Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You have noted everything there's nothing more to add here..that's why I always ask the question will we ever get a strong ridz? From day 1 her character arc has been the same not even a slight change is there..she getting manipulated, tortured, cried have become repetitive is regressive to watch that..that hanging scene was so horrendous like do CVs think we enjoy to see those kinda scenes? And vanshs amnesia that I feel CVs are deliberately showing to justify his need for revenge but that marriage thing I can't digest what he is saying...even if there are flaws at least utilize their chemistry in a good way and give ss to other characters..they are also given expensive clothes and given no role then whats their need!!

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachufan

I started to but doesn't open account visit TT ( my new favourite activity to go on another planet 😂😂) I saw his tweets I can answer him in just his way hume chhidiya aur Patang dono udani aayi hai😂😂😂

Who has so much time to argue with that immature brat. Whenever people tried to say something logical about riddhima he gave some stupid answer. 

-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Brilliantly written👏Can I share the link on Twitter and tag makers if no one has done it already?

Edited by -Astrid- - 3 years ago
SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Astrid-

Brilluantly written👏Can I share the link on Twitter and tag makers if no one has done it slready?

Please do it. Thank you. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Amritat

Hoho; I loved your disclaimer as you set it out. I agree with you, from.my pov this is just a fictional show: we are drawn to certain characters in how they are portrayed or not as the case may be .

Your analysis very good but unless it falls into hands of a scriptwriting team that have women and who hold modern views and can skillfully write them into character scenes then we are going to continue to see characters that for the most the  FL are strong to begin with but eventually become weak in face of ML

I dont know difference between production houses so I cant speak with any certainty 

In the past shows few years I have watched numerous short and long running Indian tv dramas and for me on observation the only shows I have personally watched from day 1 to conclusion  where the FL.did not crumble was in three shows the FL being Bepannah; Devanshi & Swaragini (Not sure if I am allowed to mention shows without breaching rules)  I am sure there are others but I cant recall at this time.

If there is a way your analysis can get to production house then perhaps more thought process can happen.  

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Every single word you wrote is💯👏👏 A very detailed and on point analysis❤️

We all have been waiting and waiting for that 'someday', each time we have overlooked the wishy washy handling of tracks, unexplained loop holes and what not😡

I see no point in expecting them to improve in future. The writing is flawed...that is it! There is literally no character development of any character. One minute they show something, the next another very conflicting aspect

We still have no idea why did Riddhima fell head n heels in love with Vansh over Kabir?🤣

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Totally agree with all your points. And, not trying to play the devil's advocate here, but just as Riddhima said, Vansh ke aaj aur kal mein bhi zameen aur aasmaan ka fark hai. All the suspicions and doubts about Riddhima's true intentions were in the beginning only. He had really started to trust her and was convinced that her love was absolutely true. There were couple of incidents when his family had tried to instigate him against her, and still he had not budged. During navratri after she had been hurt and had asked him if he trusted her. And he did even after being informed about that memory card by Ishani. Again when Ishani told him about R hiding in his trunk. He had not believed till he saw the cctv footage. When Ragini had called, and Anupriya had informed him about R using his phone. He had dismissed her and again reiterated his belief in R's love. Then after Siya had been attacked by Ap and she had tried to put the blame on R, he had not believed at first that R could do something like this. This is why, I think, he feels all the more betrayed. Because, keeping all his initial suspicions aside he had started to have absolute trust in her, but all that was for nought. Though, why he thinks the way their wedding happened was normal is beyond me. 

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Every single word you wrote is💯👏👏 A very detailed and on point analysis❤️

We all have been waiting and waiting for that 'someday', each time we have overlooked the wishy washy handling of tracks, unexplained loop holes and what not😡

I see no point in expecting them to improve in future. The writing is flawed...that is it! There is literally no character development of any character. One minute they show something, the next another very conflicting aspect

We still have no idea why did Riddhima fell head n heels in love with Vansh over Kabir?🤣

