Epi 163: Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by inlieu

Riddhima and Kabir should finally get married (fake) and do the same to Vansh. I am sure he won't be able to stand it regardless of his pretense of not knowing her. 

Haha 

True 

That might not happen though 

Ridhima as such brain now not to stand with Kabir 

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Mera bhi!

Since last 4 weeks I am just reading updates !

Now  - I do NOT have courage to read  even updates !!!!!!!!!!😔

Same here

Originally posted by Vampgirl

Yes and that way she can take revenge on both Vansh and Kabir.

But this won't happen in show, cause ML can marry many times but FL got to be Sati Savitri.🤢

Yeah 

Wish ml does too 

Some day 

Originally posted by Samirah71

Buht zayeda attach hogaye hum fictional character se 😂 koi nahi, sara forum saath saath dukhi hai. Woh kehtay haina “Misery loves company “. Hum sab ka yehi haal hai. 

Lol🤣, you are absolutely right. That is why I am going to take break for a while from all of this👍🏼

I haven't watched today's episode, just could not come up with the courage to see our girl get humiliated, will binge-watch after at least two more episodes are released. After reading the update, I have come to the following conclusion.

The media is fake.

Reasons:

*Ridhima and Vanshs Wedding had already been announced.

*If real, the reporters would have asked Vansh why he was getting married again and what about his first wife.

*Dadi is not present if she were, she wouldn't have allowed Vansh to humiliate Rids like this.

*Plus Vansh cannot risk Dadi finding of this through any other sources.

*The police that arrested Ridhima was fake, so why not the media.

*Vanshs objective is to punish and humiliate Riddhima without damaging his own repo.

I just hope after being humiliated and thrown out from her own house, Riddhima comeback as siya’s doctor and after siya’s better, she leaves the house.  But I’m afraid, she will be busy to claim her rights over vansh

Originally posted by fizzy95

I haven't watched today's episode, just could not come up with the courage to see our girl get humiliated, will binge-watch after at least two more episodes are released. After reading the update, I have come to the following conclusion.

The media is fake.

Reasons:

*Ridhima and Vanshs Wedding had already been announced.

*If real, the reporters would have asked Vansh why he was getting married again and what about his first wife.

*Dadi is not present if she were, she wouldn't have allowed Vansh to humiliate Rids like this.

*Plus Vansh cannot risk Dadi finding of this through any other sources.

*The police that arrested Ridhima was fake, so why not the media.

*Vanshs objective is to punish and humiliate Riddhima without damaging his own repo.

Media might 

See tomorrow 

Dad too says she don’t know who Ridhima is 

Originally posted by fpd124

I just hope after being humiliated and thrown out from her own house, Riddhima comeback as siya’s doctor and after siya’s better, she leaves the house.  But I’m afraid, she will be busy to claim her rights over vansh

Yes 

Please no fights for wife 

Work as doctor and go

Title padh k smjh ni ara hasu ya gussa karu 🤣

Originally posted by inlieu

Riddhima and Kabir should finally get married (fake) and do the same to Vansh. I am sure he won't be able to stand it regardless of his pretense of not knowing her. 

I don't want Riddhima to get married to anyone, rather I would prefer she teach a lesson to all these RS fellows and after that go out of that house, proudly as just Riddhima.