Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhi abhi IG pe precap dekha lagta hai kal fir se didi ko heart attack anewala hai jab sairat der raat ghar ayenge🤣😆

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Abhi abhi IG pe precap dekha lagta hai kal fir se didi ko heart attack anewala hai jab sairat der raat ghar ayenge🤣😆

Kya kameeni hain Pakhi in precap.

What was the need to taunt Sai about Virat ignoring her calls? It is between Sai and Virat.

Why is she panicking about Virat?

He is not her husband. Samrat ke liye ek din bhi aise panic nahi ki.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sukri

Dialogue of the day.

Sai tells Aai and Pakhi is listening and both of then shocked after that, Virat Sir ne kal raat zabardasti ki.

Ek second Pakhi bhi dar gayi.

Then Sai adds, I didn't want to eat and he forced me. 

Ashwini is like pagal, don't call it zabardasti. 

🤣

She got to know that it was Virat who got her baking soda.

@bold...that was indeed dialogue of the day🤣

bhabhji got mini heart attack hearing it😂infact both ashwini and bhabhji mind went wild when sai say 'virat sir ne zabardasti ki'🤣a different tangent🤭sai was so innocent saying it unknown to her that certain minds beside her went wild in action🤣

ashwini was a rockstar taunting mast mast kaku👍🏼

the highlight of the show kadvi zubaan ko kadvi wala chai for the first time bhabhiji did something good🤣

instead of namak zeher daalo maaza aata🤣sab ke sab zehereela hai zeher wale chai bhi asar nahin karta

morning the hyenas gang starts to pounce on sai😡

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukri

Kya kameeni hain Pakhi in precap.

What was the need to taunt Sai about Virat ignoring her calls? It is between Sai and Virat.

Why is she panicking about Virat?

He is not her husband. Samrat ke liye ek din bhi aise panic nahi ki.

Arre maan se mana hua pati hai😳 Sautan ko kaise dil pe patthar rakh ke Zell rahi hai bechari issi liye kabhi kabhi you know galti se tane maar deti hai🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

i think virat call sai to bring some food for the kid

waise humara bhi popat hogaye we thought its devyani's daughter🤭

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ashwini waS awesome. she showed them the mirror today. She never misses to use the right opportunity. 

Pakhi was not crying coz of Ashwini's dialogue on bhed between bahus.

She was crying due to the C-gang ka taunts( they thought was for Sai)  which Pakhi couldn't handle. 

But hadd hain, chai me namak ka reason bhi Samrat ka missing pe daal diya. 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena02

What do u mean by that

And was the episode good

Episode was good No SaiRat scene

Taunting of Chavans shrow as it was Monday episode so taunt wala dose mila humko 

@bold Pakhi made tea for everyone but she burned her hand so Sai served tea, comes out that chai mei namak tha instead of sugar so everyone started talking on Sai but when Ashwini said k chai pakhi ne banayee hai then they were like ghalti kisi se bhi ho sakti hai it’s ok agar chai kharab tha 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Pakhi in the kitchen today actually made me laugh 🤣. The way she was just lurking around and almost had multiple heart attacks. Absolute comedy. 

Mages thumbnail

it was a filler epi but at least we saw ACP Virat Chavan doing his job rather than checking out aniket's height in wifey's medical college🤣👍🏼

i am really missing shiva-jiva bonding 💔and i guess this track is opening up samrat coming back track,bhabhji need not be worried hubby dearest coming soon🤣

nothing new hyenas pouncing on sai for salty tea for the first time bhabhiji did something good🤣😡seriously they are jobless all they do is drinking tea and starts to pounce on sai😡get a job! get a life!😡

i thought sai will be very angry with veeru but she was so cute😂'IPS Virat Chavan kahan ghoom rahe hai aap'🤣aniket and that milind guy thinks that virat made aniket famous😂

bechara doesn't know that someone was interrogating him big time to ensure he doesn't get close to his wife above all he doesn't even know that the person he is discussing about his none other sai's husband😂😂

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Pakhi in the kitchen today actually made me laugh 🤣. The way she was just lurking around and almost had multiple heart attacks. Absolute comedy. 

one after another🤣