Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope Sai stands up for herself and gives Virat a sound back answer that just shuts him up. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I hope Sai stands up for herself and gives Virat a sound back answer that just shuts him up. 

SAME. She knows how to shut the entire house up, but the way he yells at her she seems taken a back and a little scared. I hope she recovers on the spot and tells him to shove it. 

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

SAME. She knows how to shut the entire house up, but the way he yells at her she seems taken a back and a little scared. I hope she recovers on the spot and tells him to shove it. 

Same i hope she says something to him there and then

But i dont get it virat is never this angry when Sai has an argument with the elders. So why now??? 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel Virat has a blind spot where his family is concerned. I totally agree if it had been a woman from some other family he would have put them behind bars.

When he had the conversation with Sai after the chutney incident I feel he believes in the goodness in his family (despite all that he has seen being said to Sai). That conversation didn’t make sense at all esp after the torture she underwent. But that’s his character graph. I’m sure there will be change but it’s going to be slow else we won’t have anything to watch.

XxSicMNDVSxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

There was a post sometime back where they said that this chavan behavior (esp with his mom) has normalized the abuse for him. Now slowly Sai is showing the truth of his family but he will take time to accept that it not ok. He has made a start but I don’t see any radical decisions from him anytime soon.

As for injustice, today he did support her & spoke up on her behalf. It will take him time & Sai also needs to tone down some!

I agree with you! He has grown in that house and all the elders shower him with love and praises. It’s obvious he will take time. 

Yeah he did support Sai, but did it create any impact? They call her names in front of him, insult her in front of him, throw her certificates , torture her..And he retorts with 2-3 lines who nobody takes seriously, instead they call him *Joru ka gulam* * Wakil* what not! 

What I imply is, being an IPS officer, he should understand the intentions of people and maybe handle it a bit more smartly. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Same i hope she says something to him there and then

But i dont get it virat is never this angry when Sai has an argument with the elders. So why now??? 

If Virat was a suljha hua mature insaan, he would have recognized Sai's wounds, the tears on her face and her silence when he saw her pees'ing the dumb mirch. I don't understand how he didn't see her pain and immediately feel any sense of protective instinct. He took it too lightly for what it was. 

If Virat was a better man, he would realize that there is no way Sai will be able to study and live her dream in this house and he himself would inform the family that Sai would complete her studies in the hostel. Ke agar in sab ko ITNI takleef hai, then he would make everyone happy by separating Sai from the home. He would accommodate that for her, arrange her living quarters, and ensure that she was never without. As a result, we could see him missing her presence as a result of the direct conflict of her not being home. We could see Ashwini aai having a reason to leave the oppressive home to see Sai. We could see Sai being stress-free but missing Virat. A slow and tentative progression of their friendship into a relationship and the realization there is more. And then Devyani tai's story could work into that perfectly where after too much of Virat missing Sai he brings her home on the promise that Sai will not be affected by his home's politics. By which point Sai will have met Devyani's husband and we could push that story arc forward. 

But here we are .. with BS. LOL. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

If Virat was a suljha hua mature insaan, he would have recognized Sai's wounds, the tears on her face and her silence when he saw her pees'ing the dumb mirch. I don't understand how he didn't see her pain and immediately feel any sense of protective instinct. He took it too lightly for what it was. 

If Virat was a better man, he would realize that there is no way Sai will be able to study and live her dream in this house and he himself would inform the family that Sai would complete her studies in the hostel. Ke agar in sab ko ITNI takleef hai, then he would make everyone happy by separating Sai from the home. He would accommodate that for her, arrange her living quarters, and ensure that she was never without. As a result, we could see him missing her presence as a result of the direct conflict of her not being home. We could see Ashwini aai having a reason to leave the oppressive home to see Sai. We could see Sai being stress-free but missing Virat. A slow and tentative progression of their friendship into a relationship and the realization there is more. And then Devyani tai's story could work into that perfectly where after too much of Virat missing Sai he brings her home on the promise that Sai will not be affected by his home's politics. By which point Sai will have met Devyani's husband and we could push that story arc forward. 

But here we are .. with BS. LOL. 

Please take note CV’s if anyone is reading.

i am waiting for Sai’s come back. I am sure she wouldn’t take all the insult sitting. She will be shocked but she will give it right back. That’s what’s making me wait for the next episode. 

And sorry mr ips officer. The feeling she has for you that she just started to realise is the price you have to pay for your “ bad karo Sai”. At this point it is well deserved.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

Even I don't want to rush into conclusions but Virat 's dialogue " Sudhar jao Sai , warna Mai bhi tumse aise hi baat karunga jaise tum sabse baat karti ho " has pierced my heart !💔

Sai baby pls pack your bag & LEAVE  !!!!

omg he said this??? I can’t watch the episode bc the precap!!!! What the heck???! Officially not liking Virat.. this entire family doesn’t deserve Sai. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

actually, virat is living in a dream world in which he feels that 'meri family is duniya ki sab se pyaari and mahaan family and baaki sab moh maaya hai' 🤪

its like usne apne aakhon pe patti baandli ho. i agree that he supports sai, always helped her and everything. but he can also see the way his family behaves with sai. he sees everything and hears everything still he is blind and deaf towards his family ke kartoothein. 

i agree that sai raises her tone when talking to others, but virat should see ki uske baaton mein kithni sacchai hai. mostly what sai says makes sense and mirrors the reality. bagwaan ne dimaag diya hai tho thoda use bhi karlo viraat saheb..🤔

for god sake...sai is helping Shivani bua jiske sage ne uska saat chodiya mushkil waqt mein, this is actually virat's and baaki chavan's responsibility to do but sai woh nibarai hai, shabashi nay desakte hai tho kam se kam insult tho mat karo. 

dunno if u all agree with me or not... 

but all i want to say is sai deserves much better than this so called ameer loge with chote soch. she should just stop talking to virat and any other member in the family, find a part-time job and move out of the house. i really want them to bring a new guy in the story more handsome and understanding and he should flirt with sai and sai should ignore virat and give more importance to this guy, i want to see  virat's reaction. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XxSicMNDVSxX

Not jumping to any conclusions here, but what I’m annoyed at is Virat’s inability to judge people.

When they were all instigating him against Sai today, did he not see how desperately they want Sai to be insulted, humiliated? 

Can he not see the injustice? 

He is blinded by family love. He can see the wrong to a certain extent but after that threshold is crossed, he refuses to believe that his family is capable of such a thing.