Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yes 

Please no fights for wife 

Work as doctor and go

@bold: yessssssss exactly πŸ’― 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yaar I have a fear will riddima joins hands again with kabir bcz kabir was also shocked to see ahanaπŸ˜’πŸ˜’ if that happens we are again at square 1 and I have to wuit the show as I don’t want to waste my time on this πŸ’© anymore 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

I don't want Riddhima to get married to anyone, rather I would prefer she teach a lesson to all these RS fellows and after that go out of that house, proudly as just Riddhima. 

Exactly as per precap for tomorrow May be riddima will stay back in this circuse house as a physio for siya and ahana will tourcher as vansh wife by going to rooms with vansh and closing doors on her face plz plzz no more this 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Need to see what Kabir will do with Ahana 

But then she might say 

She is being near him to hurt him blah blah 

Kabir is happy happy today he got some part of his real love πŸ˜† vansh is too busy with revenging biwi now kabir will plot aramse another game for rest. He really doesn't care about Ahana and right now ahana is a blessing for him whether betrayed or not πŸ˜†

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

He did not marry her ,He just told a lie ... agar asli mein karta toh  dikhate  ....

Why would he announce Ahana as his wife then his goal is to break Riddhima who wasn’t there at beginning of press conference I am starting to think he really married her

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Why would he announce Ahana as his wife then his goal is to break Riddhima who wasn’t there at beginning of press conference I am starting to think he really married her

No he did not.He knew her very well. He knew she will return any how. He had bribed the hotel staffs as they said the lie.The press conference  was for her. Yesterday he asked what was his most precious thing in life.She replied that its her identity  of she being his wife and his love. Thats what matter the most. He definately was tracking her and may b the truck was too send by his orders. He cannot do that as they have no legal separation and The media i think was also bought by him. His declaration  was the worse thing but he actually  did not marry her. Vansh will never do that.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

No he did not.He knew her very well. He knew she will return any how. He had bribed the hotel staffs as they said the lie.The press conference  was for her. Yesterday he asked what was his most precious thing in life.She replied that its her identity  of she being his wife and his love. Thats what matter the most. He definately was tracking her and may b the truck was too send by his orders. He cannot do that as they have no legal separation and The media i think was also bought by him. His declaration  was the worse thing but he actually  did not marry her. Vansh will never do that.

You are correct I just hope Siya Will tell Vansh soon everything and he will know that Riddhima is innocent One thing is for sure Kabir will get back at Ahana for going against him. I’m curious to see how they’re gonna have Riddhima  stay in the mansion I hope Vansh will feel guilty seeing her hurt and in tears 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Episode shows where Ridhima sees CCTV she finds Vansh is not seen in it. Hotel staff says she came alone while Ridhima says they are lying and playing with her. He not even paid her money? Man, he left her without money? That's sad. She takes her RVR and gives the diamond bangles which Vansh gifted her and leaves the resort. That's heart-breaking to leave her like that. 

Ahana is with Kabir where Kabir says he is going to break them apart. Kabir says they have humiliated his mother, so he is going to take revenge on them. Ahana asks his plan while Kabir says he has a plan and will make Ahana proud.

Ridhima on the streets - this is breaking me. Ridhima feels something has happened to Vansh while she tries to call him. The red car pushes her aside while she gets hurt. Why do I feel someone is watching from the above, that above shot - if you have seen her. Maybe this man is sent by Vansh himself so that she can see what he is taking from her. 

VR Mansion is ready for some press conference while excluding Dadi, the rest of the family is present. One thing is sure these guys don't have backup episodes. They are shooting hard for us and giving us the same. Vansh says to everyone that he is going to introduce someone very close and reveal about his family. Vansh says he is going to introduce his wife. 

Media asking about her marriage - idiots, I still remember the day Kabir saw the marriage thing of Vansh and Ridhima in the paper. He already said he is going to marry her? How come media asking - they don't know her? 

Kabir enters and says introduce me as his half-brother before the media. Kabir says he is back as he promised. Wah - Kabir Rai Singhania. Whenever he is taking the surname, the way Vansh looking at him is like - I'm going to kill you. Kabir announces Ajay Rai Singhania has given 50% of the property on his name. Ye Kab huwa? Authority signature of Anupriya? 

