Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

There was a girl in my class who always used to get first rank and one day she came second, that day she was crying, howling, sobbing lamenting like a mad person.... Today her behaviour>>>>>>>>vansh monologue

So he's mad that he's not his first love and she didn't tell him about her past (for a moment let us also suffer from partial vanshnesia) but did he tell her about the tattoo??? Why did he have Rags and her the same VR ring???? Why did he bring Ahana and what's he promising the parayi ladki????

And ridz..... kya hi bolu, I loved the savage ridz who used to stand against vansh in a very dignified manner, she lost after falling for him. Kuch nahi puchti she lets him walk over her self respect

Will edit later....... Mumma ne meko tapli maari😭😭

are we talking about first car scene. i don't think he meant first love i guess he meant falling in love at first sight. 

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

i have seen both swaragini and devanshi and i loved the ending of devanshi so much female lead there was too good. and in case of swaragini people keep complaining that ml is being to bechara in front of fl, she is doing everything. 

for me i feel more than lack of female i feel its ml who don't get great characters in tv shows they are just used to ornament fls. the only show where i found significant character of fls were only love story (Mishal Raheja) and lrl (Rajeev Khandelwal).  Other than all other characters only itv bahu's rule the house (i can't hate them enough). 

As long as this story is not going in the drainage of saas-bahu i am happy about it. I don't expect ridhima to be a feminist or a flag bearer of female self respect in this serial as this serial is not about that, it is about what can make people do in love and in reality people do lot of stupid things in love and bear their consequences.  I don't know why much hullabaloo about why ridhima is not giving replies to vansh without understanding her psychological condition. That girl has never experienced love truly whatever she has learned is from these two people one of whom is extremely manipulative sociopath and other a over possessive control freak. on top of that she is responsible for the death of multiple people either directly or indirectly, she has been manipulated into accepting that everything which has happened with Vansh's family is due to her, She has lost the only person she has come to love (first time dying second time to hatred ), both the mls have made sure that she truly believes that whatever has happened is because of her. she is broken. i don't think she is psychological space where she can fight a warfare.  Whatever she is doing looks ok to me as she believes she did cost the death of his fiance and his sister is almost in death bed because of her and vansh had died due to her. She is not in senses to make argument, one after other she has been into trauma. 

Where i find disconnect is in the questions which vansh asked her. those were not the right questions to be asked he should have asked about whatever has happened after him coming back from the trip. 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Totally agree with all your points. And, not trying to play the devil's advocate here, but just as Riddhima said, Vansh ke aaj aur kal mein bhi zameen aur aasmaan ka fark hai. All the suspicions and doubts about Riddhima's true intentions were in the beginning only. He had really started to trust her and was convinced that her love was absolutely true. There were couple of incidents when his family had tried to instigate him against her, and still he had not budged. During navratri after she had been hurt and had asked him if he trusted her. And he did even after being informed about that memory card by Ishani. Again when Ishani told him about R hiding in his trunk. He had not believed till he saw the cctv footage. When Ragini had called, and Anupriya had informed him about R using his phone. He had dismissed her and again reiterated his belief in R's love. Then after Siya had been attacked by Ap and she had tried to put the blame on R, he had not believed at first that R could do something like this. This is why, I think, he feels all the more betrayed. Because, keeping all his initial suspicions aside he had started to have absolute trust in her, but all that was for nought. Though, why he thinks the way their wedding happened was normal is beyond me. 

My main post is not against Vansh. He was always shown as an egoistic man with hypocrisy...he is being just that right now...just more magnified now. Only problem is - as you pointed out - his memory of their marriage being normal.

My main grudge is against Riddhima's character...n her tendency to always bow down and massage Vansh's ego...when she has a lot of things to clarify from her side as well. Like how she made Kabir burn all evidence against him...

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

My main post is not against Vansh. He was always shown as an egoistic man with hypocrisy...he is being just that right now...just more magnified now. Only problem is - as you pointed out - his memory of their marriage being normal.

My main grudge is against Riddhima's character...n her tendency to always bow down and massage Vansh's ego...when she has a lot of things to clarify from her side as well. Like how she made Kabir burn all evidence against him...

the problem here is ridhima can't be a flagbearer of self respect till the time she gets head in right space. she is in too much trauma to understand the wrong from the right and she hasn't really seen good love to aspire from that. in order to break her character from a impulsive girl who can do anything to get her love /for her love, she has to go through something drastic or there needs to be a leap. 

Edited by phoenix27 - 3 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Phoenix27

Good points; where we get strong ML is in hollywood and bollywood film main screen industry.  Until and unless you get strong women filmmakers; writers and directors entering a very competitive male centered  film industry I dont see things changing soon   

As to Swaragini and Devanshi it was Helly Shah who played those leads...she is still a young actress at 25years but she is very dedicated and talented actress  

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wordsssss👏💯

Bang on post amrita, nothing to add you have nailed it all perfectly👏

Please if possible, try reaching this write up to the writers because they really need to see this, know the blunder the are making. 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

Right. But more than anything I want R to just once point-blank ask V why he married her. And was expecting any sort of loyalty from her when she was clearly forced into that marriage. His behavior in those initial days was unpardonable. 

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Phoenix27

Good points; where we get strong ML is in hollywood and bollywood film main screen industry.  Until and unless you get strong women filmmakers; writers and directors entering a very competitive male centered  film industry I dont see things changing soon   

As to Swaragini and Devanshi it was Helly Shah who played those leads...she is still a young actress at 25years but she is very dedicated and talented actress  

i so want a strong mls in itv and strong fls in bollywood. they keep on providing us nonsense and we keep consuming that. i so want that every series should be of limited episode so that we can have good story telling like our brothers pakistan or usa or britain shows or even k-dramas. finite series are the demand of the season. even tvf  produces such good content with their limited budget than these itv serials.

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

the problem here is ridhima can't be a flagbearer of self respect till the time she gets head in right space. she is in too much trauma to understand the wrong from the right and she hasn't really seen good love to aspire from that. in order to break her character from a impulsive girl who can do anything to get her love /for her love, she has to go through something drastic or there needs to be a leap. 

I dont think one has to be a flagbearer of self-respect or even feminism, for that matter, to understand that attempts of murder/hanging/locking in a coffin, etc are not healthy in a marriage...not even in the forced kind.

Given the number of times Riddhima has gone through all this...by now, she should understand the pattern and realize her true place in VR mansion.

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Right. But more than anything I want R to just once point-blank ask V why he married her. And was expecting any sort of loyalty from her when she was clearly forced into that marriage. His behavior in those initial days was unpardonable. 

Exactly!