Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful post Amrita๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

I agree, they need a good female writer...and if they already have one then they need to work on their writing skills....

Abhi to audience na story se connect kr pa rahi hain na characters se..Story me bohot saare loopholes hain...Agar koi statring se episodes dekhe to pata chalta hai ki story me kitna disconnect hai...

Characters me consistency hi nahi hai....

Revenge is inevitable but makers are not showing valid reasons to justify revenge....aaj ke episode ke according vo sirf jealousy ke kaaran aise behave kr raha hai...

Riddhima apne liye apni self respect ke liye stand nahi le rahi...Starting ke episodes aur current episodes ki Riddhima me bohot difference hai...

Maine to ab umeed chhod di ki mafia Vansh aur physiotherapist Riddhima dehkne milenge..

Edited by PassionStar - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amritat

Disclaimer:

1. This is purely my POV. 

2. I understand the meaning of "dark love story" 3. I do not expect any mushy nonsense in this show.

4. I do not expect Vansh to behave like Naitik from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain. 

5. I understand that love makes one submissive at times.

She is not pointing out these cardinal points:

• 1. Vansh always had a doubt on her being a spy...for which he treated her with so much suspicion from the beginning.
  • 2. The manner of Vansh's proposal and their marriage. It was not love marriage.
  • 3. Vansh was NOT exactly kind to her either in the initial days of their marriage.
  • 4. Vansh too has a past...his first love/crush/infatuation Ragini. He even made a tattoo in his hand!
  • 5. He never trusted Riddhima but expected blind trust in return.
  • 6. He was never very transparent and honest with her just like she wasnt with him.
  • 7. He took care of his ex for 3 years, lied about her to his wife...even secretly went to meet her (for whatever reason) but Riddhima never made a fuss about it or threw tantrums about him being unfaithful.
  • 8. He kept mouthing big words of promises to protect her but almost always condoned her tormentors again and again. 
  • 9. She might have betrayed him about Ragini...but her intention was never to harm him. 

But the problem I see with Vansh's behaviour right now has less to do with half-knowledge and more to do with hypocrisy.

Right now, Vansh is behaving like he was an innocent, gullible man who was seduced by a femme fatale named Riddhima only to find out she is a liar.

Come on, Vansh! When you married her...you knew EXACTLY what you were getting into! At least Riddhima has the excuse of being a homeless, orphan who was emotionally blackmailed by her lover into this marriage, but you?

You, my dear Vansh are a rich businessman with all the right resources to wrench out information if you wanted to. Then why play victim now?

But it is not Vansh but Riddhima who pisses me off more in this context.

She too is condoning and overlooking all of Vansh's fallacies and putting the whole blame on herself. 

I understand she in in love...we all have been in love at some point of our lives and know what it does to us.

But this recurring theme of levying all accusation on the female lead where she silently accepts it all, without the hero having to give any justification/redemption for his own actions is kind of...glaring. 

Ekta's shows were horrible, but at least her heroines like Tulsi, Parvati, etc stood up for their self-respect...even against the men they loved more than their life.

@ bold - exactly  - writers forgot the plot which they have started this story with..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Thank you for writing down EVERYTHING I have been feeling these past few episodes. Iโ€™m just more disappointed with the writing and the way things are going. The couple also just doesnโ€™t feel relatable to me anymore. Because for what I know, the Riansh I feel in love with are Takkar life partners. Where Riddhima can handle any and every attack Vansh gives her. And in turn she gives it back to him in the same intensity! Now they are just on uneven playing fields that I just canโ€™t relate anymore. The intensity between the 2, the chemistry is all mixed up because of all the push and pull Vansh is doing and it frustrates me to no end. If he hates her, then stick to it. If he loves her, then commit to it ๐Ÿ™„

@bold - Exactly! 

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Haaaaa...pls is post ko TT me spread karo...

Taki mamta dekhe to sahi...

Aur ridhu ka character achcha kare...

Twitter pe toh kuch logo ne dala hain... Ab Shashwat ke taunt bhari reply ka intezaar hain. 

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

You've said everything. Nothing to add, in fact don't feel like to write anything.

๐Ÿค—

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Riddhima- I may be not rich enough like you people, but my self respect is my richness and I won't give authority to anyone to play with it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I want her back๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But it is said na when a woman deeply loves a man she does everything to maintain the relationship, even the things she never thought or did, and when it reaches the point where she had it enough, then you won't find her doing anything for it. She'll completely evolve herself more stronger

Palllav thumbnail

Actually you pinpoint everything very clearly. That's what audience want..

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™ŒFor you

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palllav

Actually you pinpoint everything very clearly. That's what audience want..

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™ŒFor you

Thanks...๐Ÿ˜Š