Ridhima enters into the mansion at the same time when media asking about VR wife. Vansh says he married his wife due to pandemic and now he is announcing while Ridhima sees the celebration and feels what is happening?

Vansh sees Ridhima. Vansh introduces as his wife - both Kabir and Ridhima shocked. While the rest of the family has smiles on their faces. Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - that has broken her, the man she is being mad while Kabir too. The pictures are morphed. Ahana face is stuck in Ridhima's image. While Kabir feels Ahana double-crossed him and Kabir wants to know where is Ridhima?  

I hate Ishani.  The way she is saying she always wanted someone whose standard matches to him. You have no idea what she did for you, Ishani. Media asks the love story while Ridhima says that's a lie. She comes before everyone and says, she is the wife of Vansh Rai Sighanaia. Ridhima pushes Ahana away and stands beside Vansh acts as if she doesn't know who is he. Kabir is shocked and surprised to see Ridhima. I loved the way Ridhima pushed Ahana, ah ha.... the fight for the right of VR has started.

Ridhima questions Vansh, what is this Vansh? While Vansh says, ma'am - I don't know you. Ridhima is breaking into pieces and pieces. Ridhima says we married and what is all this? Kabir is more shocked - must say that guy's mind is not at all working with this act of Vansh. Ridhima begs to Vansh to say something. 

Precap: Vansh says you are stranger and Ishani pushes are outside the house. Then Sia shouts - Ridhima, Ridhima ...... and everyone is shocked to hear Sia's voice. 

P:S - Now, what is this? I'm confused. If Sia is waking up, will she able to tell the truth or what? I have no idea what's coming next? Intrigued to watch. Over and above, Dadi broke her. Bappa please make Sia help Ridhima. Please. Hope she won't betray her and stand with her. 

One more thing, my POV - Vansh has taken what he has given to her. She is still Dr Ridhima. The pain is of abandonment for her. Ridhima is the strongest girl one can ever come across. However, she doesn't know her self-worth. I wish she learns it; nothing more or less. Just learn the power she holds. 

I don't understand the media spectacle of Ahana being Mrs. VRS here when there was already a news article on the Internet regarding the wedding of Ridzi with VRS.So the Media too became Ghajini there?

The separation of Riansh were already on the cards & as usual the fans here predicted that Ahana would take Ridzi's place in Vansh's life & that's what happened today-so no prizes for guessing the same.

Even our Kabira seems surprised by the revelation.Good to see Ahana double-crossing that crooked cop-Kabir deserved that.

However what Vansh is doing currently is not Revenge but is actually hurting Ridzi purposely & I hope Ridzi realizes the same now.Even Daadi didn't remember her.The whole family including the Good Daadi were complicit in hurting Ridzi by various means.

Some may say that he's toxic but so was Kabir.Forget the Toxicity from the start only both KAVA were making the fool out of that Girl Ridzi.

Even Ishani gave her stamp of approval to Ahana-is Ahana also from a Rich clan like Vansh otherwise why would the snobbish Ishani give her own approval huh?

Only VRS himself knows what is going on his head currently? He simply abandoned her in Manali & now pretends not to know her-Ingenious Scheme.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

We all knew Kabir was evil so him betraying Ridzi was no surprise but while we knew that though Vansh had every legitimate reason to feel hurt & frustrated by his Queen's antics he has crossed every line that can be crossed.It does not matter that Ridzi even wanted to end her life for him.Nope he wants her to suffer eternally yet he showed pain in his eyes.Was that pain even genuine?

All I can say going forward just like the last season VRS is gonna flip from Positive to Negative alignment depending on the viewers response or TRP ratings or whatever the script demands.

Riansh can be an ideal fan-fiction couple only not an ideal TV couple though the idea might have itself come from ITV.

If VRS wants Ridzi to uncover some secrets within the Mansion then he should have preferred keeping her as his wife rather than simply abandoning her.He could have taken a Divorce too why this Ghajini Drama?

