~~~ SaiRat OS - The Outburst ~~~ 12.01.2021 Updated Page 1

Zahra15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone. I am Zahra. This is my first OS here. I used to be active almost a decade back. Then, with work and all, I started spending less and less time here. But just like many of us, I am also hooked with GHKKPM. So sharing a little something I wrote on SaiRat. Writing something after so long. Hopefully you like Sai's outburst (or my outburst smiley36 since the dinner date didn't take placesmiley12) Most of the dialogues are in Hindi. I believe that it gives a different feel smiley9 Excuse my Hindi though. It's not my first language smiley36smiley36smiley36 

So without further ado, here it is: Her Outburt.

Likes and Comments are very much appreciatedsmiley31

Edit: was supposed to post last Friday but couldn't due to Newbie status xP

-----------------------------------------------------------

SaiRat One Shot - Her Outburst

I hope she had her dinner already, Virat thought to himself, looking at his watch, as he hurriedlyentered Chavan Niwas, only to dash into Pakhi. Not again he told himself. After the morning scene, Pakhi was the last person he wanted to see. And to think of it, he was once madly in love with her.

"Areh Virat, tum aagaye! Khana lagwadoon?" Pakhi asked him hoping for a positive response.

Virat rolled his eyes discreetly at her words. Did she really think they would have dinner together? Firstly, she is his brother’s wife now and secondly and most importantly, after witnessing the morning’s scene and the tone and the way in which she spoke, not only to Sai, but to him as well, in no way would he sit and have dinner with her, as if nothing happened. This was totally unacceptable to him. He could have let go of her behavior towards him. He does understand the grudge she holds against him, he doesn’t blame her. They were lovers, once, no matter how brief it was. But to Sai??? Why did she have to behave so badly towards her? The girl, who brought her back home. The one, who knows about their past history, yet keeps quiet for both’s sakes. How can someone change so drastically, within days? This was hard for him to digest. The Pakhi he had fallen for, was in no way bitter like this.

Bolo Virat,” Pakhi said again, breaking his trail of thoughts.

Ummm, woh actually, I promised S…” he fumbled for the right words, his eyes moving away from her. Neither could he lie to her, nor did he have the habit of lying. That’s when he noticed her, sitting with Karishma, Sunny, Aai and Shivani Bua. “I’m not hungry actually,” he said quickly and moved towards the dining table, leaving a disappointed Pakhi behind.

Loh, jiski baat kar rahe the, whoaa bhi gaya,” Shivani Bua said to the others, noticing Virat. As everyone cheerfully greeted him, Virat didn’t miss Sai making a face at him.

Kitni der kar di Virat, main kabse tumhaara intezaar kar rahi thi. Khaana khaya?” Aai said in her usual caring tone.

Woh Aai, last minute mein,something urgent came up, toh station pe zyaada der rukna para. Ab toh bhook bhi nahi hai,” came Virat’s reply.

“Haan haan aap ko bhook toh waise bhi nahi lagein ge, phone pe mera dimaag joh khaaya pehle se hi,” Sai said in her usual self. Whilst Karishma, Sunny and Bua stifled their laugh, Aai simply shook her head at her bahu. Now this will be fun, they all thought inwardly.

Matlab?”  Virat quizzed her. By now, he was used to his wife’s swinging moods.

Matlab yeh ke ACP Chauhan, aap khaana khaye ya na khaaye, isse mujhe toh koyi farq nahi parta,” Sai replied bossily. “Maine toh pet bhar ke khaana already khaayi. Acha hua mere pass Aai hai, warna aap ne toh Kaku ki tarah mujhe bhooka rakne ka full proof plan banaya tha,” she added accusingly. “Aapko pata hai Aai,, Virat Sir ne mujhe khud call karke kaha ke main unn ka dinner ke liye intezaar karoon, meri college ke pehle din ke khushi mein, saath mein dinner karenge, aur dekhiye na Aai, yeh kitne der se aaye. Aap hi bolo, agar aap aake mujhe khaana na khilati, toh main toh bhooki hi mar jaati,” she added dramatically.

Mujhe pata tha Sai Joshi kissi ka intezaar nahi karti. I knew it ke tum dinner kar chuke hongi, issiliye…”

Issiliye kya?” sheretorted

Issiliye main yeh laaya hoon,” Virat handed her the bag he was holding all the while, grabbing the seat beside her.

Chocolate ice-cream,” Sai squealed so loud that it caught Pakhi’s attention. “Theekh hain theek hain, Sai ne aapko maaf kiya. Aap itne bhi selfish nahi ho, jitna main abhi abhi sab ko bolrahe the,” she said in her bubbly self.

