Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Apart from nose job I don't see much there.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tweetyrocks

how is it possible that in 2000 they dont have correct foundation shade,it was 2000,not some ancient era right?plus its tv industry,they know stuff and its available for them,if its normal folks,then its possible,otherwise not.i dont think its bcs of foundation shade,i think its bcs of lighting they all used to look yellowish,i remember even actors used to look yellow.

It was India. Barring Revlon, all high end makeup brands were not readily available. Even in Mumbai. Film actors could get hold of it because they went abroad frequently and they could afford those brands. 

The difference between the price of a high end and a low end brand was jarring back then

And common folk stuck to Lakme.

Look at that picture.  Proves my point.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I had watched KTH once in 2018 and went thru all her pictures...started following her too. I only see one nose job, no lip filler, maybe some hifu and chemical peels and correct professional skin care. She's pouting in that photo and if u go thru her insta, her lips are normal sized.

Because her nose was already so pinched from the rhinoplasty the first time, had she done a second one it would've looked terrible.

The third pic is also mismatched foundation. Back in the 2000s, light foundation meant pink toned. So if he had become too light for the beigy yellow one, the MUA would use lighter one...which was more pinky. And if the contrast was jarring then they'd use it on her body too.

Thank you! Makes sense. I am not as well versed with the nuances in make up, of how they adjust the foundation shades to different tones or use contrasting.. it's quite interesting to learn! 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Thank you! Makes sense. I am not as well versed with the nuances in make up, of how they adjust the foundation shades to different tones or use contrasting.. it's quite interesting to learn! 

I learned basics from some classmates who were aspiring to be models. Then the rest was internet research since I changed foundations multiple times due to acne and tan clearing. Although I did finish all the bottles, allowing myself to look like a carrot for months πŸ˜†

It was India. Barring Revlon, all high end makeup brands were not readily available. Even in Mumbai. Film actors could get hold of it because they went abroad frequently and they could afford those brands. 

The difference between the price of a high end and a low end brand was jarring back then

If u look at that picture Proves my point.

but why tv industry couldnt get hold of it?

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

i think its bcs of lighting they used to look like that

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

I still can't believe how a chomu like Aftab landed herπŸ˜†

I don't even know if he landed her because she liked him. I kinda think Aamna was using him as a contact in BW and used her looks as an advantage. Aftab may have just been attracted to her, as most men are. 

Or she could have been clinging on to him, to make news to get back at Rajeev? There were multiple rumours of them dating. One rumour says, she cheated on him with Aftab. 

But many people I know, who have personally worked with Rajeev Aamna (in the Pakistani show 'Sun Ley Na'), stated that both were dating and liked each other, but Aamna was more serious and wanted to make it official - but Rajeev wanted to keep their relationship under wraps as they were just beginning with their careers and he wanted to break free from the mould of Sujal, that people had in mind. Or probably that Rajeev's family was a little more conservative on whom they preferred him with.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweetyrocks

but why tv industry couldnt get hold of it?

Back then the TV industry did not make the kind of money they do now. Post 2005/6 did we get better access to international products.

Plus high end brands were either not available easily or very expensive...buying stuff online wasn't as convenient as now.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think if she has had anything done but she is definately fitter than before. But for me she has always been one of the prettiest actresses from the 2000s.. her and sangeeta ghosh (desh main nikla hoga chand) in their prime on tv were the prettiest.

If u look at that picture Proves my point.

but revlon is not a high end brand,its a drugstore brand