Epi 163: Ahana Vansh Rai Singhania - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Samirah71

I don’t usually comment or post, I am one of those silent readers BUT OMG THAT TITLE MADE ME MAD!!!!! humara khoon khol raha hai!!!!!!!! 
Riddhimma jaan take a stand and leave these selfish rai singhanias!!!

Yup 

Realise your worth 

Don’t fight for rights 

Make sure you rise with self worth 

Make them feel what they lost and rise 

I don’t usually comment or post, I am one of those silent readers BUT OMG THAT TITLE MADE ME MAD!!!!! humara khoon khol raha hai!!!!!!!! 
Riddhimma jaan take a stand and leave these selfish rai singhanias!!!

Mera bhi!

Since last 4 weeks I am just reading updates !

Now  - I do NOT have courage to read  even updates !!!!!!!!!!😔

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Mera bhi!

Since last 4 weeks I am just reading updates !

Now  - I do NOT have courage to read  even updates !!!!!!!!!!😔

Some more time 

Then game will be with Ridhima 

Hoping for it actually 

Buht zayeda attach hogaye hum fictional character se 😂 koi nahi, sara forum saath saath dukhi hai. Woh kehtay haina “Misery loves company “. Hum sab ka yehi haal hai. 

Originally posted by annapooranim98

The worst thing that a husband can do to his wife is recognising another woman as his wife.Please no one justify it by saying dark love .

He talks so much much about purity of marriage,then wth is he doing??

The way riddhima was kicked out of her own house in front of so outsiders was horrible..

Ishani is the worst character .She forgives Aryan who tried to kill her child but hates ridz for no reason.

The raisinghaniyas are a truck load of garbage.

The girl took 2 bullets for vansh and always stood by his family but this is what she gets back in return.

He said that he would cross limits if she gives him dhoka and to some extent she deserves punishment but what he did today was sin.

Don't know how an elder like Dadi supported him.

The thing that attracted audience to vansh was his intelligence ,charm and the way he respects woman but all 3 have been destroyed in this track.

Yes - I was OK with ML being mafia boss/ruthless as I was watching....  for his intelligence & respect for women.. (there is saying  'a man who respects own mother respects all women') .... writers proved it wrong!

WHY all itv shows have to stick with marriage and disasters in marriage... story line.... ??????

Can't they have a romantic  thriller with out third wheel and/or abnormal marriage/relationship.... ???

I would love this show if they showed ... vansh and ridhima fighting /competing on issues other than own marriage ...

like business side... social welfare ... belief /patriotism ( very rare itv shows it) ..political issues... ... etc

Or

taking their own route to solve same problem(s)... like they did at ragini time.... 

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago

Riddhima and Kabir should finally get married (fake) and do the same to Vansh. I am sure he won't be able to stand it regardless of his pretense of not knowing her. 

Buht zayeda attach hogaye hum fictional character se 😂 koi nahi, sara forum saath saath dukhi hai. Woh kehtay haina “Misery loves company “. Hum sab ka yehi haal hai. 

Hahaha

I agree

Originally posted by inlieu

Riddhima and Kabir should finally get married (fake) and do the same to Vansh. I am sure he won't be able to stand it regardless of his pretense of not knowing her. 

Yes and that way she can take revenge on both Vansh and Kabir.

But this won't happen in show, cause ML can marry many times but FL got to be Sati Savitri.🤢

Originally posted by A4Anjie

WHY all itv shows have to stick with marriage and disasters in marriage... story line.... ??????

Can't they have a romantic  thriller with out third wheel and/or abnormal marriage/relationship.... ???

I would love this show if they showed ... vansh and ridhima fighting /competing on issues other than own marriage ...

like business side... social welfare ... belief /patriotism ( very rare itv shows it) ..political issues... ... etc

Or

taking their own route to solve same problem(s)... like they did at ragini time.... 

Some itv tracks are unchangable 

It just they need to have to types