Kya??? Tumne sab ko kaho ke main selfish hoon,” Virat questioned her, “aur ek main hoon, joh soch sochke pareshan ho raha tha ke Sai theek hai ya nahi.”

“Kuch bhi.”

Needless to say, everyone presant was very much enjoying their sweet little banter, with the exception of Pakhi who was fuming in the kitchen.

I waited so long for him to have dinner, and he cannot think of anyone except that bratty wife of his, Pakhi thought angrily. It did hurt her,seeing them gleaming in each other’s company. Here she was, a wife for namesake, who couldn’t even stay one day with her husband, and there were they, always together. It hurt her to see Virat siding Sai, going against everyone, supporting Sai, being there for Sai everytime. It was supposed to be her beside Virat. They were the one who were supposed to be together. How had their lives turned upside down in a matter of few days only. She cursed the day she received the marriage proposal from Samrat. She hated Kaku’s authority and lo and behold, she was gradually turning into a version of Kaku, herself.

Kya Virat Dada, sirf Sai ke liye laaye kya?” Karishma asked him.

“Aisa gustakhi??? Main toh nahikar sakta,” Virat said teasingly as he handed each a cup.

Ab Sai ke liye ice-cream laya hihai, toh isko khila bhi do,” Bua added as she scooped a spoon into her mouth.

Kyun, Sai ke haath nahi hai kya,”Virat joked.

Aap bhool gaye, apke dil ke bahut ache waali Kaku ki wajah se, mere nazook si haathon ka kya haal huwa hain. Dinner bhi Aai ne khilayi hai. Iss ghar mein toh meri sirf ek Aai hi toh hai joh mera khayal rakte hain,” she pouted at her husband. The least he could do was to compensate for what his family did. ACP Chavan ko thoda mehnat karne do, Sai thought playfully to herself.

Sirf Aai hi toh hain,” Virat mimicked her. “Yeh lo, apne dabbe waale mooh kholo,” he fed her, bringing around of laugh in the dining room.

Hey ruko ruko, iss moment ko capture karte hai. Viru, phir se khila,” Shivani bua took a pic oftheirs while Aai did a little prayer of her own. May they always be together.

But as usual, no happy moment could last long in the house.

Tumhe nahi lagta, yeh sab harkatein, tumhe apne kamre ke band deewaaron mein karna chahiye,” Pakhi fumed as she stormed into the dining room. “Tum shayad bhool gaye ho ketumhare beech, ghar ki bari, Ashwini Mami bhi baithi hain,”

Aa gayi, bin bulaaye mehmaan,” Saisaid between her teeth, audible to Virat’s ears only, who simply rolled his eyes.

Ek aur drama shuru, he thought to himself.

Aisa kya kiya maine Pakhi, joh Aai ke saamne nahi karna chahiye tha,” he questioned her.

Tum ghar ke andar kya aaye, tumhari bachi-waali biwi ke haath phir se jalne lage. Itni der tak to theek thaak bethi thi, sab se has has ke baatein kar rahi thi. Tum ghar kya aaye,uski nautanki phir se shuru hogayi,” she retorted, fuming as she took in the earlier scene.

Tumhaari problem kya hai Pakhi,” Aai spoke this time. “Har baar Sai ke peeche kyun pari rehti ho,” she asked, clearly fed up of her taunting her daughter-in-law each and every time.

Kyun Pakhi didi. Virat Sir koh meri bajayi aapko khilana tha kya,” Sai questioned with a taunt.

Saiii,” Virat glared.

Nahi Virat, aaj toh main bolke rahungi. Maine Pakhi didi ke saath battameezi na karne ka waadah kiya tha,lekin iska matlab yeh nahi, ke unko jab ji chahe, meri insult kare,” Sai replied, clearly angry with Pakhi.

Kyun Sai, Virat Sir se seedha Virat?,” Pakhi taunted her. It was then that she realized what shesaid. But whatever, she couldn’t let her win this now. Not now, at least. “Tum pe taras khake Virat ne tumpe kitne ehsaan kiya, bhool gaye kya?” Pakhi continued.

Pakhi, bassss,” Virat was quick to raise his voice.

Mujhse iss tone mein baat karneki koyi zaroorat nahi Virat. Main Sai nahi hoon, ke tum mujhpe hukoom chala sako,” Pakhi said bitterly.

“Tum…” Virat started toreply but Sai was quick to stop her, motioning him with her hand.

