhood dialogue, but that’s also equally ridiculous. I’m definitely not saying he is right in that stance, but he said those as one off statements in the emotions that Sam left because of him. 

About not supporting Sanam in the pageant issue because she keeps changing statements - that incident happened early in the season when they were all getting to know each other. Then there was no indication that Sanam is someone who changes her stance. Kamal asked Ramya a direct question if Bala said this statement or not, and she said no. Which turned out to be wrong. She is human and she forgot - that’s fine. But just before that she has a conversation with Sanam where she is convincing Sanam she was mistaken. You mentioned that Ramya has stood up for Sanam, so I am only citing this to show she hasn’t really. She only took part as part of the debating task, doesn’t mean she has stood up for her. 

Archana, Anitha, and Sanam never said they are neutral. They wore their emotions on their sleeves, and said they are friends/dislike someone when they meant it. So there has been no point picking on their interactions and tearing it apart. With Ramya the problem is since the beginning she herself has been saying she is neutral, doesn’t talk bad about others, doesn’t have a problem with anyone, etc. So then it’s easy to pick on examples and say why what she says and her actions are incongruous. That’s why the “cunning” statement is placed on Ramya and not so much on others. 

I am comparing her to others because in my pov, she doesn't deserve the hatred she is getting because others in the house have the same/similar flaws but they are not getting this much hatred. I mean there is a group which likes Bala despite all that he has done.. So I don't see why there is so much hatred for Ramya, when she has clearly done less mistakes.

She laughs in most situations, even when others make fun of her. She usually laughs it off. The game got to her only in the last few weeks.. 

Sam's captaincy - Aari kept blaming Sam (rightly so, in my opinion) but Ramya was Sam's friend at that time. She may have thought it was Bala who did it, why blame Sam for it? That too, if she had seen Sam break because of this, she would've not liked Aari for being the reason.

Ramya didn't even know about the motherhood issue as far as we know. She only found out during the argument after call task when Aari said "Yen Kaiya thatti vidureenga". She is at fault for assuming that he had said something wrong (At this point, it was already known that Aari picks on little things, so she assumed). But she didn't know enough for her to clearly explain it to Sam. Sam's comment on valarppu is wrong but as far as I can recall, it was Aajeedh who was next to Sam when Sam said it. And like Sam assumed, Ramya also mistook Aari's tharuthalai comment too.. In this tharuthalai issue, it was wrong of Ramya to keep quiet when Bala said it to Sanam.. 

Anitha had 2 major problems - one with Suresh and one with the sumangali issue. The issue with Suresh was very early on and I don't think Ramya was there when it happened.. so she didn't get involved there. Sumangali issue - she did support Anitha. She didn't voice it out when it happened because Anitha was someone who could clearly speak for herself and others (Captain Archana and Rio) were dealing with it too. 

Sanam's pageant issue - I am not saying she didn't support her in this case because Sanam keeps changing her statements. In this, I believe she was clearly confused as to who said what first. At that point of time she didn't know Bala much either.. so why would she favour him over Sanam? Why would she support Bala if he clearly was in the wrong? At this point, he was also just a house mate like Sanam. Sanam's problems - I really don't recall much, just because there were so many times she had gotten into an argument with Bala.. And suddenly she would go and support Bala too.. So it may have been one of the reasons Ramya stayed out of it for the most part. Also Sanam was not one who needed help.. Debate, Ramya could've remained a spectator. Whether it was her strategy or not, she came into argue for Sanam or Som when it was against Bala. 

Archana didn't say neutral but others did.. They didn't event want to call themselves each other's friends until one of them was leaving.. Anita clearly fought with Rio when he mentioned Sanam and her as friends.. Archana and co also said they hang around but they don't make any decisions as a group or go against anyone as a group. Ramya calling herself neutral was wrong.. She was in the beginning but over time, she did have friends and she supported them, so she should've accepted that.. 

