Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waise Pakhi thinks Virat fed Sai coz she told him. 🤣

Also Virat is feeling sad about Samrat, and Pakhi panicking about zabardasti. Will this will be the set-up for the trip?

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Also Virat is feeling sad about Samrat, and Pakhi panicking about zabardasti. Will this will be the set-up for the trip?

🤣

Pakhi thinking k Viraat did zabardasti on feeding her last night what if he does zabardasti on something else 

Chalo trip p chalte hai taa k main zabardasti karo Viraat k saath 😂 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

sai was more disappointed that virat lied rather than him meeting aniket🤣

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Pakhi ko lagaa Virat ne uske kehne pe khana khilana to uske kehne pe romantic time bhi spend karega uske saath😆 delusion ki devi ko hai

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waise jabardasti wala kuchh jyada der chalta to Despokhi to mar hi jaati wanhi pe 😆 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise exotic tea ka asiliyath patha chel gaya aaj 😁😁😁😁😂😂😂

I wish pakhi didi served the tea yaar tho hyena gang would have drink it, Maja ajatha😂😂

diasdreaming thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wish Virat had listened to that "Zabardasti" conversation.  He would have said "Sai, tumhe pata hai meri hadh kya hai and Sai would have replied "Khana khilane maine kaisi hadh " 

Edited by diasdreaming - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Filler episode. Calm before the storm.

They are moving very slowly towards Devi's story probably because it will lead to a separation. 

Samrat's mention may be a red herring. Devi's track and Samrat's track are two huge tracks. They can't do both simultaneously. 

Sai catches virat's big lie. 😆

Pakhi's exotic tea with salt. ..Sai is genuinely such a sweet girl, the way she offered to take the tea out because Pakhi got hurt. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I know he has lots of fansssssss but sorry for me in some scenes Virat acting looks fake who likes him please keep doing it, as it all depends on your liking I'm no one to say a word but for me it is like that......

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Filler episode. Calm before the storm.

there is always storm either by hyenas gang or virat's unpredictable behaviour🤦🏻‍♀️

I agree it was filler epi but sai was so cute😂and ashwini rocked with her taunts to hyenas gang

They are moving very slowly towards Devi's story probably because it will lead to a separation. 

why is there a separation in the other 2 versions? 

Samrat's mention may be a red herring. Devi's track and Samrat's track are two huge tracks. They can't do both simultaneously. 

I agree...both are huge tracks

Sai catches virat's big lie. 😆

yup she has caught him she is not going to spare him when ge comes back home even after sorting out viji's issue

Pakhi's exotic tea with salt. ..Sai is genuinely such a sweet girl, the way she offered to take the tea out because Pakhi got hurt. 

the salt tea was the highlight and it makes me wonder how come bitter tea the taste is still bitter in bitter people's mouth it should be sweet for them instead of salt bhabhji should have put poison

sai is a sweetheart❤💋