Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 17

Superb update

So ETF going to be independent and they are answerable toonly cohelo. Good arjun accepted to join etf but why sam is not ready and thenafter cohelo start something he accepted it? Is cohelo blackmailing sam with something. So team will be getting training from best trainers in their field. Whysam calling himself ‘average’! while shree chhotu reminded their training days under sam! Lolz chhotu called sam khauf cop! Itna strict tha kya sam! Arjun se bhi jyada? samjun reminded their training days! Sam called arjun musibat and arjun called sam bore! would love to know about those! Arjun is suspicious about cohelo and sam behavior but left for time being but Team in thinking cop mode! And Eureka moment! “sam is the one who gave lead!”

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Part 18

Superb update

Team getting smart with samjun they guess right it was samwho put himself in danger and searched lead of sikender for arjun! Sakshi nteam confirmed it with sam! Lolz loved sakshi’s appreciation dialogue “maangaye Sameer dhamsingh rathod tumne samjhe ya samjhau ko samajane ka mouka hinahi diya!” and sam thanking god and jis arjun se kuchh chhutata nahi usase yeh baat chhut gayi! Team promised sam not revealing this and and happy laugh that now samjun friendship will be intact! Team is excited starting working in eft while samjun again in rawte rathod mode giving glares and roars. Chhotu isright office mein they get possessed and becomes RR. Lolz sakshi finding entertainment in that and getting sys from her akdu acp saab! Wow Miss sakshi anand toh dhanya hog gayi hogi first day pe! Liked you had differentiate teamcalling samjun ‘Sir” and Sakshi “Sameer/Arjun” which ff writers forgets often. Ohh Raghu sir entering in team just for this case? Rathod hurt with Raghu sir? Not wanting to work with him but again cohelo blackmailing and Sameer got ready.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Part19

Superb update

New and first case for team

Sam taunting Raghu and arjun micking god both turned naughty juniors in front of their seniors! Team is shocked and enjoy this side of samjun.

Sam very smoothly saved himself with kutta and difference words uttered by him and got appreciation from cohelo! Sam taunts Raghu but care about him and both cleanliness freak telling to put coffee on coaster!  Case solving is described well so all are going to 26th January function accept Raghu and arjun envy him 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Part 20

Trideviyaan of etf worried for what to wear on 26th January function ohh except ayesha lady dabang jo hai. Loved sakshi’s fb and bond with shivani! shreeza fights started means team is back to normal. Lolz sakshi irritating arjun and he is giving glares! Arjun got honor for what he had done from department and sam is happy for that! Arjun sys needed to acp karthik and mahinder for humiliating sam! Liked team supported their chief. So Raghu want to say sorry to sam. Team back to work again. Case solving narration is well written.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arakshi123

Awesome yaar..😘😘

Bahooot mazzzaa aa raha hai padh ke..😘😘

M really enjoying ur story..🤗🤗

Pls weekly 2 update de do yaar...🤗🤗

Eagerly waiting for update 😘😘

Thank you 😊💕

Ji aap ko mazaa aa raha hai padhke yeh sunke toh mera din ban gaya 😅😅

I will try my best but always it's college and assignment 😢

Will try and update soon ☺️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tukey123

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm

Continue soon

Thank you ❤️😊

Will update as soon as possible ☺️

Stay tuned ☺️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Part 16

Beautiful update

All at sam’s house to eat biryani made by chef sam!

Lolz this Mrs Rathod I read in vidya’s “hello my dear wrong Number’that was enjoyable. But you extended it with arakshi and team teasing ayesha with it and I enjoyed that very much and wink game of arakshi also. Samyesha feelfor each other but don’t know or realize it’s love while in case of arakshi,sakshi aware of her feelings for arjun but arjun isn’t or may be don’t want to accept coz of his past with roshini. Will love to read sam also enjoying such type of scene with arjun referring sakshi and some guy. Reaction of acp saab would be treat to watch. After therapy liza’s answers are abrupt but good shot shocking others lolz is it shree’s effect of crisp answers? Samjun not joining etf poor team dishearted and cohelo trying to convince samjun to join etf. Whatcohelo and sam hiding from arjun? Between I saw this cohelo actor in shrikant bashir also. He was chief in that show also.

