Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aamna sharif |Aloo Chat Actress |Makeup Surgery or Botox?

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi! It would really help me if you all could share your views on this. I know the surgeries, skin lightening and botox is very common in Bollywood. The news have captured such events i.e Ayesha Takia's lip surgery, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol's skin lightening etc. 

But in the world of Television, such things are rarely captured on news, when TV actors take to such means of enhancing appearance. If you all know Aamna Sharif..She was a very popular TV actress in the early 2000s. She recently was in Kasautii Zindagi Kay2. Aamna has also acted in movies like Aloo Chat, Aao Wish Karein and Ek Villan. 

I've been an admirer of her and found her to be one of the prettiest on TV, though she didn't make it big in Bollywood. But I've found her transform HUGELY in terms of her looks, within a few months-years, of starring in her first show on TV. I am curious to get some honest/raw opinions about what you think of her transformation in looks. Are these just a result of make up? or does this have some cosmetic appeal to it? Botox, skin ligtening, rhinoplasty? etc

(Posting images below for reference)

Nose:

I've always wondered if she took to Rhinoplasty, since her nose looked more longer and defined in Image 2, as opposed to image 1. Her nose now looks bigger infact, in her lastest pictures she posts on Insta, in Image 4. 

Lip:

She also seems to have done a lip job? 

Skin Tone:

Also her skin tone in Image 1 is quite different from her tone in Image 2,3,4 (where she almost look pale white). Image 1, she look duskier. I wondered if this was her true skin tone, or was she into glutathione, like a lot of Bollywood stars are into?

Hair:

I personally believe her hair in image 2 atleast is a wig. But when she was asked in an interview long back, she denied wearing a wig and said it was her own hair.

Image 1

Image2

Image3 - Almost looks pale here compared to image 1!

Image4

Recently pictures from Insta:

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Celebrities have access to the best makeup professionals, hair stylists, dress designers, and other services that aren't available to common folks. She looks much groomed compared to 15 years ago. Might be good makeup skills!

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JPeppers

Celebrities have access to the best makeup professionals, hair stylists, dress designers, and other services that aren't available to common folks. She looks much groomed compared to 15 years ago. Might be good makeup skills!

I am amazed..can make up do such a difference? I am usually very low make up, just moisturizer, sunscreen, powder and out😆 She looks shades lighter in image 3, as compared to 4. Paler infact! Wonder if that's just makeup tho

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She got plenty of surgeries for sure..they would not admit..All the ones stated above.

She comes in the list of tv actresses such as mouni roy and shama sikander also there must be more too.

Regarding bollywood i heard she dated aftab and pretty much used him for bollywood but she did not make it big anyways !

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

She got plenty of surgeries for sure..they would not admit..All the ones stated above.

She comes in the list of tv actresses such as mouni roy and shama sikander also there must be more too.

Regarding bollywood i heard she dated aftab and pretty much used him for bollywood but she did not make it big anyways !

I kinda think that too. Her recent pictures on insta, she looks so different from her former self. But what surprised me more was, I saw her appearance change drastically whilst she was in her TV show. I used to wonder, how would actors take such a risk - whilst being on a TV show? What if any surgeries ruined the look? Plus those are painful and there's swelling. Wonder how she managed all that.

Was she dating Aftab? I thought it was PR. But yes, her Bollywood career never took off. Heard rumours about her dating her co-star Rajeev Khandelwal too and probably they split. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

I also had a hard time believing THIS....

AND THIS...could be the same people (within a span of 18 months?!) - Skin tone, so pale here and nose looks idk sharper.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Its mostly better grooming . The production houses provide them with the best makeup artists, dieticians, trainers and if necessary, plastic surgeons 

2RsFan thumbnail

Here's a video of her when she was much younger . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaAoZA0fup0

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Its mostly better grooming . The production houses provide them with the best makeup artists, dieticians, trainers and if necessary, plastic surgeons 

Okay so plastic surgery is a part of the whole grooming process, other than only make up . She looks like she's done multiple surgeries, tho she always looked pretty. Are the expenses for such surgeries on the production houses?

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Okay so plastic surgery is a part of the whole grooming process, other than only make up . She looks like she's done multiple surgeries, tho she always looked pretty. Are the expenses for such surgeries on the production houses?

Obviously. A newbie actor cant afford so much