Lets try to find some logic.😆 She was always craving for a family vansh gave her that. Yeh alag bat hai that family is dhabba in the name of family😆. She always wanted someone who protect her, in dsr phase vansh did that. The day kabir sent her for a mission unknowingly an invisible wall was created between ridbir. Knowingly or  unknowingly she started to depend on vansh, ex sunny murder thing she went to vansh to convince him that she didn't do murder. His opinion mattered to her. She knew that he would listen to him. I don't know I'm making sense or not. But their 'falling in love phase' was not handled properly. I'm just trying to find some 'logic'.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was a girl in my class who always used to get first rank and one day she came second, that day she was crying, howling, sobbing lamenting like a mad person.... Today her behaviour>>>>>>>>vansh monologue

So he's mad that he's not his first love and she didn't tell him about her past (for a moment let us also suffer from partial vanshnesia) but did he tell her about the tattoo??? Why did he gave Rags and her the same VR ring???? Why did he bring Ahana and what's he promising the parayi ladki????

And ridz..... kya hi bolu, I loved the savage ridz who used to stand against vansh in a very dignified manner, she got lost after falling for him. Kuch nahi puchti she lets him walk over her self respect

Will edit later....... Mumma ne meko tapli maari😭😭

So yeah angst toh mujhe bhi chahiye tha, jealousy, possessive, obsessive vansh mujhe bhi chahiye tha but this man is nothing but an 8 year old brat. 

Started seeing this show coz of Rrahul as vansh but fell for riddhu's character, she was the one o could relate to, sympathize, het angry, emotional.....etc with her. But now more than vansh I feel her character is 

I wanted a guilty vansh, asking forgiveness for whatever he did (there are a lot of things) and a phir se bhaaw khaati riddhu, but yahan it's the opposite. I feel very strange that she isn't realising that she's NOT AT FAULT. it was him who forced her into his life, it was him who stopped her from telling the truth, it was him who instigated her in ragini's case. It was ALWAYS him. Pyar me log dimajh se paidal hojate hai kya?????? When she was with Kabir, she was still the strong woman but now she's merely subject herself to being his punching bad and door mat

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Amritat

Hoho; I loved your disclaimer as you set it out. I agree with you, from.my pov this is just a fictional show: we are drawn to certain characters in how they are portrayed or not as the case may be .

Your analysis very good but unless it falls into hands of a scriptwriting team that have women and who hold modern views and can skillfully write them into character scenes then we are going to continue to see characters that for the most the  FL are strong to begin with but eventually become weak in face of ML

I dont know difference between production houses so I cant speak with any certainty 

In the past shows few years I have watched numerous short and long running Indian tv dramas and for me on observation the only shows I have personally watched from day 1 to conclusion  where the FL.did not crumble was in three shows the FL being Bepannah; Devanshi & Swaragini (Not sure if I am allowed to mention shows without breaching rules)  I am sure there are others but I cant recall at this time.

If there is a way your analysis can get to production house then perhaps more thought process can happen.  

i have seen both swaragini and devanshi and i loved the ending of devanshi so much female lead there was too good. and in case of swaragini people keep complaining that ml is being to bechara in front of fl, she is doing everything. 

for me i feel more than lack of female i feel its ml who don't get great characters in tv shows they are just used to ornament fls. the only show where i found significant character of fls were only love story (Mishal Raheja) and lrl (Rajeev Khandelwal).  Other than all other characters only itv bahu's rule the house (i can't hate them enough). 

As long as this story is not going in the drainage of saas-bahu i am happy about it. I don't expect ridhima to be a feminist or a flag bearer of female self respect in this serial as this serial is not about that, it is about what can make people do in love and in reality people do lot of stupid things in love and bear their consequences.  I don't know why much hullabaloo about why ridhima is not giving replies to vansh without understanding her psychological condition. That girl has never experienced love truly whatever she has learned is from these two people one of whom is extremely manipulative sociopath and other a over possessive control freak. on top of that she is responsible for the death of multiple people either directly or indirectly, she has been manipulated into accepting that everything which has happened with Vansh's family is due to her, She has lost the only person she has come to love (first time dying second time to hatred ), both the mls have made sure that she truly believes that whatever has happened is because of her. she is broken. i don't think she is psychological space where she can fight a warfare.  Whatever she is doing looks ok to me as she believes she did cost the death of his fiance and his sister is almost in death bed because of her and vansh had died due to her. She is not in senses to make argument, one after other she has been into trauma. 

Where i find disconnect is in the questions which vansh asked her. those were not the right questions to be asked he should have asked about whatever has happened after him coming back.