Vansh Might Kill Kabir?

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, not too weird too. But I have this feeling. 

Like Ridhima might aim at Kabir to kill and she is having fake bullets. But Vansh knows it is difficult for her. However, he doesn't want her to be a murderer. Taking such a step might enough for him. But to make sure he torture her mind that someone's blood is on her hands, he might have asked someone to kill Kabir. 

Like the moment Ridhima has her hand on the press button of the gun, some one else might have shot Kabir but then it might be like she killed it. 

It can be she pressed the button and then bullet comes from another place. However, it's like Ridhima killed framing her as a murderer at the end of the day? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just like Kabir shot Riddhima but she suspected the yellow gloves person.

Quite possible of the same thing happening.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Just like Kabir shot Riddhima but she suspected the yellow gloves person.

Quite possible of the same thing happening.

Through IG I got know she might not Kill Kabir. But Vansh will frame Ridhima before everyone that she tried to kill Kabir, so she is a murderer. 

Just like how Kabir framed him for Ragini's death, in the same way, he is going to do with Ridhima it seems. Frame her before everyone that she tried to kill Kabir. 

If this is true, then she will receive more hatred from Dadi and family. That will kill her. It's like he wants to inject her with mental pain. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know he is very very very angry with her  and we are complete clueless about his action we are visualizing him cruel and heartless. Vansh will never stoop so low.He will for the umpteenth time will not take such lecharous move!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I toh knew it... That why not going to watch more... It enough more than enough torture n torture I been getting mental stress constantly so better to leave here only.. 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But then Kabir can't be dead. How can he be he's one of the MLs 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I know he is very very very angry with her  and we are complete clueless about his action we are visualizing him cruel and heartless. Vansh will never stoop so low.He will for the umpteenth time will not take such lecharous move!

Through IG I got know she might not Kill Kabir. But Vansh will frame Ridhima before everyone that she tried to kill Kabir, so she is a murderer. 

Just like how Kabir framed him for Ragini's death, in the same way, he is going to do with Ridhima it seems. Frame her before everyone that she tried to kill Kabir. 

If this is true, then she will receive more hatred from Dadi and family. That will kill her. It's like he wants to inject her with mental pain. 

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a theory. What if after gun shot Vansh came to see Kabir but finds him unconscious and Riddhima disappeared from there. It will be interesting then.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: guria19

I toh knew it... That why not going to watch more... It enough more than enough torture n torture I been getting mental stress constantly so better to leave here only.. 

I understand but looks like more things are stored for us. If so much of sadness, I think makers will give definitely give us at least one episode of Ridhima happiness. So, let's wait for it 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iya10

I have a theory. What if after gun shot Vansh came to see Kabir but finds him unconscious and Riddhima disappeared from there. It will be interesting then.