Punyashlok Ahilya Bai - Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by poppiepaws895

I hope they do make a forum, it is a really good show and so much to discuss. Its a show which brings peace to me

Yup👍

Originally posted by poppiepaws895

I am really liking this show!!

Yes.....it is good...👏

Finally the forum is open.  Its a nice show on sony

The show is really good. Even I am loving the show. I was thinking about asking if there is a forum for this show and if not can we make one. But with work starting in full force I haven't even been able to come to other forums forget about a new forum. But today when I saw this forum, I was pleasantly surprised. The show deserves all the appreciation that it is getting. The actors are doing a wonderful job. But yes this is autobiographical and usually, makers twist and turn a lot which I don't like but let's see how the story moves forward.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

The show is really good. Even I am loving the show. I was thinking about asking if there is a forum for this show and if not can we make one. But with work starting in full force I haven't even been able to come to other forums forget about a new forum. But today when I saw this forum, I was pleasantly surprised. The show deserves all the appreciation that it is getting. The actors are doing a wonderful job. But yes this is autobiographical and usually, makers twist and turn a lot which I don't like but let's see how the story moves forward.

Bold: LOL , that's where the my skepticism lies also. Are the makers gonna do keecha-taani? LOL, similar thing was done with maharana pratap & whatnot thats why. 😆 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

I am watching show. I really like it.

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Agreed. The show is going quite good.

The bond between Malhar Rao and Ahilya is beautiful, quite different from the way he reacts to his own biological children.

Hi! Are you still watching Ahilyabai  serial? The forum is here, do come around to discuss! 😳

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by libran90

I have actually started watching because I was intrigued by the fact that it highlighted the relationship between a FIL and DIL as friends, which is different. And also I wanted to see the dramatization of Ahilyabai's life. As of now, it's going well. Let's see how it moves forward.

Hi! Are you still watching Ahilyabai serial? The forum is here, do come around to discuss! 😳