Let’s not jump to conclusions

Posted: 3 years ago

Let’s watch the precap episode before jumping to conclusions. I know it’s disconcerting to see him yell. But it’s ITV drama, and it’s not a novel unique drama, we are to expect a few things that are bound to get on our nerves. 

I am sure Sai can give back to him as well. Let them argue and make up ( will be fun to watch )

let’s be neutral and not compare other versions. Although I do really hate that smug smug look on PPS face.

Him yelling is not at all justified but let’s see what riled him up so bad before totally giving up on him as a character.

He stood up for Sai today I liked that. I am glad I didn’t skip watching the episode just because I saw the Chavan gang up.

I totally agree. We need to watch before jumping to conclusions. Hopefully this will lead to some sweet make up which is what we want to see.

Everyone is flawed in some way. But what distingués people from absolute worse is the fact that they realise their mistake and are willing to go lengths to apologise.

I want to keep an open mind . Let’s see 

Yes everyone is flawed including Sai. She can be downright rude when she’s in a temper & that’s what Virat keeps asking her to change. Today he stood by her without shouting or making scene. 

He has apologized on behalf of his family quite a few times to her so he is not blind but his way of dealing with situations is different from Sai.

Yes lets let's not jump in the conclusion.  we r watching fictional show  n show will become boring if they won't show any misunderstanding btwn leads. 

Not jumping to any conclusions here, but what I’m annoyed at is Virat’s inability to judge people.

When they were all instigating him against Sai today, did he not see how desperately they want Sai to be insulted, humiliated? 

Can he not see the injustice? 

Edited by XxSicMNDVSxX - 3 years ago

Originally posted by XxSicMNDVSxX

Not jumping to any conclusions here, but what I’m annoyed at is Virat’s inability to judge people.

When they were all instigating him against Sai today, did he not see how desperately they want Sai to be insulted, humiliated? 

Can he not see the injustice? 

There was a post sometime back where they said that this chavan behavior (esp with his mom) has normalized the abuse for him. Now slowly Sai is showing the truth of his family but he will take time to accept that it not ok. He has made a start but I don’t see any radical decisions from him anytime soon.

As for injustice, today he did support her & spoke up on her behalf. It will take him time & Sai also needs to tone down some!

Originally posted by preethik

There was a post sometime back where they said that this chavan behavior (esp with his mom) has normalized the abuse for him. Now slowly Sai is showing the truth of his family but he will take time to accept that it not ok. He has made a start but I don’t see any radical decisions from him anytime soon.

As for injustice, today he did support her & spoke up on her behalf. It will take him time & Sai also needs to tone down some!

@bold Although I sort of agree with this logic, I can not still support him thinking it is normal, especially because he is a police officer. If a woman comes to him to charge a domestic violence case, will he still assume this behavior as normal, or will he take action against those abuses? If he wasn't a police officer, then I would have probably empathized with that thought. BUT he actually works for the law, where he gets trained for such things, so I can't just accept him thinking such behavior is normal.

True.. today's precap is total disappointment. I agree that Sai could be too muhfat.. but the way he's screaming at her is not at all justified. Jab uski family Sai pe mental n physical torture karti hai especially PP even then he is so polite but yahan pe sabke saamne itna chillana is disgusting! He's totally following his fathers footsteps...

I really want a scene where Ashwini speaks to him and makes him realise that he's doing the same torture his dad once did with her and to stop. 

But I think that is too much to ask for from the copycat CVs.