Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

actually, virat is living in a dream world in which he feels that 'meri family is duniya ki sab se pyaari and mahaan family and baaki sab moh maaya hai' 🤪

its like usne apne aakhon pe patti baandli ho. i agree that he supports sai, always helped her and everything. but he can also see the way his family behaves with sai. he sees everything and hears everything still he is blind and deaf towards his family ke kartoothein. 

Exactly. He is just incapable of understanding how much his family is hurting Sai. Or how difficult it is for Sai to survive in such toxic environment. 

i agree that sai raises her tone when talking to others, but virat should see ki uske baaton mein kithni sacchai hai. mostly what sai says makes sense and mirrors the reality. bagwaan ne dimaag diya hai tho thoda use bhi karlo viraat saheb..🤔

Virat ka IPS wala dimag sirf T&C pe kaam karta hai. GC mei kitna aag dikhaya tha aur yaha sab phuska hogaya

for god sake...sai is helping Shivani bua jiske sage ne uska saat chodiya mushkil waqt mein, this is actually virat's and baaki chavan's responsibility to do but sai woh nibarai hai, shabashi nay desakte hai tho kam se kam insult tho mat karo. 

dunno if u all agree with me or not... 

but all i want to say is sai deserves much better than this so called ameer loge with chote soch. she should just stop talking to virat and any other member in the family, find a part-time job and move out of the house. i really want them to bring a new guy in the story more handsome and understanding and he should flirt with sai and sai should ignore virat and give more importance to this guy, i want to see  virat's reaction. 

I want Sai to leave for hostel. I mean Virat ne ek baar Sai se agree kya kiya Pakhi ghar se chali gayi aur usne Sai ko Kitna sunaya🤔 Ab uska pura khandan kharcha paani leke chadd jata hai toh Virat usko adjust karne ko bolta hai😡

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

From today's episode and precap, I had two key takeaways

1. He is completely shocked to see that his wife is openly telling someone her husband is kadoos and no pyaar vyar...plu flirting with someone and telling that she will manage her husband. No husband is going to take this, regardless of situation. 

2. Most times, we tend to silence the ones in our control to calm down a situation. Could be ourselves or something or someone who listens to us. I think Virat took this strategy. One argument leads to another and doesnt solve the actual problem. I believe thats why Virat yelled at Sai.

What I didn't like - Sonali kaku calling her besharam..He better said something like please stop, the person who you are addressing is my wife...everyone better take her name with whats given if not with respect..I would have loved it.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish they would show a similar situation he has to deal with as a police officer. He is in charge of protection of women or something

A third party situation that would show him a mirror to his family. 

Very often, children who grow up in toxic environments do not know how their family would look to a third person. 

When he has to resolve a domestic abuse issue himself, he has to be clear about right and wrong. That would make him think objectively. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just wanna say calm down guys😆

Let's wait till monday!

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I am not going to jump to the conclusion this time without seeing the episode.

I know it's disheartening to see virat shouting at sai but then sai also doesn't listen to him when she is angry. Again her anger is also totally justified against the chakrams but sometimes I feel virat is right when he asks her to stay calm and talk respectfully with elders. I mean chakram kitne bhi galat kyu na ho the fact is that they are virat's family. Even though he understands their orthodox views but he can't go and misbehave with them.

Like in yesterday's episode when sai replied back ninad, my mother also said that 'god! This girl. This is not the way to speak with elders no matter how wrong they are.'

In today's episode also virat took sai's side and defended her. He replied to each and every comment of chakrams but never did he lose his calm even once or disrespected anyone of them.

Sai needs to understand this and toned down her anger and her voice a bit. Chakrams, however pathetic they are, but they are family not goons like jagtap and vithhal with whom sai will shout on the top of her voice. She needs to understand this that with the way she keeps insulting them ultimately backfires on her as the chakrams either takes it out on poor ashwini or poison virat's ear against her. 

Aur isse virat ki image bhi kharab hoti hai wo koshish karta hai ki chakram family sai ki achhai ko dekhe par jab sai virat ki baat bhi nahi sunti toh sabke samne virat jhoota sabit hota hai.

So yes its very difficult for sai but she needs to calm down and focus just on her studies....thats the only way to deal with virat and chakrams