Pehli baat Pakhi didi, unhone mujhpe taras khake shaadi nahi kiye. Yeh baat toh unhone kal hi confirm kiye the, sab ke saamne. Wo agar chahthe, toh bina shaadi kiye hi meri madad karte,meri zimmedaari uthate. Koyi bhi unko force nahi kar paate, mujhse shaadi karneke liye. Lekin, unhone mujhse shaadi karne ka faisla kiya, taras khaake nahi,mujhe apna maan ke, mera khayal rakne ke liye, mere saath hone ke liye taaki main apni Abba ka sapna poora kar sakoon, joh Abba ke saath saath unhone bhi dekhna shuru kar diya tha,” Sai spat at Pakhi while the rest looked ather in admiration. Her words did make sense, Virat thought to himself. Had he wanted, no one could have forced him to marry her. But he did marry her. Was itout of pity? No, not at all. He himself affirmed this yesterday. He considered her his own. She was Kamal Sir’s daughter after all.

Doosri baat, main unhe Virat Sir kehke bulaaon ya Virat, meri marzi. Areh agar meri pati ko problem nahi hai, toh aapko kyun jalan ho rahi hai,” Karishma and Bua could barely hold their laughter. “Mera aapko Virat kehne mein aapko problem hai kya,” she was quick to question him, pointing her index finger his way. All he could do nod in negativity.

"Haan yeh baat sahi kahi aapne, aap Sai nahi ho. Sai Joshi toh ek hi hai. Meri jaisi toh aap kabhi bhi nahi ban paaenge. Woh kya hai na, aap ki tarah, mujhe doosron ko dukh ya zakhm dene mein koyi dilchaspi nahi hai," Sai added softly as she remembered how Pakhi taunted her that morning. She was crying because her hands were burning, her eyes were buring yet Pakhi accused her of faking everything.

Zabaan sambhal ke baat karo mujhse Sai. Yeh mat bhoolo ke main umar aur rishte mein, donon tumse bari hoon,” Pakhi said the only thing she knew she would have a point for, realizing how Virat was again siding his brat of a wife.

Kehne ko toh aap bari ho Pakhi didi, lekin harkatein se lagte nahi hai,” Sai bit back at her. "Waise umar mein bare hone se koyi fark nahi parta. Kahi baar joh bare hote hai unhe khud choton se seekhni parti hai ke kaise doosron ke saath behave karni chahiye."

Dekho Sai,”

“Dekhna aapko hai Pakhi didi. Waqt ”she pointed at the clock. “Raat ke baara bajne waale hai. Aisa na ho ke aapke neend puri na ho, aur subha Kaku, Baba aur Omi Kaka ko apne chahithe bahu ki special chai na mile. Issiliye, good night. Waise bhi, aapke saath behass karne ka waqt nahi hai mere paas. Apne wakil se marham lagwaana hai, apni nazuk haathon par,” Sai finished mockingly, referring to the morning incident where Pakhi labelled Virat as Pakhi’s lawyer.

Mast a Mast,” Shivani Bua mimicked Kaku which was enough to bring a chuckle from everyone except Pakhi who went to her room fumingly and Virat who was still trying to take in his wife’s outburst. Not that he blamed her. He could see how she was being mistreated by most of the family members. He was not an ACP of high rank for no reason. He was not blind to whatever was taking place around him. Still he hoped, still hopes that all will fall in order one day. On one side was the family he grew up with, without whom he cannot imagine his life and on the other is Sai, the one he was growing used to day by day. One day they will end up adapting to her, he thought to himself. Wishful thinking.

The Endsmiley1

Hope you guys liked it.smiley4

Likes and Comments are very much appreciated.smiley31

Edited by Zahra15 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zahra15 thumbnail

reserved for later

Edited by Zahra15 - 3 years ago
mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh you posted it! I just replied on that other post of yours. 😅 ok now reading time..will pen down my comment after reading the story. 😊💗

mahiaana thumbnail

Hah! Where did it go!!!! 😨😧😧😧😧😭

Zahra15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hah! Where did it go!!!! 😨😧😧😧😧😭

I tried posting.

first half came in the first post. for the second half, I could barely get 1-2 paragraphs in 1 post. So I deleted the whole thing. will try again later and inform you,

Oh no :( i got so excited to read your OS but its not there :( hope your tech issues get sorted soon. 

Zahra15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Oh no :( i got so excited to read your OS but its not there :( hope your tech issues get sorted soon. 

I guess I need to become a groupbie first :P

Do you know after how many post you become a groupbie?

No no clue:( but i know that other newbies have posted FFs. 

mahiaana thumbnail

I don't know why this is happening with you 😭 but i have seen a lot of newbies posting ffs os and all. God please let her post 😭😭😭😭 i want sairat os badlyyy!!! 😭😭😭

Zahra15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

I don't know why this is happening with you 😭 but i have seen a lot of newbies posting ffs os and all. God please let her post 😭😭😭😭 i want sairat os badlyyy!!! 😭😭😭

That's so nice of you. 

Will try tomorrow now or maybe after I become a groubie xP