Even I remember. I read it on Wattpad. 😅😅 While writing this I wanted to include both Arakshi and Sayesha didn't want to exclude any one of them. Glad you liked it ☺️ and how can we miss the rest.. impossible 😂

Arjun also is unaware of his feelings 😢 for so long he had only the fire of revenge in his heart ❤️ now since everything is sorted love will bloom in his life ☺️☺️

Oh trust me yeh chief na bohot kuch plan karne wala hai juniors ke saath milkar Arakshi ke liye😌

Ohh Liza's and all the juniors reactions emotions and one-liner are going to be hilarious 😂😂

A lot.  when you continue reading you will come to know 😂😂 

Yeah Coelho has acted in many serials and in a few he was the chief of an organisation. Such roles suit him very well I must say😅

karuna_kini thumbnail

Part 17

Superb update

So ETF going to be independent and they are answerable toonly cohelo. Good arjun accepted to join etf but why sam is not ready and thenafter cohelo start something he accepted it? Is cohelo blackmailing sam with something. So team will be getting training from best trainers in their field. Whysam calling himself ‘average’! while shree chhotu reminded their training days under sam! Lolz chhotu called sam khauf cop! Itna strict tha kya sam! Arjun se bhi jyada? samjun reminded their training days! Sam called arjun musibat and arjun called sam bore! would love to know about those! Arjun is suspicious about cohelo and sam behavior but left for time being but Team in thinking cop mode! And Eureka moment! “sam is the one who gave lead!”

Yess ETF needs that independence or else they can't function 😖

Yess Arjun has not only thought about himself but about all those who are in need of justice 

Yess Coelho is the know it all of ETF. Trust me when I say this 😂😂

Yeah Sam was always strict to improve them. 😂😂 Lekin bohot pareshaan hue hai ChoRee 😂😂

Ohh the previous days are also going to be shown.😂

Yeahhh team has become smart 🤓

karuna_kini thumbnail

Part 18

Superb update

Team getting smart with samjun they guess right it was samwho put himself in danger and searched lead of sikender for arjun! Sakshi nteam confirmed it with sam! Lolz loved sakshi’s appreciation dialogue “maangaye Sameer dhamsingh rathod tumne samjhe ya samjhau ko samajane ka mouka hinahi diya!” and sam thanking god and jis arjun se kuchh chhutata nahi usase yeh baat chhut gayi! Team promised sam not revealing this and and happy laugh that now samjun friendship will be intact! Team is excited starting working in eft while samjun again in rawte rathod mode giving glares and roars. Chhotu isright office mein they get possessed and becomes RR. Lolz sakshi finding entertainment in that and getting sys from her akdu acp saab! Wow Miss sakshi anand toh dhanya hog gayi hogi first day pe! Liked you had differentiate teamcalling samjun ‘Sir” and Sakshi “Sameer/Arjun” which ff writers forgets often. Ohh Raghu sir entering in team just for this case? Rathod hurt with Raghu sir? Not wanting to work with him but again cohelo blackmailing and Sameer got ready.

Sakshi's dialogues were always bone tickling 😂😂

She is the light of ETF 😍

SamJun and RR mode is like an integral part. But not that integral also. 😅

Yess they do get possessed or else the juniors will go out of hand..

Sakshi ke liye toh koi bhi scene jiss mein Arjun ho entertainment hogi..🤩

Haan so toh hai. Agar pehle din Arjun se daant na khaya toh phir kya kiya humaari Sakshi ne 😂😂

Yess Sakshi has never called them sir so why in FF and sometimes while writing in flow we forget I suppose 😜

Yess Rathode was very hurt by Raghu's statement. Even I was 😢

Coelho ka yeh bhramastra abhi kuch hi chapters chalega 😂😂

karuna_kini thumbnail

Part19

Superb update

New and first case for team

Sam taunting Raghu and arjun micking god both turned naughty juniors in front of their seniors! Team is shocked and enjoy this side of samjun.

Sam very smoothly saved himself with kutta and difference words uttered by him and got appreciation from cohelo! Sam taunts Raghu but care about him and both cleanliness freak telling to put coffee on coaster!  Case solving is described well so all are going to 26th January function accept Raghu and arjun envy him 

Thank you soo much 💓💓

Yess.. kitne bhi senior ho jaao apne seniors ke saamne bache hi banoge 😂😂

Sam can save anyone and everyone so obviously he can save himself 😅😅

Yess I think taunting is Sameer's way of showing love 😂😂

Paapa Arjun 😅😅