Epi 163: Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania

Posted: 3 years ago

The Episode shows where Ridhima sees CCTV she finds Vansh is not seen in it. Hotel staff says she came alone while Ridhima says they are lying and playing with her. He not even paid her money? Man, he left her without money? That's sad. She takes her RVR and gives the diamond bangles which Vansh gifted her and leaves the resort. That's heart-breaking to leave her like that. 

Ahana is with Kabir where Kabir says he is going to break them apart. Kabir says they have humiliated his mother, so he is going to take revenge on them. Ahana asks his plan while Kabir says he has a plan and will make Ahana proud.

Ridhima on the streets - this is breaking me. Ridhima feels something has happened to Vansh while she tries to call him. The red car pushes her aside while she gets hurt. Why do I feel someone is watching from the above, that above shot - if you have seen her. Maybe this man is sent by Vansh himself so that she can see what he is taking from her. 

VR Mansion is ready for some press conference while excluding Dadi, the rest of the family is present. One thing is sure these guys don't have backup episodes. They are shooting hard for us and giving us the same. Vansh says to everyone that he is going to introduce someone very close and reveal about his family. Vansh says he is going to introduce his wife. 

Media asking about her marriage - idiots, I still remember the day Kabir saw the marriage thing of Vansh and Ridhima in the paper. He already said he is going to marry her? How come media asking - they don't know her? 

Kabir enters and says introduce me as his half-brother before the media. Kabir says he is back as he promised. Wah - Kabir Rai Singhania. Whenever he is taking the surname, the way Vansh looking at him is like - I'm going to kill you. Kabir announces Ajay Rai Singhania has given 50% of the property on his name. Ye Kab huwa? Authority signature of Anupriya? 

Ridhima enters into the mansion at the same time when media asking about VR wife. Vansh says he married his wife due to pandemic and now he is announcing while Ridhima sees the celebration and feels what is happening?

Vansh sees Ridhima. Vansh introduces as his wife - both Kabir and Ridhima shocked. While the rest of the family has smiles on their faces. Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - that has broken her, the man she is being mad while Kabir too. The pictures are morphed. Ahana face is stuck in Ridhima's image. While Kabir feels Ahana double-crossed him and Kabir wants to know where is Ridhima?  

I hate Ishani.  The way she is saying she always wanted someone whose standard matches to him. You have no idea what she did for you, Ishani. Media asks the love story while Ridhima says that's a lie. She comes before everyone and says, she is the wife of Vansh Rai Sighanaia. Ridhima pushes Ahana away and stands beside Vansh acts as if she doesn't know who is he. Kabir is shocked and surprised to see Ridhima. I loved the way Ridhima pushed Ahana, ah ha.... the fight for the right of VR has started.

Ridhima questions Vansh, what is this Vansh? While Vansh says, ma'am - I don't know you. Ridhima is breaking into pieces and pieces. Ridhima says we married and what is all this? Kabir is more shocked - must say that guy's mind is not at all working with this act of Vansh. Ridhima begs to Vansh to say something. 

Precap: Vansh says you are stranger and Ishani pushes are outside the house. Then Sia shouts - Ridhima, Ridhima ...... and everyone is shocked to hear Sia's voice. 

P:S - Now, what is this? I'm confused. If Sia is waking up, will she able to tell the truth or what? I have no idea what's coming next? Intrigued to watch. Over and above, Dadi broke her. Bappa please make Sia help Ridhima. Please. Hope she won't betray her and stand with her. 

One more thing, my POV - Vansh has taken what he has given to her. She is still Dr Ridhima. The pain is of abandonment for her. Ridhima is the strongest girl one can ever come across. However, she doesn't know her self-worth. I wish she learns it; nothing more or less. Just learn the power she holds. 

Firstly, lets go and hit that stupid writer who said Vansh and Ahana are not getting married!! Idiot..

Secondly, lets put some sense and humanity into vansh!!

RIP VRS and the stupid family members!!!! hahah he said I gave you a family.. like seriously

Oh god the precaaaaap  

Sia aja meri behen jaag ja πŸ€— 

Vansh can go to hell with Ahana for all I care. Don't wanna talk about them .

Seriously bolu na Mai to looking at reactions Kabir gave now I want him and Ridhima to team temporarily and that too in front of eveyone. Give it back to vansh first wese b Vansh already punished her right so ab kaand b kr he le.. jab vansh kisiko b apni wife bana skta h to Ridhima kyu nhi πŸ˜‘ 

I hate Ishani shes a b*tch!! I hate her. She should suffer more than vansh. 

And did they throw her 😭😭😭😭 I just want Ridhima to now leave this house after Sia's revelation πŸ˜­

i m gonna kill vansh now

I just don't think Sia will wake up as of yet.

I feel she will just say one 2 words and again slip back into coma.

Originally posted by shwetha85

Firstly, lets go and hit that stupid writer who said Vansh and Ahana are not getting married!! Idiot..

Secondly, lets put some sense and humanity into vansh!!

RIP VRS and the stupid family members!!!! hahah he said I gave you a family.. like seriously

He did not marry her ,He just told a lie ... agar asli mein karta toh  dikhate  ....

Ishani to starting se hi aesi h lekin dadi ne bhi Riddhima ko  pehchan ne se mana kar diya........had h 😑😑😑😑

Originally posted by pyaar2012

He did not marry her ,He just told a lie ... agar asli mein karta toh  dikhate  ....

Lets see! a lie is also equal to the same..doesn't matter

I want to say ,i can never be the same.i m done hereπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

The worst thing that a husband can do to his wife is recognising another woman as his wife.Please no one justify it by saying dark love .

He talks so much much about purity of marriage,then wth is he doing??

The way riddhima was kicked out of her own house in front of so outsiders was horrible..

Ishani is the worst character .She forgives Aryan who tried to kill her child but hates ridz for no reason.

The raisinghaniyas are a truck load of garbage.

The girl took 2 bullets for vansh and always stood by his family but this is what she gets back in return.

He said that he would cross limits if she gives him dhoka and to some extent she deserves punishment but what he did today was sin.

Don't know how an elder like Dadi supported him.

The thing that attracted audience to vansh was his intelligence ,charm and the way he respects woman but all 3 have been destroyed in this track.