Is he doing this to protect Ridzi & how he has protected her so far-abandoning her & purposely giving Diamond-Studded Bangles as wedding Gift so that the wedding Gift can serve as the payment for the Hotel Bills-Quite Ingenious saving plan for her Vansh. 🀣😑😑

It was smart of Ridzi to use her Bangles to get out of that Hotel trouble but it looked like a total mockery of the wedding relationship between them.

I don't wanna give any title to him now like Grand-master or Mastermind.He spares the enemies Anubir easily & hands out every damn pain to his mate Ridzi only & giving big slogans on Betrayal & Guns whatever.

Either he purposely does this or he doesn't simply care at all.He acts & plays like he wants to as per his own whims with no consistency or logic.

More than VRS its Kabir who's like a True Mastermind with logical objectives though he's evil too.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

I don't understand the media spectacle of Ahana being Mrs. VRS here when there was already a news article on the Internet regarding the wedding of Ridzi with VRS.So the Media too became Ghajini there?

The separation of Riansh were already on the cards & as usual the fans here predicted that Ahana would take Ridzi's place in Vansh's life & that's what happened today-so no prizes for guessing the same.

Even our Kabira seems surprised by the revelation.Good to see Ahana double-crossing that crooked cop-Kabir deserved that.

However what Vansh is doing currently is not Revenge but is actually hurting Ridzi purposely & I hope Ridzi realizes the same now.Even Daadi didn't remember her.The whole family including the Good Daadi were complicit in hurting Ridzi by various means.

Some may say that he's toxic but so was Kabir.Forget the Toxicity from the start only both KAVA were making the fool out of that Girl Ridzi.

Even Ishani gave her stamp of approval to Ahana-is Ahana also from a Rich clan like Vansh otherwise why would the snobbish Ishani give her own approval huh?

Only VRS himself knows what is going on his head currently? He simply abandoned her in Manali & now pretends not to know her-Ingenious Scheme.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

We all knew Kabir was evil so him betraying Ridzi was no surprise but while we knew that though Vansh had every legitimate reason to feel hurt & frustrated by his Queen's antics he has crossed every line that can be crossed.It does not matter that Ridzi even wanted to end her life for him.Nope he wants her to suffer eternally yet he showed pain in his eyes.Was that pain even genuine?

All I can say going forward just like the last season VRS is gonna flip from Positive to Negative alignment depending on the viewers response or TRP ratings or whatever the script demands.

Riansh can be an ideal fan-fiction couple only not an ideal TV couple though the idea might have itself come from ITV.

If VRS wants Ridzi to uncover some secrets within the Mansion then he should have preferred keeping her as his wife rather than simply abandoning her.He could have taken a Divorce too why this Ghajini Drama?

Is he doing this to protect Ridzi & how he has protected her so far-abandoning her & purposely giving Diamond-Studded Bangles as wedding Gift so that the wedding Gift can serve as the payment for the Hotel Bills-Quite Ingenious saving plan for her Vansh. 🀣😑😑

It was smart of Ridzi to use her Bangles to get out of that Hotel trouble but it looked like a total mockery of the wedding relationship between them.

I don't wanna give any title to him now like Grand-master or Mastermind.He spares the enemies Anubir easily & hands out every damn pain to his mate Ridzi only & giving big slogans on Betrayal & Guns whatever.

Either he purposely does this or he doesn't simply care at all.He acts & plays like he wants to as per his own whims with no consistency or logic.

More than VRS its Kabir who's like a True Mastermind with logical objectives though he's evil too.

What Vansh did is toxic and obnoxious but u are right,Its more of a punishment than a revenge. Everything is genuine. His love and his hatred both. Yes me too is sensing that there is something more to it,  He might b under heavy blackmailing pressure and i wonder How he convinced Dadi,There is something fishy. The media is also i think bought by him bcoz  there was a news published  but Vansh never really made any public appearance with Riddhima due to Covid so when he painted  the picture the media accepted it. 

Deddo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why all of a sudden writers made kabir a rai singahnia? Don’t tell me now Kabir will introduce ridz as His wife Mrs singahnia..