Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mirun

When Bala was talking to someone he said I used to get angry 6 years during my breakup . If he was 25 that means he broke up 19 . Can anyone clarify? 

I liked Ramya’s big sweatshirt 

Why was she wearing Ballet costume in the weekend ? Small top but puffy skirt didn’t suit her at all . Athu enna dress puriyava illa . It looked awkward for nursery school annual day . 

Few are hiding  their real  age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ramya should really fire her designer if she had any ... And more than her Sunday 's episode it was awkward to see her Saturday's episode costume πŸ˜΅ ... It happens .... Happened with other female Contestants too ... Wish these FC had better knowledge   πŸ€”

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Suchi is definitely going way out of line many times. Smoking and drinking might be injurious to health but it’s a personal lifestyle. As long as it’s not affecting others why she is making it as big crime.

True , even I don’t like smoking but it is other’s personal choice. I can not vote or like BB contestants based on their smoking habit inside BB . Not just Suchi, every year this topic of who smokes inside BB comes up in SM - which I feel silly to even talk about.

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago
goldiesif thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

I mentioned early on in the season that I don’t think Ramya will win because those who are told to be the winner early on never win the show (like Tharshan before), and the fall for women is much faster. 

Fall of women is faster may be one aspect, rise of women (not all) is also another aspect without contributing to the show. Especially young bubbly girls come in the show easily attract bunch of audience without having to do anything. Classic example is losliya, she got huge fan base just within a week even before she uttered anything from her mouth. 

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did i judge anyone for smoking ? I just asked a question. If you know the answer post it otherwise don't no need to bring your moral policing here. I know why I'm asking. 

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Few are hiding  their real  age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ramya should really fire her designer if she had any ... And more than her Sunday 's episode it was awkward to see her Saturday's episode costume πŸ˜΅ ... It happens .... Happened with other female Contestants too ... Wish these FC had better knowledge   πŸ€”

do you think so ? I was surprised when he mentioned that.

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Even after watching 100 days do you still believe that the conversation is out of emotions?😎  If he really controlled everything inside then definitely it wont be a big deal to control for one more week.  Again its a celebration week - No more BP and WP selection.

Already Ramya clearly exposed him like he is trying to convey/register to audience by using the conversation with anyone of the contestants.  So he was not able clear or give justification to camera last week after those talking task and ranking task.  

Nisha wanted ah vanthu sikitanga πŸ˜› and he used the opportunity and conveyed to audience what he wanted to.😎

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I wasn’t thinking in that angle . If it happens for me , think of innocent audience who would just believe whatever that is shown in the TV πŸ€” 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

do you think so ? I was surprised when he mentioned that.

Yes I think so , 

Just like how one of d Contestants stuck in teen age .. I feel he is also hiding ... I read  one article about his past relationship and break up... Adhay read pannum podhu dhan doubt vandhuchu ... 

goldiesif thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Archana than unga favorite ah ramesh sir ? πŸ€£

Sshhh . Pothi vecha unmaya ippadi kandu pidichutingale πŸ˜›

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Yes I think so , 

Just like how one of d Contestants stuck in teen age .. I feel he is also hiding ... I read  one article about his past relationship and break up... Adhay read pannum podhu dhan doubt vandhuchu ... 

For me the biggest doubt was when during an argument Sanam said she has been working as a model for 10 years, Bala said he has been for 15 years so he is more senior than her πŸ€£ Ennada ithu, 10 vayasula irundha vellai panraana?

In all seriousness, a couple of other modelling people confirmed he only now turned 25. Even his sworn enemy Joe Michael (the same guy who spilled the beans about the drunk/drive case). Paavam, Bala ku maths seriya theriyaathu pola, that's why he keeps messing up the years. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

For me the biggest doubt was when during an argument Sanam said she has been working as a model for 10 years, Bala said he has been for 15 years so he is more senior than her πŸ€£ Ennada ithu, 10 vayasula irundha vellai panraana?

In all seriousness, a couple of other modelling people confirmed he only now turned 25. Even his sworn enemy Joe Michael (the same guy who spilled the beans about the drunk/drive case). Paavam, Bala ku maths seriya theriyaathu pola, that's why he keeps messing up the years. 

Seriously  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Thanks for clarifying ...