Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: by_stander

@bold Although I sort of agree with this logic, I can not still support him thinking it is normal, especially because he is a police officer. If a woman comes to him to charge a domestic violence case, will he still assume this behavior as normal, or will he take action against those abuses? If he wasn't a police officer, then I would have probably empathized with that thought. BUT he actually works for the law, where he gets trained for such things, so I can't just accept him thinking such behavior is normal.

I agree as a police officer he should be more aware. But he is partial and biased to his family as he was showered with all the love and Everyone so far has maybe showed him only the positive side. He is now slowly seeing their true nature because of his wife.

agreed he should be more aware but for him family is family. He doesn’t seem to distinguish. I am just sad that he didn’t notice Ashwini’s pain at all. He seems to be somewhat blind to the actual truth to this family. He just sees what he wants to see ( only the good things) but even as a police officer he is not able to unbiased ( he is trying now!) . 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

I am sorry his response was very lukewarm when Sonali Kaku called Sai "Besharam" benefit of the doubt can be given like you said but forget the family this man did not even raise his voice at PP properly now all of a sudden its raised on Sai? When the evidence for instigation is right in front of him? 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I am sorry his response was very lukewarm when Sonali Kaku called Sai "Besharam" benefit of the doubt can be given like you said but forget the family this man did not even raise his voice at PP properly now all of a sudden its raised on Sai? When the evidence for instigation is right in front of him? 

This chakram family has gutter in their head instead of a brain, so all they can spit out is filth.

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

@bold Although I sort of agree with this logic, I can not still support him thinking it is normal, especially because he is a police officer. If a woman comes to him to charge a domestic violence case, will he still assume this behavior as normal, or will he take action against those abuses? If he wasn't a police officer, then I would have probably empathized with that thought. BUT he actually works for the law, where he gets trained for such things, so I can't just accept him thinking such behavior is normal.

What is your expectation from him? If we expect him to shout back or walk out of the house with Sai it’s not going to happen. He did defend her today. He also politely  told her not to talk the way she did to his dad yesterday. I thought she was rude to Ninad not the words but the tone.

Yes he a cop whose trained to recognize domestic violence but this is his family & only now thanks to Sai he is getting aware of how his mother is treated. 

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I don't want to rush into conclusions but Virat 's dialogue " Sudhar jao Sai , warna Mai bhi tumse aise hi baat karunga jaise tum sabse baat karti ho " has pierced my heart !💔

Sai baby pls pack your bag & LEAVE  !!!!

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

True.. today's precap is total disappointment. I agree that Sai could be too muhfat.. but the way he's screaming at her is not at all justified. Jab uski family Sai pe mental n physical torture karti hai especially PP even then he is so polite but yahan pe sabke saamne itna chillana is disgusting! He's totally following his fathers footsteps...

I really want a scene where Ashwini speaks to him and makes him realise that he's doing the same torture his dad once did with her and to stop. 

But I think that is too much to ask for from the copycat CVs.

Exactly..he knows his family's behavior with Sayi very well and still if he expect Sayi to give respect them then what to say !!  

That shouting in front of family is not at all acceptable . 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Exactly. But what to expect from chawans after all he is one of the chawans !!

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Virat's character is turning out to be total disappointment for me.. if he continues his "parivaar bhakti" then its going to turn into a crass show very soon.

Sai, noboby in this chakram nivas deserves you.. darling just pack your bags and leave.

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preethik

What is your expectation from him? If we expect him to shout back or walk out of the house with Sai it’s not going to happen. He did defend her today. He also politely  told her not to talk the way she did to his dad yesterday. I thought she was rude to Ninad not the words but the tone.

Yes he a cop whose trained to recognize domestic violence but this is his family & only now thanks to Sai he is getting aware of how his mother is treated. 

@bold my expectation from him to stop with his double standards. He is shown as this righteous, Farz ke pakka police wala, but when it comes to his family, he is all quiet about it. Would we still have the same sentiment if he was a negative character? He needs to work on himself before he can give lectures to others about manners. I am hoping the CVs will show progress on his character. I am upset with him because he basically told Sai to deal with his family's behavior in the car when dropping her off at her college. He is defending his family's abuse as being "traditional"/"conservative." I am sure there will be character development for Virat, but currently, I just find it lacking for him to think this is "normal" given his characterization. 

@red I totally agree with that and I also wrote a post on someone's thread about it condemning her behavior. 

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

If a woman showed up to his office complaining that she was being treated the way Sai is by the Chavans, Virat would be arresting the imaginary family for mental and emotional torture. So what's up Virat Farz-Mera-Doosra-Naam-Hai Chawan?? Hypocrisy got your tongue?