She didn't talk bad: She did tease people but she didn't mean to do it as backbiting/talking behind someone. She made up the song about Aari but she also accepted it to him. She did bring up the Bala mama thing about Shivani but she also accepted that in front of her.. She talked about people, but so did everyone, including Aari. No one ever confronted her about talking behind their back nor did she deny it. Generally, she didn't have much of an issue with most housemates.. Everyone accepted her as a person they can get along with. Even Anita and Sanam were okay with her, where as they had problems with Sam and Aari..  So it is true she doesn't have problem with others (Except Aari).. 

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bala talking to camera these days - Aannan evaliyo Thambi avvali 😉.

Memorable moments- Everyone spoke well. I was able to relate to their feelings.

Just few points- Gaby not mentioning abt Suresh lifting her for captaincy , Suresh brushing it off in an interview- looks like both of them did it as a task, only audience were moved by it with promo effect. Rio, Som and Gaby expressed how much they were hurt by Aari’s words indirectly.

Liked Aari’s sharing trophy with daughter and getting saved moment. Couldn’t relate with his captaincy, Rio negilchi moments. May be by playing in BB without making real friends(Anitha, Sanam situational friends) , he lost that part of enjoyment or negilchi inside BB. Or he really doesn’t have heartfelt moments with others inside BB, not sure.

Bala speech was nice. His word choices and the way he spoke , looked like it was from heart. Ramya conveyed what she wanted to say aptly.

Evicted contestants- Rekha looked good. Ramesh in his fav pose 😆. Nisha 🥰. Archana as usual over acting.

When they entered, everyone running around , hugging each other like crazy 😊. 
Nisha - Aari talk . Nisha was trying to do damage control for Rio with him. Aari pesarathuku aal ellama , oruthur kidachathum madai thirandha vellam maari ayitar. Paavama erunduchu. Aari should realize , how his words also would  hurt others.

That maavu game they played , Nisha and the girls had fun 🤣. Boys were so serious 😆. Looks like Gaby is captain of the  week.

Whatever Rekha said to Bala was true and spoken with goodwill. Archana 50-50. Bala worried about his outside image. Efflo yosikara ni , pesarappa pathu pesierukanam. Should have controlled anger . Theedum nandrm pirarthara vaara. Whatever happened is happened - stop worrying about it and be happy for the remaining days without confusing yourself.

Who knows - VTV instructions for ex contestants may be to confuse Bala and make Rio as runner up .
Archana no where near Aari , expected. If she speaks well with Aari, people would  say , she got to know Aari’s support outside so talking well with him to get audience support. Thats why she might be avoiding him. Everyone is little wary of Aari fans including Rekha.

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravya1

Reply from Spoiler thread

I am comparing her to others because in my pov, she doesn't deserve the hatred she is getting because others in the house have the same/similar flaws but they are not getting this much hatred. I mean there is a group which likes Bala despite all that he has done.. So I don't see why there is so much hatred for Ramya, when she has clearly done less mistakes.

Removing the other parts as it is a long post and I agree with those points about Ramya 👍🏼.She is my fav contestant as well.

@bold 

If you are talking about general audience, Bala has his own group of fans from the beginning who remained loyal to him despite his atrocities. Some were able to see his vulnerability, his other side like kalukkul eeram - though he fought with Aari, Sanam and Archana (few times) , he showed affection to other contestants. That is the reason he is liked by almost all the contestants except Sanam and Aari .
Some liked his thimir which was likeable at some point like sari vachukonga, hero-va etc. He was a complete entertainment package. Liked by a set of audience for the live wire, he is.
If u r talking abt our forum, I am the only Bala supporter (who defends him in posts) and many people hate him so much here. Ramya wasn’t shown hatred in our forum , may be criticized by some.

My guess for people showing hatred for Ramya outside of this forum, it is only one set of fans who are in majority. They see her as the main enemy. For them, it doesn’t matter whether Ramya did good or bad things. It is blind hatred. Whatever she does, would appear as blunders for their eyes. Same thing happened for Bala in the beginning. May be they got bored with talking bad about him and moved on to Ramya now. Also Bala would fight and make up with Aari. He has failed in bringing Aari down. So supporters of Aari would have decided Ramya is smart, she could say her points clearly and expose Aari’s negative side. So they decided she was the main enemy and targeting  her. Though Ramya did a good job in exposing Aari’s negatives , it is little too late in the game now. 

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago