Frequent Posters

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Waise mujhe ek baat janni hai

Naitik ka naam kyu likha gaya hai

Mujhe kuch samaj na aaya

Vansh ne kab naitik ki tarah behave kiya hai ?

Ya phir me kuch janti nahi jo episode me hua ho ?

Ab ye Naitik kaun hai Naitik means moralπŸ€”

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Waise mujhe ek baat janni hai

Naitik ka naam kyu likha gaya hai

Mujhe kuch samaj na aaya

Vansh ne kab naitik ki tarah behave kiya hai ?

Ya phir me kuch janti nahi jo episode me hua ho ?

Vansh is NOT goody-goody like Naitik. And we dont expect him to be either.

We are happy with dark Vansh. 

Just a disclaimer. πŸ˜‰

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am tired of Riddhima playing the abla nari and taking every shit thrown at her quietly cause she thinks she deserves it. 

Yes what she did was wrong.... But cant exactly blame her alone.....

Hiding things  was not only from Riddhima's side. Vansh is equally to be blamed. I mean what is the big deal about not being Riddhima's first love..... 

Even Riddhima is not ur first love.... Maybe what u felt for Ragini was not entirely love...bt dude u too had a past....i mean come on u tatooted Ragini's name....  Stop making a big deal out of it. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™„.

And Riddhima dear....pehle bhi tum love prove krne ke chakkar mai life ki band baja li hai.....ab love prove krne ke chakkar mai self respect ki band toh mat bajao.....😐 stand up for urself girl.... This fam has literally tried to kill u many times....fam ka itna bhi moh kyu....why do u accept every torture they throw at ur way and uske baad bhi unhe bachati rahi....shadi ke baad se tum woh dhol ho gai ho jisse har koi aake bajata jaa rha hai. πŸ™„

And Vansh ke pyar ka bhi itna moh mat kro.....Ur husband is not entirely doodh ka dhula..... 

Vansh....yes pyaar mai insaan andha ho jata hai .....bt plzzz itna andhapan woh bhi tab jab tum itne dushmano se surrounded ho...😐 dude open ur eyes and brain and see things for what they are....

U keep calling Riddhima an emotional fool....toh tum kya ho??  

Apne VR hone ka kuch toh faida uthao.....πŸ™„  

Ek time tha tumhari ijazat ke bina apparently patta nai hilta tha.....aaj kal jisse dekho tumhe hi hila jaata hai 🀣 

Itna sab kuch ho jane ke baad bhi tum dono ko samj nai aa rha ki tum dono lack of communication skills ki wajah se kya se kya ho gya πŸ™„ 

Writers stop making them typical itv leads 😐

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Vansh is NOT goody-goody like Naitik. And we dont expect him to be either.

We are happy with dark Vansh. 

Just a disclaimer. πŸ˜‰

Ohhhh...

Haa...naitik to achcha tha...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Now I understand why I'm not able to connect with the character Vansh Rai Singhania anymore after his return on Christmas and to some extent to couple RIANSH also...... you put out everything exactly the way or the reasons I'm feeling so disconnected with characters and plotline.... it's not the acting or actors but the poor writing and execution is what making me feel more disconnected..... with their behaviour dialogues and whatever the heck they both are doing.... especially Vansh....

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Ok I'm on twitter but I don't post on that tag. & I'm not going to post the link. That guy is super immature. He'll say something insensitive I'll lost it. 

So if anyone has enough guts please do the honour.

I started to but doesn't open account visit TT ( my new favourite activity to go on another planet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) I saw his tweets I can answer him in just his way hume chhidiya aur Patang dono udani aayi haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Ab ye Naitik kaun hai Naitik means moralπŸ€”

Naitik tha Akshra ka pati

Barso se chala aa raha ye rishta ka hero

Na jane bichare ko aese hi gayab kar diya tha show se

Mota 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have absolutely no problem with this track..even I don't mind the editing and graphics too nowadays........We can never expect good editing in ITV........the only thing pissing me off is Vansh's elephantine ego. He has completely refused to listen to Ridhhima. 

And yeah I completely agree about how he is behaving like they had a love marriage and Ridhhima was in an extramarital affair with Kabir. He always shushed her from revealing her past actions and now not even giving her a chance to explain. 

He and his ungrateful family members always tortured her physically and mentally. Only Once he gave a token threat to them not to harm his wife and then completely forgot about it. 

He lied to her about Ragini leaving him and being dead from the start..... He kept her hidden and got her treated too and yeah I will keep aside this fact for a while that he was doing all this to get info about his mom's murderer.......whatever it may be.... He lied through his teeth. Not once Ridhhima acted jealous and sympathized with her condition instead and tried to save her from getting harmed. And he is being a baby for what..... Coz he wasn't Ridhhu's first love😏?! I completely understand Kabir has touched his raw nerve of always getting betrayed/left by women he loved.... But then Vansh really getting manipulated by that tuchha insan?!  

They better give us a full fledged redemption from Vansh's side. πŸ˜‘

Edit- please somebody bring Amrita's post to the kind notice of makers 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome and much needed post Amrita πŸ‘ 

aap ne to hamare maan ki baat likh diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Each and every word written in this post screams what I wanted to point out. 

The problem is exactly that, the problem is Ridhhima now the writing of her character. I get it shes all alone and in love bla bla but she's a doctor not even a normal jobless girl, she shouldn't endure all of this. She can start her life afresh or she can give it back to him, stand up for herself 

She could give it back to Kabir too πŸ˜‘ 

I mean when he electrocuted her and she kept silent for what? Ishani?? Why doesn't she reveals all of that. Even if she likes to cry, cry you heart out baby but tell him everything you've endured and then be done with him. 

The lack of female perspective or rather excessive emotional burdening of FL is so toxic man!!!